OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

I'm following. Maybe nobody else has checked in since it was supposed to go tomorrow. 
8/5/2013 9:15 PM
Bullshit. Got matched up with my self in the first round.
8/5/2013 9:18 PM
On a side note.  Michael Jordan scores 37 in game 5 against the 70-71 Bucks.
8/5/2013 9:20 PM
Sucks that horvie eliminated me twice.
8/5/2013 9:21 PM
I only gave you two teams to make it interesting Ahrens.  I did the seeding exactly how I said I was going to do it.
8/5/2013 9:21 PM
Before I do the championship, I'm gonna guess that Michael Jordan is the MVP. 
8/5/2013 9:22 PM
Michael Jordan must have been guarding himself really well in the finals as on either team he only scored more than 25 in one game.
8/5/2013 9:25 PM
Osgonlz wins the HOH.    He has until 11:59 TUESDAY night to put two houseguests on the eviction block.

I would like to do something similar tomorrow for the POV with a different sport (not telling which) using sim matchup.  If osgonlz gets two people on the block in time and everyone gets their picks in on time and can do it live tomorrow as well.      If that doesn't work for you, no problem.  Just thought I'd try and speed the game up a little.

But take as much time as you feel you need osgonlz.  I don't want to ruin your hoh.

8/6/2013 6:11 PM (edited)
Posted by Arfy on 8/5/2013 9:21:00 PM (view original):
I only gave you two teams to make it interesting Ahrens.  I did the seeding exactly how I said I was going to do it.
I know. Just sucks how that worked out.
8/5/2013 10:54 PM
Posted by Arfy on 8/5/2013 9:20:00 PM (view original):
On a side note.  Michael Jordan scores 37 in game 5 against the 70-71 Bucks.
Kareem and Oscar would have other things to say about that!
8/5/2013 10:55 PM
Since no one has contacted me to cut a deal, I'm going to draw two names out of a hat.
8/6/2013 6:11 PM

OK. THE NAMES I PULLED OUT AS NOMINEES ARE CSUDAK AND HORVIE78. There are your nominees. GL to you both.

This nominee meeting is adjourned.

8/6/2013 6:38 PM
Yeah, that's random.
8/6/2013 7:43 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention I only had 2 names in the hat. he he
8/6/2013 7:55 PM
For the POV I am going to use NCAA Football Simmatchup.    Each series will be a best of 5 again.  Since we have 7 houseguest that participate in this challenge, I'm going to do it a little differently..  It will be a first come, first serve basis, just like last time.  However........The first 5 houseguests to select their team will only pick two teams.  The final two houseguests to select their teams will get three teams.  If you think you are just going to outwait everyone to get 3 teams, better think twice.  If every coach has not selected their teams by  WEDNESDAY 8pm EST, any houseguest that has not selected teams will have them selected for you at random.  So you could be stuck with the Wyoming Cowboys.  I will immediately start the simming at that time LIVE for everyone to follow along.
Questions?

8/6/2013 8:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...43|44|45|46|47...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.