What the problem with recruit generation? Topic

Nor should promising overwhelm all other efforts. Have to keep a balance there. I think promises should act as a multiplier to other efforts. The amount is debateable (1.1, 1.25, etc.), but that way you're still required to spend cash, but you also get a significant boost for making the promise.
5/24/2013 7:58 PM
bump.
7/25/2016 9:44 AM
This thread is also why I think you'll see some (not many but some) old coaches come back. There has been an "anti-formula for recruiting" and "prestige is to much" (not so) silent majority (or at least reasonably significant minority) that left the game over the years.

And for those of you who think seble DIDN'T listen to what we said, I would propose that the threshold to sign idea springs from the ideas thrown around in this thread 3 years ago.
7/25/2016 9:48 AM
◂ Prev 1234
What the problem with recruit generation? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.