Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

I was the PI and I investigated cb last night, so we would have won anyhow with that info... provided you believed me, which, you should have.
9/11/2013 4:53 PM
Posted by polabonez on 9/11/2013 3:24:00 PM (view original):
I was the real doctor.  The first night (knowing nothing) I actually saved Sjurat, which didn't matter.  The second night I saved mb625 (who told me he was the PI) and after surviving two lynchings, I figured that I would be the hit.  No one knew of sjurat's identity but me and onside, so I just assumed cbuck wouldn't blind guess to kill the real cop (figuring I would protect him) and waste a kill... he had to kill me... so I saved myself.  Selfish of me... ya... but cbuck was going down anyways.

My only regret was not saving ghutton night two... I debated it... .. I couldn't decide who to save... as both him and MB came to me with the roles. I figured hutton would be targeted since he exposed himself to everyone... but on the other hand I thought that the private investigator was the more important role, so I decided to save mb.

The thing was that you and ghutton were literally the only two people I told my role to. So absolutely no one knew what I was. Probably should have gone with ghutton. Oh well...
9/11/2013 4:56 PM
Only person I told my role to was Pola.  Well, until I announced it to the thread because I knew I had enough evidence to nail awags.  We might have voted him out anyway, but I needed to be sure.

I can't believe I tagged awags with my first investigation.  That could've really screwed things up if awags didn't act really odd on the forums and we found the other cop. I was surprised he didn't play that differently.  He could have led the warpath against one of the quieter townies instead of questioning Pola at every turn.  Might have turned out better.

I also investigated myself on the third night, since I knew everyone else would appear innocent after sjurat came up guilty (because he was the real cop).  Apparently, since it wasn't specified in the rules, I could've done that right away and known immediately.  Caesari said he would make sure to specify that for the next game. 
9/11/2013 5:12 PM
Yeah....  I was thinking about it... if I was a regular mafia that game and there were 3 of us.. the minute someone came out and claimed doctor I probably would have claimed it as well... and put everything I had into  getting the doctor lynched.  Obviously I would be dead the next day... but it would have kept the other two mafia members completely out of the spotlight, and if the numbers worked out... the mafia could have voted to lynch me (the other mafia) making them even less suspicious giving them a reason to point the fingers at whoever didn't...

In this case... I'd be willing to bet that if I claimed doctor and buck or kane called it against me you bastards would have lynched my *** in a heartbeat.
9/11/2013 5:50 PM
Yep
9/11/2013 7:22 PM
Good game guys, still not sure why Jake killed cbuck by ghutton, but it was only a matter of time.
9/11/2013 7:40 PM
I almost took Pola out the first night because I know he is dangerously smart. But I would have died as well, so I didn't. Damn it. 
9/11/2013 10:22 PM
Not necessarily. Awags was yakuza and he would have died upon killing someone, unless you're saying that you would have been lynched.
9/11/2013 11:20 PM
Survivor signups are now available on the gridiron page, I know its gonna get moved, but figured I would start it there.
9/11/2013 11:22 PM
so why did i come back guilty?  i was the cop
9/12/2013 11:32 AM
Posted by sjurat on 9/12/2013 11:32:00 AM (view original):
so why did i come back guilty?  i was the cop
I was the insane cop, so the other cop came back guilty for me.  That's how I confirmed you were the other cop.
9/12/2013 9:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19
Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.