%&$#*(#% the Amateur Draft! Topic

I got this guy Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Zachrey Duran after picking a "Looking to be drafted in the first 5 rounds....."   He hasn't really put up the numbers I'd hoped but we are in Scottsdale.
7/31/2013 2:42 PM
This was the guy I drafted http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/ProspectProfile.aspx?pid=4278892.   I guess he went to college and is now working as an accountant for a local law firm. 
7/31/2013 2:43 PM
FWIW, my strategy was a little different.    I loaded the front end of my draft with everything but slot demands.   However, all of them would have been legit BL players, based on my 14m scouting, should they have signed.   I picked 13th as it was my 1st season in that world.   Smith was something like 3rd/4th on my list.
7/31/2013 2:56 PM
Posted by damag on 7/31/2013 2:35:00 PM (view original):
Alright.  Now, that sounds like an application that makes sense.

If you dont like your scouting and want to increase your budget nest season it is something to try. I had never seen a situation like the one in this thread. As others have added I usually make sure it is someone who is not a terrible pick if I hit the unlucky lotto and he decides to sign.
7/31/2013 3:41 PM
◂ Prev 12
%&$#*(#% the Amateur Draft! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.