Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Abstinence works wonders in preventing pregnancy, right?
8/1/2013 8:21 AM
Not always:

8/1/2013 8:34 AM
Tough break for the Virgin Mary in my new world.
8/1/2013 8:36 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/31/2013 3:38:00 PM (view original):
its not luck its based on your decision. don't have sex or use birth control. its that simple. I have had sex thousands of times in my life and have not once had a child i did not plan to create. why? bc I used birth control the right way and it is not a difficult thing to do. also I do not say let the guys go and kill the mothers I meant shoot all of them bc it would help society overall. its pretty obvious who can and cant afford the child. if the child and family have what they need then fine if they aren't getting it put them out of their misery and do the same for parents. no appeals bc that kind of crap is for liberal *****. no extra cost. dont' have enough resources for the child you make then you die simple as that. awful lot of reason not to have that child.
If you believe this is a true you really are far too stupid to bother discussing things with.  If you believe there should be no trial and no appeals, you obviously don't believe in any kind of fair justice system.  Frankly, BS like this isn't even remotely compatible with a democratic state.  I'm not particularly liberal.  I'm a friggin' Republican.  If you're so far off center that you think mainstream Republicans are too liberal, maybe you should consider the possibility that your viewpoints are unreasonable.  Same applies to the hippies who think Democrats are too conservative.  Not that the people on the extremes can't have good ideas.  In this case it's just you, specifically, who is a total moron.
you keep sitting on your high horse and talking down to me but you are a fool. you are angry bc my idea would solve many problems but you disagree with it personlly. you want to coddle everyone and hold their hand through some bs appeals process which is part of the problem to begin with - too much bs tied up in those kinds of thins. you can call yourself rebulican or the president of the universe for all i care but if you honestly believe the bs you spout then you are a fool.  you can't even address my ponts you just talk down to me and try to insult me well YOU are the moron if you can't handle a discussion with some one who disgree with you without talking down like that. you want insults, then go **** yourself.
8/1/2013 8:37 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/31/2013 4:36:00 PM (view original):
I know.  Kill the parents, let the kids live.  After all, it's the parents that screwed up.
too many problems with this. you cant leave kids wo parents so unless you can find them parents who will raise them right they will just grow up to be more ppl who cause problems so put them out their misery. the mssg gets out to others dont have kids you cant raise right.
8/1/2013 8:38 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/31/2013 8:32:00 PM (view original):
Didn't mention this earlier, but it bears mentioning - seems awfully ironic to call me arrogant after you presume to condemn millions of Americans to death.  At least 1/3 of whom are COMPLETELY innocent.
you are the ultimate in arrogance. i have never met anyone who talks down to others as much as you. you are such a fool you somehow dont even realize it.

8/1/2013 8:41 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/31/2013 8:33:00 PM (view original):
And what would you want the law to dictate in cases where birth control was used and failed?  Hmm?  What then?
same thing bc otherwise anyoen could claim they used it and it failed just to get off the hook. like i say before awful lot of incentive to be careful when having sex.
8/1/2013 8:42 AM
While we're at it we should try and nip idiocy in the bud by killing off all the idiots who are dumbing down our culture when they communicate in "texting speech". If you can't completely write out words like probably or people, you are bringing down the collective intelligence of society, and passing on this idiocy to future generations. A bullet to the head should do the trick.
8/1/2013 10:00 AM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/1/2013 8:42:00 AM (view original):
And what would you want the law to dictate in cases where birth control was used and failed?  Hmm?  What then?
same thing bc otherwise anyoen could claim they used it and it failed just to get off the hook. like i say before awful lot of incentive to be careful when having sex.
I think we should kill stupid people. If you can't pass a basic common sense/math/logic test, the government shoots you in the face and buries you in an unmarked grave.

The first question will be, what is the most likely age of the earth.?
8/1/2013 10:03 AM

lol @ shawnfuckface.

8/1/2013 10:06 AM
Haven't any of you ***** heard of "lethal injection"?   Why do we have to shoot ppl?
8/1/2013 10:56 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/1/2013 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Haven't any of you ***** heard of "lethal injection"?   Why do we have to shoot ppl?
Actually, my ARENA idea for death row inmates (and potentially, any two people who want to kill each other) would solve all of these problems.

It would generate income via pay-per-view.  It would immediately cut the death row population by half.  It would immediately remove those people from the gene pool.  It would give people who hate each other a venue to solve their differences (winner-take-all).

Everyone wins.
8/1/2013 11:06 AM
Oh, good one.

Maybe we could have these kids shawn's talking about fight their parents to the death!!!   Since it's likely that the kids are considerably smaller, we could arm them.
8/1/2013 11:12 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2013 10:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/1/2013 8:42:00 AM (view original):
I think we should kill stupid people. If you can't pass a basic common sense/math/logic test, the government shoots you in the face and buries you in an unmarked grave.

The first question will be, what is the most likely age of the earth.?
You would be among the first ppl to die then. And WTF does the age of the earth have to do with anything?
8/1/2013 1:02 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/1/2013 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Fine then use lethal injection. Either way it solves many problems. Bad parenting = single biggest problem in society bc it is the root cause of so many other big problems.
8/1/2013 1:04 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.