Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

16-16 after early games, basically will be Folk & Forbath vs RGIII
10/27/2013 4:14 PM
Folk got 3 and RGIII is out of the game, so it looks like Decepticons will be voting.

Votes due by 8PM EST Monday night.

10/27/2013 7:34 PM
And with both games over it is official, I believe.
10/27/2013 7:44 PM
Posted by psap on 10/26/2013 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 10/26/2013 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by da_goat on 10/26/2013 11:10:00 AM (view original):
Pretty huge advantage for this challenge.....our advantage last time was so miniscule it was ridiculous!!
You guys didn't even try to take advantage of it last time
So there you have it.  The host biasing and influencing the game.  Whatever.

We generally map the challenges, 2 or 3 ahead of the current one.  There hasn't been a single instance of an advantage being added to a challenge based on who won the previous challenge.  This accusation couldn't be more ridiculous.

However, with that being said...psap, if you are unhappy with the game, the hosts, the challenges, or any aspect of how this season of GD Survivor is being run/played, please feel free to toss your buff in the fire and walk away.  I'm almost positive no one else would mind.

10/27/2013 8:41 PM
Posted by stevedotdec on 10/27/2013 8:41:00 PM (view original):
Pretty huge advantage for this challenge.....our advantage last time was so miniscule it was ridiculous!!

We generally map the challenges, 2 or 3 ahead of the current one.  There hasn't been a single instance of an advantage being added to a challenge based on who won the previous challenge.  This accusation couldn't be more ridiculous.

However, with that being said...psap, if you are unhappy with the game, the hosts, the challenges, or any aspect of how this season of GD Survivor is being run/played, please feel free to toss your buff in the fire and walk away.  I'm almost positive no one else would mind.

It would save me from having to have him voted off later in the game :-)
10/27/2013 9:06 PM
Challenge 14:  OPENING NIGHT, ITS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Tuesday is opening night of the NBA, so we will focus on that.

There are 3 games:
Orlando vs Indiana
Chicago vs Miami
LA Clippers vs LA Suckers, whoops I mean Lakers

You will need to provide a starting 5 and 6th man lineup.

You must start a PG, SG, SF, PF, and C.  The 6th man can be any position. Positions are based on player page on ESPN.com

Your starting 5 must all actually start on Tuesday night in that game and the 6th man CANNOT start the game on Tuesday.  If you starter doesn't start or 6th man does, you will not receive credit for any of their stats.

We will take the totals from the following stat categories:

Rebounds
Steals
Turnovers (looking for lowest total)
Blocks
3 pointers made
FG%
FT%

Tribe that wins the most categories will win the challenge.

Advantage for autobots, we will throw out your highest players turnover total.

Deadline is 3PM EST Tuesday.

Tiebreaker will be most FTs made, then most FGs made, then order.

10/27/2013 9:11 PM

A rationale response like that in the beginning rather than......"well you didn't use your advantage last time" would have caused this never to be an issue in the first place.
10/27/2013 9:24 PM
Posted by psap on 10/27/2013 9:24:00 PM (view original):

A rationale response like that in the beginning rather than......"well you didn't use your advantage last time" would have caused this never to be an issue in the first place.
My original response was pretty rationale I thought.

My thinking was this, why complain about something if you didn't even bother to utilize it the previous time.

Something like, don't complain who the president is if you didn't bother to vote.

To me that's pretty rationale thinking, but then again I'm not exactly normal according to the numerous people who have told me to go **** myself over the course of my life.

10/27/2013 9:54 PM
Will you throw me out of the game if I tell you to go **** yourself????
10/27/2013 9:56 PM
only if you mean it
10/27/2013 10:02 PM
I wouldn't do that to a fellow Red Sox fan anyhow...
10/27/2013 10:29 PM
We just can't finish them off, breslow sucks
10/27/2013 11:01 PM
I have all the votes, idol play til 11
10/28/2013 7:39 PM
i think im on the chopping block and should save myself, but i have a feeling thtas what they want me to think

so im gonna use my idol of pf flyer to save usfbully from this vote

hopefully im making the right move here

10/28/2013 9:40 PM
ooops just realized i read my idol wrong
csudak
To:
thebish
Received:
10/24/2013 9:49:00 PM
Subject:
Congratulations

You are snooping around Mr. Merkle's room of awesome memorabilia when you decide to check out the cabinet full of pictures and balls when you reach in and find...

THE IDOL OF THE PF FLYERS

The power of this idol is you can use it to save yourself and someone else in the same vote. You cannot use this idol if there are less than 6 people left in the game.

Good Luck!!!

guess ill have to save myself and usfbully
10/28/2013 10:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...47|48|49|50|51...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.