Draft Strategies Topic

Finally getting around to doing this – not sure how much I’m going to remember but here it goes:

70m: MNH’s Volume 1

I created both my round 1 and round 2 teams at the same time.  I tried to make them both as good as possible.  I don’t consider one more important than the other.  Even though round 2 is worth more, you have to make the 2nd round for it to matter.   I started with pitching as I always do.  It was really about what 120mil pitchers I wanted as there are some necessities at that cap.  Of course I have Walsh and Joss. Pete Alexander gave me some options at 120mil (either the low IP or 1915 one) and his 1926 season should be great at 70mil.  I wanted some long relievers at 120 mil so Adams and Shore made sense since they had useable 70mil seasons.  After that it was just a bunch of relievers who had decent seasons for this cap and amazing seasons for the next round.

I feel a weakness of mine is putting together fairly open high cap teams from a hitting standpoint.  So I tried to focus on assembling a 70mil team built on speed and ensure the 120mil team made sense from it.  I didn’t consider all those great 200-300k bench players that would be studs at 120mil like some others smartly did.  Instead I started as most teams should start – with Raines.  Rickey was another obvious guy for speed that could play at both caps as well as Ozzie.  Boggs was another obvious one.  Sandberg, Sisler and Speaker fill out the rest of my team.  I expected this team to do quite well in this round assuming we could avoid fatigue issues (low abs and low ips in Safeco as I usually do whenever possible) but we are hardly stealing any bases (primarily because Raines and Smith are just not getting on base).  The top teams in my league are the top SB teams, which is hardly a surprise.   Anyway, this team should be better in the 2nd round if we get there.

80m: Speed & Finesse (.277 and 2.51)

I knew I wanted a speed team so the hitting would be fairly easy to research.  The pitching was more difficult though.  I was kind of lost as to where to begin.  I see some other staffs I would much rather have (in the sub 2.00 ERA zone) but I didn’t spend much time there in my research as I figured they would be too expensive at this cap.  I did a search for SPs at various ERAs within parameters I feel are important at this cap and came up with a few good ones.  I forget what my others were but I ended up with 2.51 and cobbled together a pretty good starting staff of Braxton, Reuss, Luque and Rijo.  The bullpen is pretty blah so I won’t bore anyone with the details.  I figured that I would find enough RPs at any ERA so I didn’t concern myself with them during my search.

For hitting, as mentioned, I focused on SBs.  I searched by avg filtering for high sbs with a high success rate.  .277 worked and gave me an obligatory Raines as well as Eric Davis, Jimmy Rollins and Brett Gardner.  I didn’t want to venture too high in my team average as I knew I would be using Safeco and wanted plenty of walks.  So far this team has been a bit disappointing, only marginally above .500.  My mop-up pitchers have been too prominently involved already accounting for 7 losses (22%).  If I can get my fatigue under control we should be fine and should finish in a playoff spot.

90m: NY Giants (1906-1930)

I love these kinds of themes.  This and the 100mil theme are my favourites to obsess over.  I knew I wanted to be in the early part of the 20th century so didn’t even bother looking at any other time period.  Instead I looked at about 10-12 franchises during this era and built a team for each.  As others have mentioned, the pitching of this era is of too much value to pass on.  Plus you could get some great hitters from the 20’s and if you’re lucky find a great normalized one in the poor hitting years before that.  I had a really good A’s, Cubs, White Sox, Red Sox and Giants team built and in the end I chose the Giants because I couldn’t pass up on their extremely solid staff as well as their balanced lineup (with tremendous infield range).  I have Mathewson, Tesreau and Schupp in a 3 man-staff and the real attraction to me was the bullpen of Sallee, Nehf and Toney who should be fairly lights out.
The hitting is a nice mix of good normalized hitters (Burns, Devlin and Snodgrass) as well as the nice RL stats guys in the 20’s (Terry, Youngs, Frisch, etc..).  Most are good doubles hitters, which fits nicely in the Polo Grounds.  So far, so good.  This will probably be my best team.

100m: Philly Giants (1908, 1920)

I misread the rules to this theme and spent a week or so researching teams that were in the same year that fit within the 2 cumulative wins parameter.  I actually built a pretty good team with the 1916 Cubs and Tigers and I would be very interested to see how they would perform vs the team I ended up choosing.  I had to quickly research this team once I realized my mistake to get it in under the deadline and kind of threw this team together.  These two teams are a pretty solid compliment to each other though.  The A’s provide the starting staff (Bender, Plank, Krause) and the Giants provide the bullpen (Sallee, Nehf and Toney again).  The lineup is very balanced with lots of doubles (in Polo Grounds again) and has been the league leader in runs and OPS from the get go.  The pitching staff has been in the top few in runs allowed most of the year as well.  Hopefully they can keep it up and ride into the playoffs with ease.

110mil: No Rest For The Weary

I’m not proud of my lack of strategy for this team.  I decided to take 08 Joss and a bunch of the best 100-150 ip guys (no Schupp and Chamberlain as they were too expensive).  Then I took some shorter IP guys who should be good (Dean, Niggeling, Northrop, Jarvis).  I didn’t consider the L/R thing....probably should have.  I drafted only 1468 IP which is proving to be a handful to deal with and is probably causing my ERA to be higher than it should.  I see some teams took 2 or 3 high inning pitchers and that was likely smarter and easier on the active management.  I also don’t know why I just didn’t take Safeco to make things easier but instead I tried to get fancy and chose Riverfront to compliment my apparently ****** hitting.  We were playing under .400 ball at home until recently so this was likely a huge mistake.

My hitting strategy was to get sucked into taking a bunch of high OPS guys that I have never had the chance to use (cuz of their low ABs) without an overall concept of how I was going to score runs.  Shiny guys like ’12 Votto, ’23 Hornsby, ’37 York and ’39 Ott have been pretty big underachievers so far.  The pitching they are facing for the most part is pretty incredible so it was bound to happen.  I think I should have gone the speed route to produce more runs.  Oh well, this team has been surging lately winning 12 of their last 15 to get back to .500 – which is probably where we will be at the end of the year. 

120m: Challenged At Sicks

This was a pretty fun theme.  I knew I wanted 08 and 15 pretty early on so that constrained my choices from there and made things a little easier to figure out.  Those two years are pretty much all you need to make a great staff at this cap.  The pitching has been a little underwhelming so far but I think that is mostly due to the involvement of my mop-ups again  who have accounted for over 15% of the total runs my team has given up.  I have 1479ip which should be enough at this cap but we seem to be battling fatigue quite a bit.  I decided to go with 26, 37 and 94 for my hitting although it was very tough for me to pass on 29, 37, 46 which would have given me Hornsby, Musial, Dimaggio, Williams and Ruth all in their prime.  I have found that Dimaggio, Musial and Williams tend to underperform and the Ruth season (29) was a bit lacking vs the 26 season so I passed.  Instead I have Greenberg, Belle, Medwick and Ruth as my premier hitters.  The only one really underperforming so far is Medwick.  The hitting has been passable but hopefully it heats up as we are in a real tough division and will be in a dogfight to make the playoffs. 

Thanks as always to schwarze for running this tournament.  The themes are consistently enjoyable to obsess over and this year was no different.  
8/27/2013 3:49 PM (edited)
Posted by schwarze on 8/3/2013 11:17:00 AM (view original):
This is the thread where each of us shares our thought process when building our teams.  I'll start us off. 

Keep in mind that, in order to get all the league started, I had to build my teams really early, so even though I came up with the themes, I didn't spend two months tinkering with various options.  Once I was "satisified" with my roster, I usually stuck with it.  I'm sure I could've found better options, if I had spent more time looking.

70M - Same Players Different Season
Coleman/Wills to Ruth/Hornsby
Ballpark: Astrodome
Batting Stats: 5496 PA, .292 avg, .365 obp, .381 slug, 335 SBs (at 85%), $36.0 million
Pitching Stats: 1283 IP, 2.84 era, .248 oav, 1.15 whip, 0.31 hr/9, $32.5 million
(stats do not include scrub hitters or mopup pitchers)

I wanted speedy guys in the 70M leg and the typical stud hitters (Ruth, Hornsby, K.Kelly, etc.) in the 120M leg.  So I had to find the right studs (with cheap seasons to use in the 70M leg) and the right speed guys (with cheap seasons to use in the 120M leg).  There are only two hitters starting in both legs (Raines and Boggs).  I also went heavy on switch hitters in the 70M leg. 
My 70M starters:  Wynegar, Boggs (1b), Ritchie, Caminiti, Wills, Coleman, Raines, G.Case. 
My 120M starters:  K.Kelly, R.Connor, Hornsby, Boggs, Pesky, Ruth, Goslin, Raines.

For pitching, I wanted to lock down my 120M stud SPs first, so I looked for guys who had a decent second season that I could use in the 70M leg (I couldn't afford any more 200K guys).  P.Alexander, E.Reulbach and G.Maddux had reasonably cheap usable seasons that I felt comfortable with in a 70M cap.  For my 120M relievers, I looked at all those dead-ball low-IP starting pitchers and found a bunch who had useable 70M seasons... Guys like M.Maddox (starter in 70M), C.Falkenberg, J.Quinn, H.Wiltse and D.Dean.  I also have low-cap favorite Chien-Ming Wang as a SP.  E.Chamberlain is my only cheap pticher in the 70M leg.

I am playing in the Astrodome because I don't have a lot of power, in either leg.  No reason to give my opponents better shots at HRs.  I really like this team in the 70M leg.  With Ruth, Hornsby, Goslin, and K.Kelly on the bench, I have lots of pinch hitting options.    I should lead the league in SBs.

80M - AVG / ERA
Two-89 and Two-20

Ballpark: Petco Park
Batting Stats: 5297 PA, .289 avg, .384 obp, .409 slug, 267 SBs (at 83%), $38.6 million
Pitching Stats: 1305 P, 2.20 era, .224 oav, 1.04 whip, 0.24 hr/9, $40.3 million
(stats do not include scrubs unless they will be platooning)

Again, in this reatively low cap league, I wanted speed and .289 was a great place to find SBs.  I got V.Coleman (109), R.Henderson (53), M.Carey (52), Durham (26) & Lansford (27).  Add a couple of .400 obp guys (T.Rigney, Cullenbine), and we should be able to manufacture a few runs.  I half-heartedly tried a couple other AVGs but ended up spending way too much salary and scrapped it pretty quickly.

For ERA, I first tried 2.17 (M.Brown, Plank, Chesbro) and almost stuck with it, but felt I could do better at SP.  I found that 2.20 had a lot more and better SP options.  '97 Maddux and '02 Bernhard were locks.  I tried to get Davenport but he was too expensive.  I looked at Sutton and Seaver but they put me over the salary cap too  I finally settled on Vic Willis ($11.9 M) and his 485 innings of 1.15 whip.  He will be my worst pitcher and probably finish something like 32-38, but he's an innings eater and allows me to skimp on innings.  My two stud SPs could each win 20+ games.  And I drafted seven sub-$2M relievers (most of them in the 1.00 to 1.10 whip range).

I don't feel that strongly about this team.  I hope they make the playoffs, but it wouldn't surprise me if they end up with 80 to 84 wins and miss the playoffs.

90M - Same Players Different Season
Boston Baseball Club 1905-1929
Ballpark: Huntington Ave Baseball Grounds
Batting Stats: 5308 PA, .306 avg, .403 obp, .441 slug, $45.9 million
Pitching Stats: 1289 IP, 1.78 era, .206 oav, 0.94 whip, 0.07 hr/9, $42.2 million

I knew I wanted an era that mixed the deadball pitchers with the stud hitters from the 1920's.  I looked at the Indians and Giants before I settled on the Red Sox.  They all had good pitching, but it really came down to wanting 1919 Babe Ruth.  He normalizes very well and I figured he would be my only power hitter.  1913 Tris Speaker is my only other stud hitter (.363, .441, .533, A+ range).  The rest of the offense is made up of decent on base guys (W.Shang .377 obp, J.Harris .406, L.Gardner .373, B.Myer .379,  T.Rigney .395, H.Hooper .411).  I need Ruth to have a huge season.

The hardest part about this team was not taking Joe Wood's stud season.  I just couldn't fit it in without shorting myself somewhere else.  So my pitching looks like this... '05 Cy Young (0.87 whip), '14 D.Leonard (0.89), '15 J.Wood (1.04), '10 F.Smith (1.05), '07 C.Morgan (0.97), '08, E.Steele (0.83), '09 L.Pape (0.99), '23 L.Howe (1.00) and '16 Pennock (1.16).  I'm a little light on innings, so my mopup guys will have to throw away a few games to keep the good pitchers fresh.

I was the only person to take the Red Sox of this era, so maybe the Indians and Giants were better choices.  I probably also should have looked at the Cubs.  Not feeling too good about my selection.

100M - Dual .500 Team Twist
07 Giants and 10 Naps
Ballpark: Polo Grounds
Batting Stats: 5326 PA, .333 avg, .402 obp, .471 slug, $50.2 million
Pitching Stats: 1413 IP, 1.69 era, .211 oav, 0.90 whip, 0.07 hr/9, $48.5 million

This was one of the very first teams I worked on.  I started out with the 2008 Dodgers with Maddux, Lowe, Kershaw, Manny, Nomar, Kemp and "settled on" the 2005 Giants as their companion team with J.Schmidt, B.Bonds and E.Alfonzo and was basically done.  After completing all my other teams, I came back to this and decided I didn't want a modern team.  I don't do well with Bonds and all those HRs will get neutered with dead ball pitchers.  So I went the other direction and tried to find an under .500 team with a stud deadball pitcher.  1910 Cleveland was the obvious selection.  Continuing the deadball theme brought me Mathewson and the 1907 Giants.  Once I built the roster, I was happy with it and didn't look anywhere else.  Here is the team:  Bresnahan (.411 obp) / N.Clarke (.404), McGann (.391), Lajoie (.379, A+ range), B.Bradley (.375, A range), Peckingpaugh (.390, A+ range), Flick (.441), J.Jackson (.422) and Seymour (.378) / Strang (.423).  

A pitching rotation of '05 Young (0.87 whip), Joss (0.81) and Mathewson (0.83) gives me 970 studly innings.  The bullpen has two decent guys (Falkenberg 0.90 and Wiltse 0.94) but mostly inning fillers.

110M - Everybody Plays
Administrative Nightmare
Ballpark: Pac Bell Park
Batting Stats: 6099 PA, .330 avg, .423 obp, .477 slug, $58.0 million
Pitching Stats: 1441 IP, 1.77 era, .210 oav, 0.93 whip, 0.19 hr/9, $51.9 million

There are always one or two easy-to-build themes in round one.  This qualifies as that.  I did not go with a platoon strategy.  Instead, I drafted mostly guys with 500-599 plate appearances.  I have 13 hitters and 12 pitchers.  As usual, I didn't draft a lot of power (only guy over 20+ HRs = '08 Chipper).  Lots of average and/or speed (Raines, Reyes, Gwynn, S.Musial, Molitor, Henderson, etc.).

For my pitching staff, I went with a 4-man rotation (Alexander, K.Brown, Bernhard, D.White) and eight relief pitchers who's salary is between $2M and $2.2M.  A somewhat boring and unimaginitive team.  And it will be a pain in the butt to manage it during the season.

120M - Soduko
08, 15, 23, 67, 94, Hike
Ballpark: Robison Field
Batting Stats: 5613 PA, .336 avg, .421 obp, .540 slug, $62.1 million
Pitching Stats: 1461 IP, 1.37 era, .194 oav, 0.85 whip, 0.11 hr/9, $57.1 million

I really only looked at a a couple of combinations.  I had a really hard time deciding between 08-15-23-67-94 and 05-19-23-46-87.  I really loved the offense of the latter (Bresnahan, Musial, E.Collins, Boggs, Pesky, K.Williams, Heilmann, Ruth) but the pitching wasn't nrealy as good (Mathewson, Young, Adams) as I only spent $54M on pitching.  I decided to stick with my initial selection which includes the following: Hargrave, Bottomley, E.Collins, Boggs, H.Wagner, K.Williams, Yaz, C.Williams.  The pitching is what should carry this team... Joss, Alexander, Maddux, plus a strong bullpen.  The team whip is 0.85 over 1461 innings (compared to 0.93 with my other choice). 
HALFWAY POINT UPDATE

I figured that after 81 games, it would be interesting to see a progress report on how my strategies are playing out.

70M - Same Players Different Season
Coleman/Wills to Ruth/Hornsby
Record: 55-26 (1st place, 7 games ahead of mensu1954;  Tied for best $70M team overall)
Ballpark: Astrodome
Batting Stats: 5496 PA, .292 avg, .365 obp, .381 slug, 335 SBs (at 85%), $36.0 million
Pitching Stats: 1283 IP, 2.84 era, .248 oav, 1.15 whip, 0.31 hr/9, $32.5 million

Well, I thought this teams was pretty good, but never would have thought they'd be this good..  The team is ranked first in offense (including first in stolen bases with 182 SB vs 40 CS) and first in pitching (3.32 era, which includes 24 mopup innings of 9.38 era).  We're not overly lucky as we're only 13-12 in 1-run games and 1-4 in extra innings.  We've had no problems with fatigue.  Ironically, it appears that we chose the wrong ballpark.  We're 22-19 at home and 33-7 on the road.  But the entire league is like that.  Roughly 2/3rds of the league has more wins on the road.

80M - AVG / ERA
Two-89 and Two-20
Record: 52-29 (1st place with a 14 game lead in a weak division; Third best $80M team overall)

Ballpark: Petco Park
Batting Stats: 5297 PA, .289 avg, .384 obp, .409 slug, 267 SBs (at 83%), $38.6 million
Pitching Stats: 1305 P, 2.20 era, .224 oav, 1.04 whip, 0.24 hr/9, $40.3 million

Well, based on the summary I posted a few days ago, it appears that a .289 batting average was a very good choice.  There are four .289 teams in my league and each one is leading it's respective division.  Three of the four are ranked 1, 2, 3 in steals.  My team has a league leading 190 SBs (31 CS).  We're 11th in OPS but 5th in runs scored.   My 2.20 ERA-pitchers are ranked first in pitching with a 2.91 era.  Workhorse Vic Willis (15-10, 249 IP, 3.10 era so far) has done exactly what I was hoping for, eating up innings while winning at least half his starts.  My two stud pitchers ('02 Bernhard 10-4, 1.41 era & '97 Maddux 13-3, 1.99 era) have been better than expected, in the 2A and 2B roles.  The bullpen has been above average with three guys under 2.00 era.    Of  course, playing in Petco helps.  The team is 9-10 in 1-run games and 5-5 in extra innings, so luck hasn't come into play here.

90M - Same Players Different Season
Boston Baseball Club 1905-1929
Record: 45-36 (2nd place, two games out of first, one game ahead in the wildcard race, in a division with two 02-26 Naps teams)
Ballpark: Huntington Ave Baseball Grounds
Batting Stats: 5308 PA, .306 avg, .403 obp, .441 slug, $45.9 million
Pitching Stats: 1289 IP, 1.78 era, .206 oav, 0.94 whip, 0.07 hr/9, $42.2 million

This team will have to fight and claw it's way to the playoffs.  There are 9 teams (out of 12) in my league that have between 41-47 wins.  Statistically, this Boston team isn't anything special.  They are ranked 10th in offense and 6th in pitching.  '19 Ruth (.271, .400, .543, 75 RBIs ) and '13 Speaker (.330, .385, .466) are the only two offensive players worth spit.  Workhorse '05 Cy Young (9-11, 3.25 era) has been mediocre but '14 Dutch Leonard (13-3, 1.75 era) is a Cy Young candidate (currently 3rd behind two '08 Josses).  Similar to the other two teams above, this team is 11-12 in 1-run games and only 2-5 in extra innings.  I do find myself rooting for this team more than the others, only because I want to beat out all those '02-26 Naps teams.

100M - Dual .500 Team Twist
07 Giants and 10 Naps
Record: 50-31 (1st place, 9 games in front, 7th best $100M team overall)

Ballpark: Polo Grounds
Batting Stats: 5326 PA, .333 avg, .402 obp, .471 slug, $50.2 million
Pitching Stats: 1413 IP, 1.69 era, .211 oav, 0.90 whip, 0.07 hr/9, $48.5 million

The pitching is what is carrying this team, as I expected.  We rea leading the league with a 2.69 era.  '08 Joss (15-5, 1.70 era) and '09 Mathewson (12-2, 2.11 era) are dominating.  Just like in the $90M theme, '05 Young is just mediocre (10-7, 3.77 era), but overall, no complaints.   Offensively, the team in 7th in runs scored as 5 starters are hitting .300 or better (Lajoie .333, J.Jackson .320, B.Bradley .311, Flick .304, Bresnahan .300).   Based on the Pythag W-L formula, this is actually my unluckiest team.  We're 10-15 in 1-run games (4-4 in extras) and our expected W-L record is 55-26. 

110M - Everybody Plays
Administrative Nightmare
Record: 50-31 (1st place, 4 game lead)
Ballpark: Pac Bell Park
Batting Stats: 6099 PA, .330 avg, .423 obp, .477 slug, $58.0 million
Pitching Stats: 1441 IP, 1.77 era, .210 oav, 0.93 whip, 0.19 hr/9, $51.9 million

Wow, when I came up with this team name, I had no idea how bad this was going to be.  Ironically, I thought the hitters would be the pain in the butt.  What I didn't expect was the fatigue issues I am having with my pitchers.  1440+ innings apparently is no where near enough.  I didn't draft a mopup guy, so this morning, I had to sacrifice a low-inning starting pitcher and started him at 70%.  Sure, we're at 50 wins now.  I will be thrilled if we can get to 85.  Statistically, we are 3rd in runs scored and 10th in era, but I expect the pitching to get worse.  My hitters are all pretty much crushing the ball (Gwynn .364, Chipper .350, Molitor .346, Reyes .330, Wynegar .374, team batting overall .309).    For whatever reason, I ddin't take Joss for this team.  I went with the 4-man rotaton and they're all doing decently(combined, they are 36-19 with eras in the 3.60 to 3.99 range except for P.Alexander who is at 4.84).   In one-run games, we're 13-9 (3-3 in extras) but our Pythag Exp Win% and our real life win% is roughly the same.  

120M - Soduko
08, 15, 23, 67, 94, Hike
Record: 45-36 (2nd place, 6 games out in the division, but 1 game ahead in the wildcard)
Ballpark: Robison Field
Batting Stats: 5613 PA, .336 avg, .421 obp, .540 slug, $62.1 million
Pitching Stats: 1461 IP, 1.37 era, .194 oav, 0.85 whip, 0.11 hr/9, $57.1 million

Well, I was right when I said the "pitching is what should carry this team".  We're an abysmal 18th in runs scored.  I kind of knew '67 Yaz would underachieve (.242 .291 .343).  I am surprised '23 Cy Williams would be so bad (.229 .299 .348).   '23 Jim Bottomley makes three starting batters with below .300 obp (.243 .287 .336).  The reason we're over .500 is because we're 3rd in team era.  Joss (14-3, 2.57) and '94 Maddux (10--8, 3.03) are solid.  I'm disappointed in '15 Alexander though (9-12, 3.57).  He usually kicks *** for me, even in 120M leagues.  This team is on the lucky side, with a 16-11 record in one-run games (5-4 extra) and a Pythag record two wins worse the actual.  Another poor home ballpark selection (20-21 at home, 25-15 on the road). 
8/31/2013 8:20 PM (edited)
a Mid-season update sounds like fun. Can I try?

$70M. 42 Wins. my lowest W total but that's no surprise since I favored the round 2 team. holding on to 1st, thanks for the division placement. Having some pitching fatigue issues with 1378ip, I thought that would be plenty at this cap. Most hitters over .300 led by the unexpected Mark McLemore hitting at a .350 clip.

$80M. .320 / 1.82. 47 Wins. Leading the league in hits by a wide margin. Amazingly no fatigue issues. Everyone performing about as expected, and that's the biggest surprise. These eclectic teams always produce a few unexpected results.

$90M. Cubs 1903-27. 46 Wins. 2nd in pitching, mediocre in hitting just as predicted. Good pitching justifies my selection of the Cubs tho I expected my hitters to do a better job of keeping pace with the popular deadball choices. Dave Roberston a .300 hitter in RL is below the Mendoza line.

$100M Marlins 98 Cubs 8. 51 Wins thanks to a 16-game winning streak. I chose this team for the pitching currently 2nd in league. Quite surprised to lead the league in scoring. It's a team effort with every starter hitting over .290 and the pitchers can hit too.

$110M. 51 Wins. This team may be overperforming. Hitting is in the middle of the pack. I'm winning because of stellar pitching. Looking at the rosters my pitchers don't look that much better than everybody else's.

$120M. 08-15-96-24-73. 46 Wins. My hitting is better than my pitching. Not what I predicted. I favored pitching but then it looks like everybody else did too. The hated Addie Joss giving up hits with a .311 oav. ARod crushing the ball.
8/31/2013 9:46 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
Draft Strategies Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.