This is supposed to be controversial? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bistiza on 9/26/2013 1:48:00 PM (view original):
Well, it would show that you were wrong. So, you know. That.
Except in order for it to show I'm wrong, being technically incorrect would have to mean something in this situation - and it doesn't.

You're back to square one. Well, less than square one, actually - you've dug yourself quite a hole. Keep struggling to get out though, it's fun to watch.
I'm happy knowing that you were incorrect. Relevant or not.
9/26/2013 2:04 PM
Biz reminds me of my buddy Scott. Never wrong, even when shown facts, the facts are always wrong. I think I shall call him Scott from now on.
9/26/2013 2:16 PM
Scott would say the same thing. Eerily similar.
9/26/2013 2:25 PM
Posted by bistiza on 9/26/2013 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Biz reminds me of my buddy Scott. Never wrong, even when shown facts, the facts are always wrong. I think I shall call him Scott from now on.

Except the facts are all on my side and you are the one who continues to act as though the facts are wrong. Maybe you should call yourself Scott.
I don't know Scott, but that sounds like something someone would say if they could never admit they were wrong about anything.
9/26/2013 2:51 PM
I do appreciate the arrogance of your wrong position though bis. It really is quite a good tactic.
9/26/2013 5:47 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/26/2013 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 9/26/2013 2:20:00 PM (view original):

Except the facts are all on my side and you are the one who continues to act as though the facts are wrong. Maybe you should call yourself Scott.
I don't know Scott, but that sounds like something someone would say if they could never admit they were wrong about anything.
Indeed indeed. Scott is the perfect name for Biz.

My buddy Scott's biggest piece of dumbassery though, was when he moved from Cali to Ohio and almost overnight became a buckeye fan. Gross. Even Biz isn't dumb enough to be a Buckeye fan(sorry Gehngis!!!!!)
9/26/2013 6:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
This is supposed to be controversial? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.