This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
We are waitting for you to join Mo.
9/3/2013 8:18 PM
Get a Snickers.
9/4/2013 6:34 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/3/2013 7:21:00 PM (view original):
He's not and his leaguemates are telling him to STFU.    He's either taking their advice or has sobered up and realized how foolish/toolish he looks.
I just dont live on this site like you do Mike. Between real life events and a long holiday weekend WIS was a little lower on my priority.

Its funny how you cant heed your own advice and let something go. Instead you continue to try and take pot shots even though you are "not making it a dick measuring contest".

And, thanks for the chuckle this morning. If you think any of your anonomys opinions about my sports simulation id will impact what I do, you are more pathetic than I thought.
9/4/2013 9:42 AM
Nope.  No self-awareness at all.  He was just napping.
9/4/2013 9:55 AM
BTW, the "holiday weekend", by most standards, was 8/31 - 9/2 and you were all over this thread.   Yesterday would have been a "back to work"  day for most.   That's when you weren't here.
9/4/2013 10:04 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/4/2013 9:55:00 AM (view original):
Nope.  No self-awareness at all.  He was just napping.
And 13 minutes after my post you respond.

Do you get paid to post here?
9/4/2013 11:11 AM
You don't?   I thought everybody did.
9/4/2013 11:19 AM
I will restate, any opinion formed of "me" from this thread, or this website in general, is worthless. In what is the equivalent of World of Warcraft for sports, it is actually sad to see some people devote so much time and money to this site.  
9/4/2013 11:19 AM
So you're trying to insult me based on your opinion of me formed from this website?   The guy, when told "Yeah, I'm just ******* with you because this was becoming a dick-measuring contest", who then created this thread to continue the dick-measuring is mocking anyone who spends time or money on this site?   Do you know how much time it took to look at 35-36 seasons of results to compare to two worlds?

Do you understand irony?
9/4/2013 11:30 AM
I'll even add that YOU began the whole "You don't win championships as often as me so I obviously know more about HBD" nonsense.    

So.......in WoW, what character are you?
9/4/2013 11:36 AM
Sweet.. I knew he would be back.. Time to pop more popcorn.. 
9/4/2013 11:52 AM
He doesn't care what you think of him but will happily point at his championships, and defend them with "hard data", if you mock him. 
9/4/2013 11:55 AM
Posted by usfbully on 9/4/2013 11:19:00 AM (view original):
I will restate, any opinion formed of "me" from this thread, or this website in general, is worthless. In what is the equivalent of World of Warcraft for sports, it is actually sad to see some people devote so much time and money to this site.  
I have a whole lot of friends that are ******** and jerks. Some of the people here I would consider "friends". They're big jerks too. Not a single one of them would have said the things you said, usf. They have some character. And even though this is an internet message board, their character wouldn't have let them post the fairly terrible things that you did, fake internet tough guy or not. There's lines you don't cross, and not only have you crossed them, you've stayed firmly implanted on the other side like a racist, ignorant abs horrible person. Whether or not you ARE the type of person that thinks it's ok to say the things you said, you've given off the very reasonable impression that you ARE that person and not given anyone the cause to defend you. On top of that, you've made it nearly impossible to fill For Life with any owner of any quality because of your outburst. Quite the job well done, really. But keep pushing this and not apologizing. Please.

To paraphrase the tv show Scrubs....
"THESE ARE MY MACHINES!!!! MY MY MY MACHINES!!!"
"Whose machines are they?"
"Helping or hurting, JD, helping or hurting?"
9/4/2013 11:58 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.