DDL#2 Draft Board (close til DDL#3) Topic

Hopefully coach will pick soon, I have rubn's proxy.
7/14/2013 1:05 PM
Dang.  I'm dying to get around the bend and see who falls to me in the second round.
7/14/2013 3:17 PM
Didn't I read somewhere that this draft was going to start on the clock on the 20th?  If so, perhaps coach thought that he had some time and went on a summertime family vacation or something.  Should we check with the remaining owners in the 1st round to make sure they all know we have started?
7/14/2013 8:11 PM
I've been lobbied to start the off-the-clock draft now and have agreed. Proxy and sm next 2 or 3 if at all possible, if you can't sm say so when you pick. DH anytime.

Good Luck...here we go again!!!

This was sent to all members, but coach has not opened this sm or the 2 indicating his turn is up. I'll assume that coach is busy and that when he opens his sm he will pick promptly. After all it is summer and the kdis are out of school and we're all busy enjoying the season. Well have a look at the PO's they're pretty exciting..while we wait patiently. I'll drop a note in the ODL forum just in case...
7/14/2013 10:02 PM
Actually I said OTC draft would start on 7/22, that was a best guess at a date when the PO's would be over. I tried to error to the conservative side. I think that the members in the PO's should be concentrating on their games. Both the PO's & draft are extremely competative and require our full attention. I also understand the majority of the members are not involved in the PO's as they advance. So, I hope to find a compromise by having a long off-the-clock draft. I think I need to do a little better job communicating by sm wrt the on-going's of the league, I'll work on it.
7/14/2013 11:08 PM
I also dropped a note to coach in the ODL forum, he should be along soon.
7/14/2013 11:10 PM
sorry give me a few minutes here
7/15/2013 9:53 AM
Walt Frazier

What exactly are the years? 70-71 to 79-80?
7/15/2013 10:07 AM
Good to see you coach..yes, we're using 70-71 thru 79-80.
7/15/2013 10:28 AM
Proxy for rubnsly.....Jerry West
7/15/2013 10:29 AM
Paul Silas
7/15/2013 12:52 PM
I looked at this seasons draft and thought it was deeper and would be easier. OK, I was wrong...again! I do think the pool of high end near 'super stars' is deeper though. I am sure of one thing..the 70's will be starkly different than the 80's. When we move to the 90's everyone brain should implode. Well, I'm having a good time..see, there are some perk's with being 'Da Commish'.
7/15/2013 1:09 PM
Posted by smokey57 on 7/14/2013 10:02:00 PM (view original):
I've been lobbied to start the off-the-clock draft now and have agreed. Proxy and sm next 2 or 3 if at all possible, if you can't sm say so when you pick. DH anytime.

Good Luck...here we go again!!!

This was sent to all members, but coach has not opened this sm or the 2 indicating his turn is up. I'll assume that coach is busy and that when he opens his sm he will pick promptly. After all it is summer and the kdis are out of school and we're all busy enjoying the season. Well have a look at the PO's they're pretty exciting..while we wait patiently. I'll drop a note in the ODL forum just in case...
no, this type of staff causes more problems wait till 2nd round... as stated previously! then we can skip people it's not cool end it up with some Charles Barkley... just because a comish start making up rules...
7/15/2013 1:52 PM
what I suggest is making a rule not this draft but after this that schedule after 2 nd round can be adjusted in case we are ahead with a 24 hour notice in the comish discretion... that would 1 keep the draft moving and the 24 hour notice would would keep people aware!
7/15/2013 1:57 PM
Marques Johnson
7/15/2013 1:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...44 Next ▸
DDL#2 Draft Board (close til DDL#3) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.