9/1/2013 7:53 PM
Unbelievable that this seemingly minor issue has not been fixed.
9/2/2013 12:30 PM
I run mostly Trips and SG and have an RB that I promised a start to. He's #1 on the Depth Chart, plays about half of the game and marked as a starter and yet he's been sending me mail complaining. He also claims that he's only started one game, when he's credited with starting four. This is just getting ridiculous. Kid's a beast and I'm likely going to lose him.
9/2/2013 12:38 PM
And the starter issue goes on and on and on. This is really getting to be absurd. 7 games into the season, game log shows starting 5 of the 7 games, nothing has changed, and now I get the message. This is no longer a work in progress, but evidently a useless adventure.
of 2

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.