The WIS simulation engine stinks at evaluating KSU Topic

Posted by pyt100 on 9/2/2013 11:05:00 PM (view original):
The bottom line is Kansas State just sucks and apparently the mildcat fans must think they are top 25 material untill a cupcake comes to town and puts them where they should be anyway.
I just realized you don't even have any active teams. You're, literally, just some drive-by idiot.

Good luck in the future.
9/3/2013 4:10 AM
A fan who thinks their team is better than it is?    Never heard of such a thing. 
9/3/2013 8:51 AM
Posted by wildcat98 on 9/3/2013 4:08:00 AM (view original):
The bottom line is Kansas State just sucks and apparently the mildcat fans must think they are top 25 material untill a cupcake comes to town and puts them where they should be anyway.
The "bottom line" is that apparently you don't know **** about college football. And "mildcat fans"? Did you come up with that hilarious zinger yourself? You're quite the comedian. You should take that show on the road.
didn't Kansas State lose to a FCS team at home?  I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but that generally only happens to bad teams, right?

And since this seems to matter to you, I have no active teams either (except for FC Dynasty).  I guess that means I'm just some drive by idiot that doesn't know anything, right?

9/3/2013 2:06 PM
Posted by wildcat98 on 9/3/2013 4:10:00 AM (view original):
I just realized you don't even have any active teams. You're, literally, just some drive-by idiot.

Good luck in the future.
The definition of an idiot is a K-State fan that gets mad at the world when the mildcats lose to a cupcake. Does not matter if I have a team or not and BTW my winning pct in HD is way higher than yours. K-State has owned the bottom half of the Big 8 and big 12 in most of it's illustrious history. It's not my fault your team lost, you started this thread being upset at the simulation and maybe they have it right.

Good luck in the future
9/3/2013 9:09 PM
Wildcat you owe WIS an apology for coming out criticizing the sim engine for apredicting a mildcat 7-5 season.They currently are 6-5 and with luck will beat the mighty Jayhawks and finish a WIS prediction of 7-5.
11/24/2013 1:49 PM
◂ Prev 12
The WIS simulation engine stinks at evaluating KSU Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.