10/9/2013 10:25 PM (edited)
Posted by ljemd on 10/9/2013 10:25:00 PM (view original):
Seattle/Oklahoma
That's who i was debating between.
10/10/2013 7:15 AM
Clippers sorry can't bold or site mail
10/10/2013 11:25 AM
Posted by 98average on 10/10/2013 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Not one fuking person sitemailed me that it was my turn to pick. Take the team and stick it up your azz. I'm out.
Wow, always classy 98...I guess the several sm's I sent that included the schedule, draft order, etc obviously werent enough...
10/10/2013 12:30 PM
Why would you have a skip in a team draft? Obviously you have a a lot to learn. As a commish you should make sure nobody gets skipped. I guess I hurt your feelings with my first post. Let me run and report it. Wah wah.
10/10/2013 12:54 PM
lol...obviously!
10/10/2013 1:12 PM
Blazers
10/10/2013 3:25 PM
For anyone who thinks there is a random draft order think again. Last 3 leagues, theyard2 (your esteemed commish) RANDOMLY gave himself the 2nd pick, the 2nd pick and the 3rd pick. 

In conclusion he is a piece of garbage, and obviously the way the draft is run is complete garbage as well.
10/10/2013 7:37 PM
Posted by 98average on 10/10/2013 7:37:00 PM (view original):
For anyone who thinks there is a random draft order think again. Last 3 leagues, theyard2 (your esteemed commish) RANDOMLY gave himself the 2nd pick, the 2nd pick and the 3rd pick. 

In conclusion he is a piece of garbage, and obviously the way the draft is run is complete garbage as well.
I am with 98average here.  I got one sitemail with the draft order and no other sitemail until I just got one today that said still missing picks.

I have gotten crappy draft position the last several times I have done this league and now I get screwed by nobody sitemailing me to let me know I am up.

Even though you post a schedule respect the fact that I am in SEVERAL leagues as is 98average, and he and I are both in another draft league.  It is common courtesy to let us know with a sitemail not just to motor through without saying anything until 2 days after.  Knowing you to be very reasonable I would assume you can see why I am upset.

With this being the case I am dropping out if we can't roll back the draft.  The one message wasn't enough that was sent to me on Saturday about a draft beginning on Tuesday.  We all know the courtesy that is extended to send sitemails ahead in order to keep drafts moving.  Not sending sitemails in not only inconsiderate, but it is also inefficient for moving leagues along.
10/10/2013 9:02 PM
I'm fine either way. If it helps keep an owner or two, restart it. Also, if you want random, use the NY lotto quick draw (keno). Draws occur every 4 minutes. Assign each person a time slot between 00:00 and 23:56 for the following day. Add up each persons combined total. Lowest total wins, and so on. That's random.
10/11/2013 12:22 AM
I am no fan of people who up for leagues and don't check back in - the onus is on you guys - I'll take another team to replace one of the quitters (that said TY2 you have had remarkable luck the last several seasons - I recommend going back to the NY lottery complete with times and numbers, a process which had a great deal more transparency to it)
10/11/2013 1:30 AM
I have no problem staying in the league. However, I am the Commissioner of quite a few leagues and when I am involved in a lottery I ask another HF owner who is not in the league or is in the league but not involved in the lottery to conduct the lottery.

I believe this lottery was above board but that procedure avoids all issues of this type.
10/11/2013 7:03 AM
Thx felonius, I'll take you up on your offer. We are not rolling the draft back. As for the "cheating" accusations"...this is why I use random.org, if anyone else feels the same as 98douchebag and malone, you are more than welcome to leave, its your $ and I promise that I wont lose any sleep over it...first b/c this is a GAME!! and also b/c I have done nothing wrong.
10/11/2013 7:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Equal Opportunity League FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.