Prospets Real Identity Topic

I believe starter is 64 Myers.  The catcher is Adams.  Def rating D+/C/A  poweer 1 contact 7 speed 5 stamina f

I think I figured it out this morning.  The fielding rating may still be issue. Do I put ratings if different fields? (field-range)  Are pitchers ratings the same as others?

I am stubborn.  I am trying to compete with only guys from 64.  It has been interesting.  Pitchers are tired.  waiver wire does not help with 64 players so far.  Oh well, I appreciate your help.  Honest and helpful people will make more people want to continue playing the game.  Thanks again D
9/16/2013 11:15 AM
Your 1B is 1968 Ed Kranepool 405 PA .213 BA also a D-/D- OFer

Your 2B is 1942 Frankie Gustine 466 PA .229 BA also a D-/B-/D- Catcher, D+/D 3B, D/D- SS
9/16/2013 8:44 PM
Thanks.  I believe I have it now.  In my opinion you should be able create your own prospects with a salary cap.  I mean establish before your season a list of legit players that you want to use during the season.  The cap can be an extra 20 million.  It is in hands of owner not simleague.  Thanks again.
9/17/2013 9:52 AM
Posted by dlcunc31 on 9/17/2013 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Thanks.  I believe I have it now.  In my opinion you should be able create your own prospects with a salary cap.  I mean establish before your season a list of legit players that you want to use during the season.  The cap can be an extra 20 million.  It is in hands of owner not simleague.  Thanks again.
This is more or less called a "U-Pic-Em" League. Some Themes do this for their AAA. Owner chooses the AAA players within the limit/list set by the sim and the commisioner's setting for the league's AAA quality level
9/18/2013 1:30 AM
◂ Prev 12
Prospets Real Identity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.