ODL Season XLIII FULL Topic

actually tang....chips outside of draft leagues are pretty meaningless in this leagues since its a player exclusive league....and i dont remember you ever winning a draft league...but i do remember nate making it to the odl finals...so maybe he should call you little bro

lol

6/13/2013 7:45 PM
Tangzila is climbing the empire state building all of a sudden Superman reaches him looking for a fight to which Tangliza calmly replies "Stop bugging me Superman don't you see I got a plane to catch!"
6/13/2013 7:46 PM
Posted by dh555 on 6/13/2013 7:45:00 PM (view original):
actually tang....chips outside of draft leagues are pretty meaningless in this leagues since its a player exclusive league....and i dont remember you ever winning a draft league...but i do remember nate making it to the odl finals...so maybe he should call you little bro

lol

well put for someone with a losing record vs my teams :)
6/13/2013 7:47 PM
I can count with one hand people with winning record vs my teams... well may be two let me check my records lol
6/13/2013 7:49 PM
FYI, I sm'd OL legend jjmurphy last night about joining us and he didn't get to it until today, sadly he would have joined us if we were not full. So if we have a no-show/drop-out put him in as the first back up plan and use me as the 2nd option.
6/13/2013 7:49 PM
Boodha, Ncmusician, Slamonium, Appleseed, Vancem and Tadman... nate I think is edging by a couple of wins but haven't play no more than 10 games... gotta check...
6/13/2013 7:53 PM
of which only Boodha, Ncmusician and Slymonium got more than 10 game advantage... especially Boodha and Nc... tadman has done very well lately vs my teams and gotten clutch wins... and apple's still kind getting used to his style... Vancem had a great start but the gap has come closer little by little but still got long way to go...
6/13/2013 7:59 PM
Badja also has a winning record vs my team's but more situational than skill wise :)
6/13/2013 8:01 PM
and I haven't won a draft league cause it takes a God's damn long time to get going to which I remember only participate in Ginan's, yours and PPL... Smokey's and Seapilots progressive haven't put my fingers on them quite and the ppl wasn't quite engaged in the secomd season yet, in other words I haven't yet fully embraced this concept...
6/13/2013 8:08 PM
however, that's about to change :)
6/13/2013 8:09 PM
Thanks dh, yea last summer my Kobe/Howard/Pierce team (that most people hated and won me a bet by making the playoffs) won its division and lost in the finals to tar and none other than Jerry Lucas, my next team with 6th round usage from Granger and West went in as the #4 after losing a tight division race with tar, it then knocked off Vance and his #1 seed in the 2nd round, then made the finals off an epic game-7 win versus tar, only to have eleibowitz take me out in the finals. And of course this last team got by tar in the 1st, only to watch felonius wipe out my 2-1 lead by winning the last three on the strength of 150 FTA's for those last three games.

I've also completed three $52 leagues, winning my division the first time, followed by my 40-42 high usage PG disaster where Vance took me to school, and last season where I once again lost to tar in the playoffs. No titles as is well documented, but I am aware of 100x more stuff now about the sim thanks to the likes of ash, vance, tar, eleibowitz, you and a few others.

My current DH$52 bet with 98 is looking solid as well, and now tang has a wager with me that will fund my next two ODL teams after this one.

Btw tang, I have to look up anything that is not in the world's primary language, but I'll get back to you on that and may even try to incorporate it into my team name this time.
6/13/2013 8:16 PM (edited)
mandarin or Hindi?
6/13/2013 8:19 PM
did you say world's primary because people of number of people who spoke it? By the way, hermanito nati that's español!
6/13/2013 8:21 PM
Posted by seapilots on 6/14/2013 12:42:00 AM (view original):
ODL Season XLIII Owners list \ preference

1. seapilots \ closer to 1
  2. theyard2 \ closer to 24
  3. ashamael \ closer to 1
  4. malone9975 (new) \
  5. eleibowitz \
  6. mikee1 \ closer to 1
  7. coachcroft \ closer to 24
  8. banditone \ closer to 1
  9. dh555 \ closer to 24
10. cmcafeeky \ closer to 1
11. natenoy \ closer to 1
12. vancem \ closer to 24
13. jhsukow \ closer to 1
14. tarheel1991 \ closer to 1
15. 98average \ closer to 1
16. felonius \
17. badja (new) \ closer to 24
18. slymonium (new) \ closer to 1
19. steelers821 new \ closer to 24
20. smokey57 \ closer to 1
21. skypilot \ closer to 1
22. krishnaman \  closer to 1
23. tanguma44 (new) \
24. iccoachb (new) \
Well, it may not matter much, but this post is misleading.

I look at it and think seapilots has the first dibs at slot selection, yard has second dibs, ash has third and so on. But it appears there is no rhyme or reason. I looked at this list and chose closer to 1 thinking I'd end up at 10 or 11. As it stands I'm at 13 which isn't much different but still.
6/14/2013 1:23 AM
sly, I believe the list is in order by when the teams re-upped for the league, it is NOT reflective of where people are getting to choose their slots, look further down the page for that, 98 has the first pick.
6/14/2013 1:37 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
ODL Season XLIII FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.