Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

A collective, "oh sh*t" from the vets on the Decepticons.

What's next?  The idol of Dr. Robert Oppenheimer ?

Congratulations.  Play this idol and everyone else dies.  You win.  Nice game.
10/28/2013 10:53 PM
That is a real idol that was played with the ability to save 2 players on the same vote.
There were 7 votes cast, but only 2 will count.
3 votes for thebish are thrown out
2 votes for usfbully are thrown out
2 votes for psap will count

psap has been eliminated from the game

Make sure to get your NBA entries in tomorrow and look for a quick turn around on the next challenge as it will be posted tomorrow night and part will be due by Wednesday night as this challenge will take place over the entire weekend.

10/28/2013 11:51 PM
Holy **** is right!
10/29/2013 12:13 AM
Damn
10/29/2013 1:46 AM
Wow
10/29/2013 8:25 AM
Well done.  It was fun.  I'll be back.
Whether or not a rat was involved is irrelevant to me.
Kudos.  Great blilndside.
10/29/2013 9:12 AM
Posted by psap on 10/29/2013 9:12:00 AM (view original):
Blindside????

The vote (before idol play) was split 3 ways.  Not exactly what I'd call a blindside....  Though I don't know what was going on in that tribe either but still.... A 3 way vote split, on the surface, doesn't seem like a blindside to me...
10/29/2013 11:42 AM
Posted by tsut30 on 10/29/2013 11:42:00 AM (view original):
Blindside????

The vote (before idol play) was split 3 ways.  Not exactly what I'd call a blindside....  Though I don't know what was going on in that tribe either but still.... A 3 way vote split, on the surface, doesn't seem like a blindside to me...
Actually, from the outside (I haven't been involved at all since I got voted out) it appears that they were mindful of the idol, so they intentionally split the vote 3-2 to make sure that even if an idol was played, they would be safe. They didn't know that the idol could save 2 people, however.  From my vote it was 6-2 (I believe, everyone but one was unified against me), so they split appears to be more intentional than anything.

Ballsy play, kudos.

10/29/2013 12:35 PM
Posted by ahrens on 10/29/2013 12:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tsut30 on 10/29/2013 11:42:00 AM (view original):
Blindside????

Actually, from the outside (I haven't been involved at all since I got voted out) it appears that they were mindful of the idol, so they intentionally split the vote 3-2 to make sure that even if an idol was played, they would be safe. They didn't know that the idol could save 2 people, however.  From my vote it was 6-2 (I believe, everyone but one was unified against me), so they split appears to be more intentional than anything.

Ballsy play, kudos.

+1
10/29/2013 1:57 PM
Yeah that is a typical vote split vote.

If the idol could have only saved one, they are good either way. Either bish saved usf and then he is out 3-2 or bish saves himself and it is a tie 2-2, which allows a revote of everyone accept psap and usf, and then the three that voted for bish the first time vote for usf making it 4-1 on the second vote

10/29/2013 2:24 PM
How could it be a blindside?

If someone other than the idol holder (inside or outside the tribe) knew the unique power of the idol and communicated that so that if the alliance votes were limited to 1 or 2 members, the non-alliance votes would be the only ones that count.

That example should be general enough that i haven't broken any ettiquette or rules.
10/29/2013 2:56 PM
I'll format better when I get home.

Decepticons:
Paul
George
James
Gasol
Hibbert
Crawford

Autobots:
Rose
Wade
James
Gasol
Hibbert
Allen
10/29/2013 6:07 PM
Decepticons have 2 SF's (George & James) in their starting lineup according to espn's player page.
10/29/2013 6:18 PM
Idol guesses from Above the Rim:
-The Coca-Cola sign during the shootout
-The Gatorade sign during the shootout
-The IKEA sign during the shootout
-Motaw's gun when he shoots Shep
-Motaw's shoes when he shoots Shep
-Motaw's jersey when he shoots Shep

10/29/2013 6:52 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 10/29/2013 6:18:00 PM (view original):
Decepticons have 2 SF's (George & James) in their starting lineup according to espn's player page.
I'm not gonna lie, I looked yesterday just to see a handful of guys who might be one or the other (gasol being a ? for me) and I swear he was listed a SG yesterday when I looked.
10/29/2013 9:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...48|49|50|51|52...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.