The Show II- Now Full for Season 19, thanks! Topic

Have a couple of owners interested, hope to be filling soon, let me know if you are interested now and we will get this rolling!
6/27/2013 2:07 PM
Only 1 team left, and it is a good one! Vancouver, has won its division 8 seasons in a row and is in good shape from a talent standpoint in the majors and minors. Let me know if interested!
6/27/2013 9:01 PM
Please see the top of this thread, just posted an update for Season 19, starting soon!
9/26/2013 12:26 AM
Season 19 info at the top of the thread, 1 confirmed opening, 4 other owners missed the re-up period prior to the roll but are expected back. Last year, the last owner that joined ended up winning the World Series, could next season be your turn?
9/27/2013 10:34 AM
Time for you to join us! See team info in first post!
9/28/2013 10:34 PM

Here, to make it easy, I have reposted the info here as well. Come on in and lets get started!

Are you ready to step into The Show? Well then come and sign up for The Show II now. We have 1 confirmed openings for our next season, SEASON 19!

We have rolled into Season 19, waiting for one owner to retunr and need 1 new owner to join us!

We just wrapped up Season 18 and the Kansas City Royal Pains, owned by jsturgis5866 won the World Series in his first season in our league. He was able to take over a great team from a long time owner who had to leave for family reasons after Season 17.. This world is drama free and has not had any dynasties that control this world. We do have MWR requirements that we installed two seasons ago and so far everyone has cleared them. I just re-started the blog site as well, and will continue to develop it and get it where it needs to be.

The MWR is listed below:

1) MWR- There are minimum win requirements in place starting in Season 17. Every team must win 50 games a season, 110 games over two seasons, and 175 over three seasons. If any of the targets are missed the owner of the franchise will have an opportunity to present their case to the Veterans committee of why they should be able to stay. The vet committee will review the case and render a decision. A one year probation period can be attained, giving the owner one additional year to hit the target. If it is not met the next season, the owner will be forced to sit out for one season before being able to apply to join the league again if they are interested.

2) You must keep all of your rosters stocked, not have players playing out of position, and all pitching staffs need to be healthy, 0 energy pitching staffs will not be tolerated.

CURRENT OPENINGS

NL EAST- Former New York Franchise
Season 18- 74-88, 4th Place in Division

This franchise has several solid and still young players. A few free agents could get this team in the playoffs. There is some talent in the low minors, just need to continue to add talent to get the upper minors stocked. This team is just 1 season removed from being a DCS winner, come take them back to the playoffs!

http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5372

If you are a dedicated owner (prefer that you are looking for multiple seasons) and are ready to step up to The Show, post here or send me a sitemail!
9/28/2013 10:35 PM
Just need one owner for the former New York franchise, then we play ball! 
9/30/2013 11:10 AM
You could be everyone's favorite owner, the one who gets us started! Last years last manager in ended up winning the World Series, you never know!
9/30/2013 3:13 PM
One, I say one team to go, send me a message and we play ball!
9/30/2013 5:46 PM
We need you, come on in!
9/30/2013 9:42 PM
Full, thanks!
9/30/2013 11:03 PM
◂ Prev 12
The Show II- Now Full for Season 19, thanks! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.