What Hoops Dynasty Feat Are You Most Proud Of? Topic

In all your however many days, weeks, months, or even years of playing this game, what Hoops Dynasty stat or feat are you most proud of?

I am the idiot who 8 games into a season forgot to set his player distribution, so I'm hanging my hat for now on having a national title.

This is supposed to be a fun thread topic, so brag away!
5/12/2013 10:33 AM
I think I was most pumped when I went to my first NT at D2 Armstrong Atlantic State in Tarkanian...I unexpectedly won the CT and believe my first round opponent was #1 seed SIU-Edwardsville, managed by the great coach_billyg.

Making it to D1 was big, but it didn't excite me that much, hopefully getting back next season to give it another go.  I played in the very first season of HD in 2004...Dubuque in Naismith.  I noted my 1000th HD win on here but that's not a big deal, but I also recently had my first/only 1st Team All-American and National Player of the Year (Jeremy Huynh Mount Olive, Phelan), so I was pretty stoked when I noticed that too.

Many others have bigger stuff to brag about, but I must say, I've loved this game since I started playing "full-time" in December 2009.

5/12/2013 12:52 PM
my feat I am most proud of was when I was in d2 in phelan. I was lake superior state. In the CT I had to go through two top 5 ranked teams to win the CT. I didnt even gameplan cause i thought i had no chance. 

When I won the first game i was extremely shocked. I didnt game plan for either game so when I won the second game and the CT I almost **** my pants
5/12/2013 2:39 PM
I was just hired at D1 Louisville, that was a pretty big moment because I wanted to make it to a higher prestige school at a Big 6 conference. 

I won my first title in D3 Phelan season 54 at Greenville. It was memorable because I was in the conference with aejones and I made the NT as an at large. Right after that I won at D3 Nebraska Wesleyan in Tark, when I came back to HD after a few years off I took them randomly and it was extremely satisfying to win a 2nd title, kind of proved my first title wasn't a fluke.

5/12/2013 3:33 PM
My first season in D1 in Allen, I coached Northern Arizona to a CT title and a surprise first round win in the NT over #1 seed Duke (SimAI). Never matched that success in any of my other D1 seasons.
5/12/2013 7:37 PM
Winning 3 national titles in 5 seasons, the final one a perfect 35-0.  I'm with Letourneau (Crum DIII)
5/12/2013 8:07 PM
Definitely my first national title, my 35-0 season with Longwood in DII Iba (season 53 I believe). 
5/12/2013 8:22 PM
My best feat was when I made my first ever final four in season 64 as PBAU in wooden. What made if really special for me was that they were all my own players and I also did it in the hardest d3 world so I was pumped about that. I later made another final four but lost again I hope to eventually make my first NC.
5/12/2013 10:05 PM
Becoming the first coach to ever crack 1000 wins in a single world (Tark, D2 Northeastern State).  Just barely beat both Oldave and Oldresorter to the finish line.
5/12/2013 10:31 PM
I think my favorite moment so far is getting Barry Gibson Drafted #1, a Div-1 Player of the year, and 2 time All American from Morris Brown.  That same season we had 3 players taken in the Draft from Morris Brown.
5/12/2013 11:31 PM
I still have no Final Fours to my name, so my best feat is probably making the Sweet Sixteen as a 16 seed in Naismith (D3) a couple seasons back. Still my only team that's ever won an NT game as an underdog (by seed line) of more than 1. 
5/12/2013 11:34 PM
Getting Oklahoma in a world.
5/12/2013 11:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Mine is winning my only championship. At Santa Clara in D1 season 15 in Rupp.
5/13/2013 12:12 AM
Over the course of less then a couple months I played in 2 pairs of back-to-back National Championship games, with my Valdosta St and Shaw teams. The first Shaw attempt won my only title with a perfect 35-0.
5/13/2013 4:14 AM
1234 Next ▸
What Hoops Dynasty Feat Are You Most Proud Of? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.