Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

I think I would suck on the real Survivor. The real Big Brother is more my speed by the by.
12/4/2013 9:02 PM
Congrats dubs. You deserved it.
12/4/2013 9:02 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 12/4/2013 9:02:00 PM (view original):
What do you care, you bailed on this one
12/4/2013 9:05 PM
Letters Home 1:

Arfy
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/16/2013 8:18:00 PM
Subject:
    letter to my dear love
    1) how you feel about the tribe you were put on

Birds flying high
    You know how I feel
    Sun in the sky
    You know how I feel
    Breeze driftin' on by
    You know how I feel
    It's a new dawn
    It's a new day
    It's a new life
    For me
    And I'm feeling good

2) who you think is the biggest threat in the game

Csudak, because he will be the person to tell me I am eliminated from the game

3) who you think will be the most likely person in your early alliance(I know you all have at least 4!) to throw you under the bus

Polabonez and Psap are pretty much the only guys I'm listening. We are just here to stir **** up!

psap
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/16/2013 8:32:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter to a Friend
    I think the tribe splits were an excellent idea. Let the sharks try to feed on the sharks while the noobs can get their feet wet. I think a few hero’s like tsut or possibly stalagna or dubs really should have been in the Villians tribe instead of Philly.

I certainly belong on the tribe I’ve been assigned to, so no complaints there. I really can’t decide who the biggest threat in the game is because there really are so many good players playing. Perhaps someone like citzenkane may end up being the big threat if he can organize the noobs and successfully hook up with the Heros crew. I think the Villians are likely to turn on each other, and then have the other tribes turn on whomever makes it out of here.

On the villians I only have one early ally – goat. No way he throws me under the bus, and no way I throw him. There are several people I am going to have to trust so that I hope I can move on – those are philly, horive and then I’m at a loss for a 5th. Hopefully its Ahrens. If I have to go Pola or Arfy I am probably screwed and this will be the last letter I write.

Don’t know why everyone is always after me. I never do well at this game. I’ve already gotten emails forwarded to me from the Heros tribe and they got me sized up over there already also. Sucks to be me. I like this game. I wanna keep playing.

caesari
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/16/2013 8:44:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter To a Friend

Here I am. Got a late start working on alliances, but I seem to have had a stroke of luck when onside included me in an alliance within the Heroes, and excluded Dubs from that.

It was then I knew that instead of playing it safe, I could make a power play.

"The Justice League" was composed of Onside, myself, katz, mb, and shlog. Katz and I have always been tight, so we immediately forged an alliance and I began hatching a plan. I reached out to Dubs and redraider (RR had already sent me some preliminary feelers) and was able to unite them and stalagna and tsut together, then convince them to blindside onside. Well of course now I had gone behind the backs of the JL, who assumed I was doing that simply to set them up for failure.

At this point, I was in complete control, so I sent out a lifeline to Katz. I urged him to vote for tsut (who will be a target soon, after the numbers are guaranteed, due to his meddling in the last game) along with the rest of the Justice League, while Dubs and Co. voted for onside. I had emerged wielding enormous power, and I had to decide who to go with.

I, as you can see from the aftermath, chose Dubs. He and I, along with Katz (and apparently RR, to my chagrin) are aiming to work together all the way to the end. I couldn't pass that up. I knew that Dubs was the smartest man in the game, barring Tyson, but he was 1,000,000 times more trustworthy. My hat in the ring, Onside was a casualty.

I actually wanted onside around, but no matter. I am sure shlog and mb have marked me as enemies, but I intend to use my power while I still have it, before the first merge. I need shlog gone so the numbers work out for a turn on tsut, something Dubs and Katz have already agreed to. Redraider will surely go along with it, and mb will since it was he and I that tsut screwed last game.

Unfortunately, the only contact I have outside of my tribe is Tyson, so I am afraid that my glory may be ephemeral. I am quite aware I am not the best player here and I was just in the right place at the right time to maneuver my way into a strong alliance, but if I do not get put in a tribe with 2 of my allies, I could very well be killed off. I'm not liking my odds past the merger.

For now, I will pretend I accomplished something and hope no one has marked me as their target.

citizenkane
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/16/2013 8:47:00 PM
Subject:
    Dear Friends

The island sucks. The elegance within the advertising left out a few negative features such as the cold, rainy, lonely nights, the risk of West Nile Virus, and strong smell of deceased fish. Our tribe was feeling depressed until Arfy and Pola snuck over last night, drunk as hell, stumbling every step. Pola kept screaming "YARRRR!" Like he was Danish. It was truly a funny sight and completely lifted our spirits.

I have no grumbles about my tribe. I salute thebish for putting us in position to win the first challenge. chuckc, nkymachine00, and myself are 99% percent aligned. Patsrule is possibly on our side, and thebish and king_jeremy speak with me often.

One person in this game has so much positive respect and that is polabonez. It will take a gutsy, ballsy, trick move to send him out. He is dangerous for that matter. Psap is a liar and cannot be trusted. He will make an alliance with every person in the game, and it will carry him until the majority realizes it. I instructed my guys to agree ti work with him, with the intentions not to. We can obtain information from him and piece together what is true and what is not,. They each agreed.

The person most likely to throw me under the bus is patsrule. He stated that he didn;t know whether he could trust me. I'm going to talk patriots with him soon to create some insurance.

I lost early last time, and refuse to do so this time around. I will keep my alliances so long as they are true to me. Hopefully we can nail this thing in the end.

Miss you guys deeply,
    Citizen Charles Foster Kane (Tyler)

P.S Send Chocolate or coffee.

hookemhorns7
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/16/2013 9:36:00 PM
Subject:
    Hey man

How have you guys been lately? Things are pretty good on my end, just been living the WIS dream and coaching three teams. Coaching the good 'ol Huskers and making them look way better than the real Cornhuskers did this last weekend against UCLA... pitiful. Just moved to Colorado also, miss being in Nebraska but at least we have that special herb here. Haven't tried any myself but there is always the option.

I don't know if you guys heard or not but I started this awesome game through WIS, its like the reality TV show survivor. We do challenges each week and are put into seperate tribes. I feel like my tribe is full of a bunch of NEWBS though, no one seems to really know how things work. We all have been communicating pretty well and the captain, thebish, seems pretty cool. I think we will get the hang of it though, I think. At least we didn't lose the first challenge!!

I don't really know who I think is the favorite to win it. Obviously I'd like to think I have a pretty good shot but ahrens and horvie have both won it in the past, so they know what it takes to win. This is also why I think horvie will be the first to throw me under the bus, he is currently the only non "Newbie" person that has extended an alliance to me, I will need to make more if I hope to make it very far in this thing.

Anyway wish me luck, miss you guys and luv ya bros!!!

Later,
    Hookem (Jordan)

horvie78
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/16/2013 9:56:00 PM
Subject:
    Idol Letter
    1) I don't like my tribe and am worried about being eliminated. The following is an update from my diary this past weekend. It looks like the psap/philly/nyaggie/da_goat/myself alliance won't be formed. I didn't like the responses I got from nyaggie and da_goat, and heard that they are working in a 3-some with sjurat...and have also extended an invitation to polabonez.

Psap has been my main ally, but even he seems shady lately, as he doesn't want to share intel with me anymore. I think it's because I told polabonez that I like working with psap because he gets good intel. Or he could be plotting against me, as he said that he'll share everything after the first vote.

Ahrens thinks that some members of the tribe are trying to split him and I (the last 2 winners) up and make us battle for votes. Sounds like something Arfy would do!

I'd say my best bet right now would be to form an alliance with polabonez. I've been very honest with him, which could be a mistake....but it seems like he will be able to pick any side he wants...and could eliminate me if he wants....so I figure it's better to be honest than shady.

I'm glad that an idol is in play, as I feel I need it already. If I do get voted out, it's been a great run during these last few seasons.

2) polabonez: he's very strategic and has a lot of "friends" in both tribes

3) my only official alliance right now is with psap, so him.

thebish
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/16/2013 10:20:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter Home

This is great! I'm a little nervous to be captain, but so far, so good. I like that I'm with a bunch of newbies, seems like it gives us a shot.

Right now I have no clue who the biggest threat is. I read some old ones so I know polabonez and arfy are always tough. Obviously there are a few returning champs as well. Tough to say.

I honestly don't have any firm alliances. The most I've talked to is citizenkane and nkymachine, but neither have really offered anything. As long as we stay out of voting I think I'll be okay.

My plan is to stay active enough that people keep me around and be a bit of a free agent. From what I've read that doesn't get you the win, but usually keeps you around and I just want to learn the game, so that might be my best bet.

Yours Truly,

thebish

da_goat
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/16/2013 11:58:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter to a Friend

First off, what the heck with putting together a super-stacked Villains squad...completely nuts! There are at least 5 or 6 in this tribe that have a legitimate shot at winning the title.
    I think the biggest threat is pola...he always has great alliances and is one sneaky dude....dubs would be my 2nd choice.
    Psap has confided a lot in me and will throw me under the bus to save his own ***...that guy is a social nut!

Good start to this Survivor...gonna be fun times!

katzphang88
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/17/2013 12:22:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter home to a friend
    RULES: The letter should be similar to a journal entry and your friend(s) are me and Steve. The length can be *****one paragraph or five******, and the letter should focus on:

3) who you think will be the most likely person in your early alliance(I know you all have at least 4!) to throw you under the bus

****** So I assume all those who do not submit a letter with either one or five paragraphs will not get clues?

Ahem - Real letter:

Dear cs:

I hope this letter finds you safe and dry. We are doing relatively well with rice-a-roni and coconuts everynight. I would be doing better, but someone on the villians tribe has fleas and they are getting all over everyone.(1)

I was put on the Heros tribe. A great bunch if there was one, but no-one really likes to sleep in the middle of the hut - they all keep to their own side. I really don't know which side to sleep on so I keep bouncing back and forth. Onside was voted off today. He had the baby wipes (which kept the fleas off) but now that he is gone I'll probably sleep on the other side of the hut.(2)

I think the biggest threats in this game are in the villians tribe. They seem to really be players and when we do get to merge I'm sure they will have friendlies on all the camps. Polabonez and arfy (remember the fleas?) seem to be at the head of all this.(3)

Right now I think I have made some good choices, but I don't think any alliance is 100%. I think that any bus throwers are going to be about after the merge when the leaders get together and try to get people to be on their tribe just to send them packing. (4)

Well, I hope it will be awhile before I'm back. Keep the stew pot stirred and peanut butter in the cupboard.(5)

katz

sjurat
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/17/2013 10:01:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter to a Friend

It is early --- in fact - the noisy ones early on tend to get beheaded...so I am initially laying low. Not to say I standing still --- but reaching out to the ones that I can trust.

We all "know" each other and understand the game. I don't expect us to have an elimination vote --- but if we do --- I think I know who will get the ax first (and it's not me).

Come on...really? Tyson.

3) who you think will be the most likely person in your early alliance(I know you all have at least) to throw you under the bus

Ahrens

redraider68
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/17/2013 10:24:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter to a Friend

OOPS! Wrong Journal! My bad.

I was hoping to find one ally in my tribe when the game began but that didn't happen. I have been on the losing side of early alliances with shlog, MB and katz in previous games. Fortunately dublin reached out to me with tsut and stalagna already with him. I reached out to caesari to give us a majority five and the first vote went as expected. WHEW!

The biggest threat is anyone in the villians tribe. There are all experience players who can be devious when needed. If I have to pick one, I would say psap. I think he gets a worse rap than he deserves. He comes off mean and abrasive but he ususally has a plan behind what he is doing.

So who will throw me under the bus first? My best guess is caesari. After the first vote went our way, he is now pushing to bring katz in and take out tsut. I don't trust him but we need him for one more vote.

On a side note, we should have a "Must Likely to Throw Me Unde a Bus" award based off the letters. It can be announced after the winner is crowned. Just a thought.

Dan (redraider68)

ahrens
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/17/2013 11:41:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter
    1. The tribe I was put in is very difficult. Some of the best players to play are in this tribe, so deceit and lies are everywhere. And since we didn't have a vote yet, it's getting worse before better.

2. PSAP. Not for winning, but because he does what he wants when he wants and is completely unpredictable. He's already told me he wants to throws wrenches into plans, so this should be fun.

3. Tsut since we threw him under the bus last game. Well technically he threw himself under the bus and we caught him but whatevs.

Before this thing started dubs reached out to me, Tyson, tsut & stalagna about forming an alliance. So that's my main alliance. Also reached out to Katz because we worked well together last game. Also reached out to PSAP because you need to keep him close. As for others we will see. At least the half of my alliance over in the heroes gained control, so that's a good start.

nkymachine00
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/17/2013 3:41:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter to a friend
    Well, this is kind of early in the game for this, but I'll give what info I have anyway. Of course, this is my alternate ID of my ghutton9 account. I can't believe nobody called me out after I gave up my spot to myself. A little bit of detective work could make it pretty obvious. I'm kind of surprised Casey put me on the newbie squad, but that covered it up even more. I was sure I should have gone on the villains. Being with a bunch of newbs has given me a bit of an advantage though, so I like it. The biggest threat in the game is likely going to be pola, but I still think it's too early to tell. I have no clue who will throw me under the bus. That is the disadvantage of being in the newbie tribe. I don't really have a feel for most of the tribe.

dublinuf
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/17/2013 4:59:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter Home

Hope you are having fun. This has been a blast so far.

I landed with two of my friends, tsut30 and stalagna. We moved to get friends fast. We got redraider and then were stuck down 5 to 4.

Struck a deal with caesari, so that he and I would join with katz and raider to take over the tribe. However, I have a primary alliance with tsut30, so I am not turning on him.

After shlog, we would have to go against caesari's wishes and not vote against Tony. redraider, stalagna and tsut and I would have the numbers anyway.

For the record, my primary alliance of five was supposed to be tsut, stalagna, ahrens and polabonez.

Tyson and I always play together because we trust each other and everyone else is apt to want to get rid of each other. He is not as sure of the other three.

I also would add redraider in there now, and I guess caesari and katz to a much lesser extent.

I have a none voting against deal with sjurat in a shocker to none.

Tyson and I are always the biggest targets in the game, but horvie is sneaky and manages to get others to do his dirty work for him, so I would say horvie.

I think caesari, but honestly, if you count me aligned with katz then I guess him. If Tony does, then I am screwed, but you have to have a primary alliance.

Yours truly,

Dubs

chuckc
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/17/2013 5:02:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter to friend

This is a great game! I am having a superb time and like your contests. The pace is good and not too slow or fast.

1. I am glad to be thrown in with the other newcomers and we are learning as we go with some good help from citizenkane. We took 2nd place in last challenge and I am fine with second, if we don't have to vote for awhile that is better.
    2. Heck not sure who will be biggest threat, but probably not from our tribe. I would think the best threats come from villains tribe, don't know the main players very well but from looking at past Survivor threads I see Arfy, polabones, and Dublin are strong players it seems to me.
    3. Hope no one throws me under the bus but it anyone it could be our ringleader, citizenkane. I think we have a good alliance together so hope we can go for a long time.

king_jeremy
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/17/2013 6:34:00 PM
Subject:
    letter to a friend

Well my adventure playing survivor has started and I hope it's as much fun as big brother was. I was allocated in the newbie tribe, which has advantages and disadvantages. On one hand I have the opportunity to start new relationships and cultivate strong alliances. And on the other I'm starting from scratch and there are players on other tribes that have worked together before.

I still think the biggest threats in the game are Horvie and Ahrens. They have proven they can play these games effectively. If I make it to the merge I have to start a campaign to get rid of those guys quickly because once they are in the final stretch it will be almost impossible to take them out.

It's way to early to tell who is going to screw me. Honestly, it could be anybody, so that's a hard one.

Stay tuned for the drama that surely will come later in the game.

shlog3131
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/17/2013 6:36:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter from home

2nd go round at survivor here. Hoping to build off of a top 10 finish in my 1st game.
    Im intrigued as to why I got put on heroes instead of newbies as this is only my 2nd game. Maybe it is because I stuck to my guns last game and stood by my people even while the boat sank around us but more likely you just needed to fill 9 peeps in heroes (hard to come by in this game)

The biggest threat in the game thus far is probably Pola or Psap. The two of them are in bed with everyone. Their tangled webs of alliances and contacts are straight up impressive. They know everything...

The guy who is most likely to **** up and alliance... Oh wait Caesari already did that... ****** the "justice League" right in the ol *** hole.

Hopefully I can last long enough to send some more mail in this game. THough I wont bet on it.

polabonez
To:
    csudak
Received:
    9/16/2013 12:27:00 PM
Subject:
    So...

So good job on your starting tribe formations. ********. :) . I don't know if you planned it this way, but the villian tribe is already a ****-fest.

Arfy, Psap, Me, Horvie, Ahrens all in the same tribe... really?

Hell let's just throw da_goat in there for good measure.

Everyone is in alliance with everyone. I was out all weekend and was contacted by goat to join with him and nyaggie and sjurat

psap to join with him and arfy and he feels that he has phillyboy

horvie to join with him, psap, ahrens, and aggie

Everybody thinks that they are in alliance with everyone but I don't think anyone has a damn clue.

I obviously don't.

I hear the HERO Tribe has it's issues up there.. I think the vote is going to be 5-4 but I don't know if its onside or tsut. I think shlog's vote is the one that matters and I'm trying to make sure that it goes in a way that benefits me. Unfortunately, the way that best benefits me right now is onside getting the boot who I have worked with quite well in these games, and saving tsut from eviction who turned on me last game as you are aware.

But it's a new game... and dubs alliance can help me later... the other one.. not so much.

Anyways I've got no idea what is going on with the rookies...but I assume not near as much as the other two tribes.. and I'm going to try and find out some **** on them today.

MAYHEM already. Luckily we won the challenge giving me a little time to get in the swing up here.

Just giving you both a heads up. The villian's tribe is going to get nasty.

12/4/2013 9:06 PM
Posted by csudak on 12/4/2013 9:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ghutton9 on 12/4/2013 9:02:00 PM (view original):
What do you care, you bailed on this one
Just to clarify. It was a 2 person account. Didnt work out like I was hoping it would. Lol
12/4/2013 9:16 PM
Letters Home 2:

tsut30
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/21/2013 11:00:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter to a Friend
    Well, here we are, post merge. I do like the new tribe, alot of familiar friends (and foes). Many alliance members in my current tribe, which shakes out quite nicely for my game, hopefully.

If I happen to make it to the final 3, I wouldn't mind having dubs and maybe one of the newbies alongside me, maybe hookemhorns. I've had some talks with him, seems to be a good dude in the game.

katzphang88
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/21/2013 11:05:00 AM
Subject:
    Dear Friend
    So we merged tribes. This was a good thing as we re-united with some split alliance mates in da-goat and psap. Seems we have a good grasp on who we can trust now. The key will be setting us up for the merge. I think that if da-goat and psap and I were sitting in the final three it will be a good testament to how well we were able to work together. We'll see.
    Take care my friend, and wish me luck.

usfbully
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/21/2013 2:15:00 PM
Subject:
    Journal entry
    I love my new tribe. When I was on the Newb tribe we hardly won a thing. Now my new tribe is 1-1 and I am loving not having to vote!
    I think my alliances are solid, if I am not being played. I have been able to convince one tribe that I would be a solid “swing vote”, and I think I am doing the same in this tribe. I do think PSAP is targeting me, however.
    If I make it to the final 3 I don’t care who is with me, it would be much further than I figured I would. If I had to choose I would say redraider and da_goat. I haven’t heard from either of them, so I am betting they are not as active as other owners.
    I think the final 3 will be dublinuf, chuckdc, and me.
    That’s all I got for today, talk to you soon!

dublinuf
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/21/2013 2:22:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter home

I have no idea where I stand now. My two closest allies are both on the Autobots tribe, but besides Tyson and Tony, I don't really trust anyone over here.

I think mb is pretty useful, but I would prefer to have stalagna and redraider.

I have a final five deal with pola, tsut, ahrens and stalagna, but I don't know how much I can trust ahrens.

I have no way of protecting redraider over there. If we have the numbers over here, we may be better off losing.

That said, I have to trust horvie and arfy to have the numbers over here, and they are inherently untrustworthy, having played with them multiple times and never had them not lie to me.

If I make the final three, then it will be me Tyson and Tony. If not, I probably won't be.

Dubs

dublinuf
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/21/2013 3:29:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter home addendum
    So, it seems stalagna hates polabonez and just lit that original alliance on fire to get traction with that.

So, I would say my core allies are still polabonez and tsut

Followed closely by redraider and mb

Tyson is working closely with Arfy

Somehow I am now aligned with horvie.

Arfy
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/21/2013 4:28:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter to home

We need to have a chat. Sit down. Pull up a chair. Grab a beer because this might take awhile.

Why aren't you watching Battlestar Galactica? Is it the name? Are you worried your friends will make fun of you? They will, mind you. Are killer robots just not your thing? Did you see one episode and it made the kind of sense that, you know, doesn't? Bygones people. I'm sick of these petty excuses.
    Okay, yes. The show takes place in space and maybe you don't like space shows. You drew the line at Star Wars and even then, you only watched it because everybody else had (If everybody else jumped off a cliff…). And yes, it does have to do with technology turning against its creators in an effort to wipe out the human race (ala 2001: A Space Odyssey with less monkeys clubbing each other over the head and more sexy model like seductresses), but these are just the surface plots. I mean, sure, Battlestar Galactica may take place in space, but it is not about space. And okay, robots did cause the genocide of the human race in the first episode, but if it were as simple as that, there would have been no continuation after the mini-series.

I admit. It took me four years to get off my *** (or is that on my ***?) and check out the first three seasons. I had seen the mini-series and it was a little bit slow and although the plot was intriguing, I wasn't too thrilled with the metal looking machines that were killing off all of humanity. Yawn. I'd seen it before. I was indifferent. Uninspired. Mostly though, I was stupid. I was naïve, and finally, I was pathetically impatient. It took me a full three years and some odd number of months, plus a long trip to China where DVDs were much more in my price range (shh…don't tell the authorities) to change my opinion. And changed it has! I am a convert, my friends. I have to resist using "frak" in everyday conversation. I make Cylon jokes that I expect everybody else to not only get, but admire and I was this close to breaking into a charity fundraiser where Edward James Olmos was making a speech (I regret, in fact, that I did not hop under a catering cart and follow through with my ingenious plan). But I feel terribly alone. Witness this typical party exchange:

Naïve non-fan: You watch Battlestar Galactica? *snicker*
    Me, indignant: Your point?
    Naïve non-fan: Isn't that the show on Sci-Fi about killer robots?
    Me, now angry: Yes, I know it takes place in space and it has to do with killer robots, but it's really good. I swear.
    (Naïve non-fan goes and gets more beer. I glower.)

Oh, you uninformed masses. Don't listen to the media. Not everything on the Sci-Fi network will inevitably result in you attending Star Trek conventions and talking in Klingon. Exhibit A! I sit—convention free. And you are missing out. You are wasting the brilliance of modern television watching The Hills because your roommate raves about Lauren Conrad's sense of style (gag me) when you could be expanding your mind and reveling in the perfection that is Battlestar Galactica's epic exploration of the human condition. You could be, but you aren't. And it is sad. And it is tragic. And it needs to stop.

But I digress. Right now you are probably confused and questioning my sanity. Valid. Let's be kind and rewind. Since the majority of the television viewing audience has failed to give this show a chance (for shame, viewing audience, for shame), I'll help you play catch up by summarizing the most complex show on TV in a mere paragraph. In the very first episode, the twelve planets that are home to the entirety of the human race are simultaneously attacked by their own creation — the Cylons, robotic designs intended to serve the human race, but instead evolving and developing a god-like complex of superiority. In one day, all that remains of humanity is 40,000 people (a number that drastically decreases in the months that follow) who have desperately banded together around the last defensive battle ship in the universe, an old and outdated clunker known as TheBattlestar Galactica. With no other options, humanity has found itself in an endless struggle for survival. But this is only the beginning.

What must under no uncertain terms be understood is that what makes Battlestar Galactica fantastic is not its premise. Countless movies have started with the same basic format, but few have continued it with the finesse and subtlety that Glen Larson (the show's brilliant creator) has consistently managed. The complexity of this show is unparalleled. It tackles the very basics of founding philosophical principles. What exactly does it mean to be human? What makes us so special? As the robotic Cylons develop more and more agency, questioning their roles in the universe and even regretting their previous decision to annihilate the human race, they stop being simply machines and begin to be indistinguishable from humanity. This is first seen through Sharon, a Cylon that falls in love with a member of the air force who at first believes her to be completely human. When her true nature is eventually revealed (and believe me, this is all much more complicated than I'm making it sound), Helo can no longer see her as a robot. She feels. She loves. She bleeds. She is no different from any other human being. Through Sharon, the members of the crew are forced to look their enemy in the eye and come to terms with the fact that it is not a machine staring back at them. It is a girl. How utterly terrifying this development is! The black and white world they so relied on has been dissolved!

You see, simplicity is how wars are fought and won. If one can view his enemy as a thing — something different and foreign — one can hold up a gun and fire without guilt. It is when the enemy becomes a person that complications arise. In a memorable moment in the series, Sharon tries to explain the Cylon position to Admiral Adama, eventually saying, "Does the human race deserve to be saved?" Does it have any more right to survive than the Cylons? Adama has no answer because in the end, human history is besieged with bloody battlefields and betrayal. Are we a noble race? Are we better than the enemy? Perhaps not.

And here we encounter the true brilliance of Battlestar Galactica. It has managed to take a completely absurd situation and link it fully and effortlessly with the problems facing our society today. Exhibit one: religion. At the core of the conflict between humans and Cylons lies the irreconcilable difference about their beliefs in a greater power. In a twist, the Cylons believe they are fulfilling the "one, true God's" plan, whereas the humans are mostly polytheistic. Ahh, war bred from a difference in religious ideology where both sides are absolutely sure they are correct. Sound familiar? It should. Further still, as the Cylons infiltrate what remains of the human race as sleeper agents, we cannot help but relate to the paranoia (unfounded or not) the characters feel when anybody could be the enemy. Trust is abolished. Lines have become blurred. The bad guys are not easily distinguishable by their pointy hats and cackling laughs and the good guys are not always stalwart and true. Where, pray tell, does this leave us?

In its final season, Battlestar Galactica has become more twisted and complicated than ever before. Kara Thrace, a once strong, snarky and cocky pilot, has spent the majority of the episodes practically insane with what she deemed a divine calling to guide the fleet to its one refuge — Earth (and let's face it, we were all behind Starbuck. Her craziness, although hard to watch, was as endearing as every other failed attempt she's made over the years to do what's right). Like most things that people don't understand, Kara is shunned and scorned. She is our Antigone, dignified and tragic, fighting against the tyranny of Creon and willing to die for her cause. Meanwhile, the Cylons are facing the first civil war in their short yet eventful history. They have become the very things they were so sure they were greater than: human, a beautiful yet terribly flawed race of beings. Four out of five of the final Cylon copies were revealed in the fleet and our guts clenched because they were our heroes and they were not supposed to be the bad guys and we just can't hate them. It's Sharon all over again and it leaves the audience unsure who to root for and who to condemn.

I am a TV junkie. When I find a show I like, I engage myself fully and whole heartedly. I try to get into the minds of the characters until I rejoice at their triumphs and cringe at their failures. But it is rare when I find a show that actually teaches me something about this terrible and heart breaking world we live in. Battlestar Galactica is a diamond in a rough of television that is sub-par, that allows its audience to watch an episode and forget it a mere hour later. It is not a show about killer robots. It is a show about the tragedy of the human race. And that's just a little bit beautiful.

Oh yeah, you were asking about the game, I almost forgot. What do I think about my new trbies? I guess they are good. Horvie contacted me and told what name to put, because apparently he is a big Transformers fan. At least that's what I gathered from the picture he sent me with a t shirt that said, " Be an Optimist Prime, not a Negatron". Horvie says that I am in a alliance with Dubs, Pola, Horvie, and Tsut.

How is my alliance shaking up right now? It's pretty crazy really. Stalagna contacted me last night and told me that he heard Polabonez, Dubs, Ahrens, and mb are in a alliance and that we need to get rid of Dubs right away. I don't know, I'm just going to do whatever Horvie tells me to do. My plan is to try and do at least as possible and just be one of those guys that just rides coat tails to the end, because apparently people get butt hurt when you start to try and play the game.

If I make it to the final 3 who do I want to be sitting with? I want Horive and Polabonez I guess And who do I think will be in the final 3? I think it will be Polabonez, Ahrens, and the goat. Why? I don't know. They all just sound like cool people.....or something. Who do you think will be in the final 3?

I have said my piece. I have made my case. You are entirely in command of your own fate. But c'mon. Don't you want to be on my good side at a party? No? You don't care?

Well frak you.

You're missing out,
    Arfy

polabonez
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/21/2013 5:08:00 PM
Subject:
    My vote. and My letter.
    First of all, let's get rid of Phillyboy (official vote)

Secondly, your letter request couldn't have came at a better time. If you would have asked for one yesterday I seriously would have had nothing to say.

But within the last two hours, now I do.

First off.. the alliances. I got thrown into an alliance with dubs, tsut, ahrens, and stalagna right from the beginning. This was dubs doing, as he always does... and leaves nobody a chance to say anything but "yes". This doesn't work in this game.. you have to earn trust not just start a group and hope it works.. but that's how dubs rolls... so of course I gave him my yes and moved on with it. But it's all about to change soon.

I'm not sure about the final 3 yet... but I'll give you my optimal final 4 - dubs, me, arfy, and psap. Yep... psap. Yep... Arfy.. why? 5th horvie. 6th goat. Because nobody would see that **** coming.

However I don't think its going to work out that way. I AM going to be there... that's a given..... but I don't know who will be with me. Maybe chuckc and hookemhorns.. only because I haven't talked to them two hooligans at all and I might need a complete overhaul here.

You see.... stalagna is going into sneaky mode right now. He's probably writing you a letter about how he plans to take out ahrens first in a blindside to worsen my alliance and he's going to double-snake me as soon as he gets the chance to.

He had this idea about Midnight last night. It's all hush hush so that I can't find out about it. Obviously, I did.

I don't know who he contacted about the situation, because the person created a fake account called "gogunners" telling MB625, hookem, chuck, and philly about this alliance that stalagna informed him about and are trying to rally up and take me out tonight. I suspect it's psap. My #1 alliance. Figures.

They might have the numbers... if they can get horvie or arfy to switch.... but I'm going to guess that they wont. Especially after I threaten the other newbies in our tribe. So I'm not going to play my beloved idol. I almost half assed want to play it just so I can use it to protect someone else.. but I made the mistake of telling psap about the idol. I should have left out the last part and just said I had one... but if he's after me I don't want to make myself vulnerable since he knows I can't use it on myself twice.

I really wish I could pass it... I'd hand it right over to ahrens and give a big ol' butt-rapin to stalagna for trying to raise this coo against pola already in the game.

I didn't even do anything this time.

Well that's about it for now... Hoping to find this other idol as well.... And I'm gonna go make a couple more guesses at the first one.. .so after you read this, go check the forum. Oh, and this time can you not wait 9 hours to give it to me.. IT makes me think I didn't get it and then I drink off my disappointment. And I have a busy day tomorrow.

Hope this letter suffices for an idol clue. The island is strange this year... I don't really have a solid ANYTHING so I would expect a lot of **** to change... and I'm just gonna **** **** up. Can't wait to talk to you guys in person at the Post-Survivor show when I get my crown.

Arfy
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/21/2013 6:25:00 PM
Subject:
    fyi
    If you don't feel like reading my entire letter you can skip to the bottom. The paragraph that begins with "Oh yeah"

chuckc
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/21/2013 5:09:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter to Friends
    Well this is my first time here on Survivor and it is a really fun time. I am getting to meet some new people and am enjoying the challenges. I really don't have much of a hope of winning this so it definitely won't be me. I am not sure of anyone in the newbie tribe that could win this except for hookemhorns as he told me he is in a good alliance with some veteran players so I would not be surprised to see him in the final 3.
    Our new tribe is off to a slow start with us having to vote. We got to win some challenges. Right now I am trying to learn some new people and am not liking my chances of staying here much longer unless we win lots of challenges. I hope to be wrong. Right this minute we are coming up with a plan that seems cool if we pull it out but only 50% confident it will work. There is a new guy hiding behind an alias called gogunners that is stirring up our tribe on who to vote for. I hope his advice is good.
    If a miracle occurs and I am in final 3 I want to be there with 2 veterans of this game that would really be cool to get there my first time with guys that have played before.
    I hope hookemhorns makes it to end.

stalagna
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/21/2013 11:39:00 PM
Subject:
    A letter to my friends
    Where to start? I could probably write 6-8 paragraphs but I just don't have time.
    Anyways the big thing is I got into a 5-way alliance before the game began with dubs, pola, tsut, and ahrens. Everything was good as the newbies kept losing.
    Now at the merge, I decided to clue in someone on my alliance as I was intent on getting some revenge on Tyson and taking his allies out and then him. I was hoping to gather info by being in the alliance and then strike at a good opportunity. It appears it all blew up in my face as I think I trusted someone who had to do things his way and couldn't wait for me to do it the way I wanted. Oh the perils of trusting others in this game- haha!
    So I am probably toast now barring a miracle. If I do get lucky and make the last 3 I would love to have dubs there with me and probably Arfy- that poor guy gets way too much crap directed at him.
    Who it probably will be at the end is Tyson, ahrens, and horvie at the final with pola emerging victorious.
    I need a really good clue- forget that and just tell me where the idol is! Haha!

horvie78
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/22/2013 12:01:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter #2 - Horvie
    10-21-2013

I’ve been playing this game one-tribe-at-a-time and not making long-term deals. The long-term deals seem to be blowing up, as happened today with the forwarding of dub’s early alliance sitemail. I’m also trying to play this game with much more loyalty. A lot of people saw me as a backstabber in Big Brother…I figure that if I screw more people over during this season, then I’ll never advance far in a forum game again.

In my first letter, I said that I didn’t have high expectations and just wanted to make the merge. I really believe that I was seen as a target early in my tribe…but when I consistently contributed picks, my tribe-mates saw me as a team-player and a good guy. Luckily, we only had to vote twice…and when we voted, we eliminated players who weren’t contributing to the tribe.

Now that I’ve made it to the merge, my next goal is to make the jury, so that I can at least have a say in crowning the winner. I figured out the merge names (not because I’m a huge transformers fan like Arfy says) and actually formed a portion of the autobots tribe…so if I get voted out, a lot of the blame is on me. But I did take a big risk in joining the same tribe as Dubs, whom I screwed over in Big Brother…and a few other players who have been known to backstab people in the past. I am planning to stay completely loyal to an alliance of Dubs, tsut, polabonez, and arfy:
    -I’ve worked well with Tsut in the past games and feel like he’d tell me if the other were planning to backstab me.
    -I felt comfortable working with pola during the 1st portion of the game…although he is like a politician and has a great way of making everybody feel important…if pola or dubs did happen to screw me over, I could live with the fact that I had it coming to from Big Brother and took a risk working with them. However, I didn’t want to play this game the same way as I played the others (by consistently going after big threats).
    -Arfy hasn't been playing very hard...he says he is happy riding coattails and I think he's being honest because he cc’d me on his diary submission and actually offered to give me his WIS password so that I’d know he was being honest...although it wouldn't surprise me if he had some sort of long-term alliance made up from day 1 and is just coasting to get to the final tribe.
    -Hookemhorns is a player who is not in the 5-person alliance, but whom I’ve wanted to work with from the beginning. I know that hookem keeps in contact with tsut, so that is a possible option if this 5-person alliance blows up.

My final 3: I haven’t thought that far ahead…like I said, I’m playing one-tribe-at-a-time. If I make the final 3, it will most likely be with two of the following: tsut, polabonez, psap, dubs, arfy, Ahrens, da_goat, hookemhorns.

My final 3 prediction: 1st place – Dubs, 2nd place – Ahrens, 3rd place - Polabonez

psap
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/22/2013 12:17:00 AM
Subject:
    LETTERS TO A FRIEND
    My new tribe is fine. Somehow ahrens and I are always together. Usually he is plotting against me, but I’m not too concerned about that this time because stalagna is after him. That should occupy ahrens so that I don’t have to worry about him.

Alliances are pretty loose. Because of the winning streak on Villians we didn’t really have to take sides. The guys who went were actually the guys who didn’t participate in the game. They made the selections easy and there was little dispute among the tribe members. Hopefully it goes the same here, but just in case I think I can continue to work with the Villians. And I also have a history with red (in tribes with him twice) and katz (in a tribe with him once). Stalagna is new to me and our first interaction ever involved him dumping on his pre-game alliance and then getting mad when I attempted to vet this info which I did not believe for a minute. I still don’t know if I trust it.

Thinking about the final 3 is too far ahead for me as I’ve never made the final merge before. If things fall right on our tribe I think I will make the final merge this time. I’m gonna say the final three will not involve me. I’m gonna guess tsut, dubs and pola for the final 3 – Pola has at least one idol and I suspect he will use it at the right time for the right people as it can be used twice.

da_goat
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/22/2013 9:14:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter to Friends
    This is a different game for me this time around. I am more actively involved and having a lot of fun with the game...love the challenges this time around!
    Right now due to being on Villains tribe I have an alliance with psap, Ahrens, polabonez, horvie.....we have been great working together although not sure what happened the last 2 challenges.
    On the outside of that I was contacted by psap and katz before we started and us 3 have been working together from the start....new tribe is great as us 3 are all together so we got pretty lucky that way.
    I have never been one to go out fast and never one to go deep in the game either. If I do somehow get to the final 3, I would like to have pola and psap there with me.
    Who I do think will make it do the end is a different story....dublinuf, polabonez, and horvie is my bet for now.

redraider68
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/22/2013 11:20:00 AM
Subject:
    Letters to a Friend 2 - The Sequel
    Well, the tribes were split up and so was my alliance. Only stalagna and myself are in this tribe while dublinuf & tsut were sent to the other one. Time to restratigize!

On a plus side, I am now with psap. We talked about an alliance at the beginning of the game. Stalgna has ahrens & goat with him so we have a majority allianace (assuming people are telling the truth HA!) .Doubtful since dubs informed me yesterday not to trust stalagna. I guess I'll find out the first time this tribe votes.

So what will the final three look like? I've worked with two power players this game (dubs & psap) so it would be nice to go the final three with them. However I suspect the final three will be veterans. I think dubs, ahrens and horvie.

By the way, this place doesn't have beer or cable. I now understand the phrase 'Hell on Earth'.

Dan (redraider68)

rom:
    ahrens
To:
    csudak
Received:
    10/22/2013 11:25:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter to home

The island was too quiet, and then all psap broke loose. An account gogunners sent a received sitemail from stalagna talking about an alliance between dubs, me, pola, tsut & stalagna. This is true in theory, but I only used it for idol clues, and not much more since they weren't in my tribe for the most part. Now its probably going to blow up in my face for no good reason. Yay!

Trying to work on getting numbers over here, but people are scared of psap. And psap is oddly quiet to me, so that's never good.

I love the new tribe setup in the Transformers aspect, however I got shafted on who I am close with, so unless I can pull some magic off I'm going home. My alliances are meh right now, not sure until a vote comes off to be sure, but since I'm a target, I'm in trouble. Going to start looking for the 1st idol, as pola has the 2nd.

Top 3 predictions: well aren't these a crapshoot. How bout a newbie (not sure who), katz & redraider as stabs in the dark. Whatever, YOLO.

Matt

12/4/2013 9:23 PM
Letters Home 3:

dublinuf
To:
    csudak
Received:
    11/14/2013 10:40:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter Home
    Not for nothing, but nailing every single vote in the last Tribal should count as a letter home. I also knew that pola was going to play the idol that he can now play again but only on someone else.

I also note that he has the other idol that he can only play when no other idol is played.

And for the record, I can't believe you put the damn thing in the Madden bus. Really.

So lame. So should have been in her damn pom poms.

In either case, stalagna will go next, then goat. Then is the tricky part because there is a good chance we blindside arfy just so pola doesn't save arfy at five left, because I really want the final four to be me, tsut, mb and pola.

I don't care which of the four of us wins. I think I have played the best game, but damn if tyson doesn't have every damn idol.

Came so close on the Sandlot one, but honestly having bish nail psap with it was better than me having it.

In any case, I like my chances. You never know. I mean this is the fourth time I have played and I have never finished higher than fifth, so I won't be surprised at anything, but I have the damn numbers near the end for once.

Dubs

P.S. Or the water tower. The bus was so lame.

dublinuf
To:
    csudak
Received:
    11/14/2013 11:57:00 PM
Subject:
    Addendum

Umm, I covered this

2) Confidence that you will win the game, give me a %

Since I define winning as me, mb, tsut or pola winning, 100%

3) If you don't think you will win, who will

One of us will win. Probably me or Tyson.

4) Who was the least deserving person in the final 10

Depends on your definition. Arfy has done nothing but been 100 percent loyal to pola. Loyalty is a skill in this game.

stalagna stabbed me, tsut and ahrens in the back in order to get back at pola from last game when we had a really strong alliance. That's just stupid play to make a deal with psap and expect him to keep a secret. That's like trying to put a fire out with gasoline.

I have no idea what da_goat has done.

hookemhorns7 had to fight tooth and nail to get this far.

I am confident that tsut and raiders (stalagna for that matter) are still here because I brokered a deal with caesari to protect them.

I guess stalagna because he made the dumbest move of the people that made it that far.

Arfy
To:
    csudak
Received:
    11/14/2013 11:07:00 PM
Subject:
    Letter as you requested

Arfy
To:
    csudak
Received:
    11/15/2013 2:10:00 AM
Subject:
    RE: Letter as you requested
    I admire your openness. I'll go ahead and answer your questions honestly.

1)Where do I stand in the game? Uhhhh....ask Tyson.....I am just riding his coattail till the end.

2) Confidence that I will win the game.....5%

3)Who will win? Tyson will win again. He is a sneaky **** like that!

4) The least deserving person in the final 10? Polabonez. Cuz I just know the ******'s gonna win it. It aint fair!

-----Original Message-----
    To: Arfy
    Sent: 11/14/2013 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Letter as you requested

If you don't submit another one I'll still give you credit for your creativity, but I would like to know the answers to my questions I put in the forum

-----Original Message-----
    To: csudak
    Sent: 11/14/2013 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Letter as you requested

L

polabonez
To:
    csudak
Received:
    11/15/2013 9:58:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter Home and my Vote
    1) Where do you stand in the game
    2) Confidence that you will win the game, give me a %
    3) If you don't think you will win, who will
    4) Who was the least deserving person in the final 10

If you already submitted a letter, I would like you to give me this info if you didn't.

Where I stand in the game is very simple: I control the game right now. The outcome of this Survivor will be 100% dependent on how much I drink when it comes time to vote.

Dubs pretty much has been the front runner this game... he's controlled the alliance, pointed towards the vote... Right now, dubs is sending you a letter about me, him, tsut, and mb625 in the final four...

But that probably isn't going to be how it goes. I have an alliance with dubs, and from the very beginning when he created the alliance (and group CC's started) I informed him personally that I was in an alliance with HIM, but not the other guys.

Don't get me wrong, I like tsut and MB, but I had plans before that... plans which included arfy, psap, even da_goat at one point... and then ahrens, and horvie... most of all who are now gone....

But Arfy isn't. And I might even get goat there...

Here's how I should play this out.. Get down to the final 6 - Protect hookem/goat with my ducks idol (whoever is there and the target), and adios Tsut.

That leaves me, arfy, the person who's *** I just saved, along with dubs and mb...

then I take out MB.

That leaves me, arfy, the persons *** I just saved, and dubs.

then, I SHOULD take out dubs. That gives me a shoe in guaranteed 50% chance of winning (33% chance I win the last challenge and half of 33% chance that arfy takes me in with him if he does). And neither of these players will be able to beat me in the vote (see comments regarding Arfy below)

But I probably won't. The idea of getting me and dubs to the finals is too fun, and too good for the game to pass up. Even though after taking out tsut, mb, arfy, and everyone else that I will have to take out to make sure that happens I will have no chance of winning.....

So... basically, if I decide to take dubs to the final. 0%. Anyone else... And I'm your Survivor champion.

Like I said, Jagermeister and stripper sweat will most likely decide the fate of this game.

Least deserving player - by far arfy. I've actually had to do a couple of his challenges for him... He hasn't done a damn thing this game. I wouldn't be surprised to see him all the sudden wake up and take me out of the game, though. I put too much trust in him, but eh...

Oh, and by the way... I vote for stalagna. I didn't trust him from the start (he was originally in this alliance that dubs put together, bet he wishes he didn't f that up).

He's trying to rally everyone to take me out this vote. I dont't think he can pull it off, but if he does.. well this letter will sound pretty damn dumb, won't it?

Adios for now. See you in the finals.

redraider68
To:
    csudak
Received:
    11/15/2013 11:39:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter to a Friend
    Final Merge. This is the farthest I made it in Survivor. But now I think my time is coming to an end. Dubs has been saying that he wants a final three of us and tsut. But his last vote makes me question that. He turned on goat's group earlier than when we had discussed. I feel they will target me although I didn't participate in katz's elimination.

I fully expect to be voted out tonight so my chance of winning is 0%. All I can do is keep fighting to the end.

If Dubs truly is with me, I think Pola is pulling his strings. So I think Pola will win.

I don't think this is anybody here who doesn't desrve to be in the top ten. If I had to pick someone, I guess it would be Arfy. I've seen several sitemails stating he hasn't done anything this game.

Got to go!

Dan

da_goat
To:
    csudak
Received:
    11/15/2013 2:47:00 PM
Subject:
    A Letter to Home

Hope I am around to use this advantage....if not, then it was fun!
    At work so this will be short & sweet....lol!

I really don't have much in any alliances....the voting out of katzphang killed off about any hopes I had of going very far...unless a miracle occurs.
    I would say I have less than a 2% chance of winning this game and that dubs will put out the victory.
    The least deserving player of the final 10 is Arfy...never helped out in challenges in Villains tribe.

Hope, I live to see tomorrow.

hookemhorns7
To:
    csudak
Received:
    11/16/2013 10:40:00 AM
Subject:
    Letter to Home

How are things going for you? Things are still going well for me here. I am the last Newbie left which is pretty cool, kinda surprised by it though. I am now part of the final 10 people which is now down to 8 and soon 7. I had won immunity the previous two challenges and made it to the finals of the cool tournament challenge we just had. I fear that that makes me a target though, that and I heard from one of the players, who is now out, that the people I am in an alliance with will stay together until the end. So pretty much when we run out of Decepticons to vote for I will be next. So I'd say I probably only have a 20% chance to win the whole thing (1 in 5). I think dublinuf or tsut30 will be the winner of this thing unless I can break some ties with them.

Everyone who got in the top 10 was pretty deserving, they all seemed to contribute to their tribes and during challenges. I have heard many bad things about polabonez and I personally am not a big fan of da_goat (who I voted for today :P). I think Arfy is the least deserving to have made it this far. When I was team captain I never got any feedback from him on any challenges so idk wtf that is about. Oh well...

Can't wait to see you guys again!

Later,
    Hookem

12/4/2013 9:28 PM
congrats, well played

this was fun
glad i could be a part of it

12/4/2013 10:24 PM
Congrats dubs, and congrats on getting there red!
12/4/2013 10:34 PM
Also thanks for doing this again csu and steve... had a good time with it
12/4/2013 10:37 PM
Congrats dubs. Thanks to csudak and steve for hosting this great game.
12/4/2013 11:37 PM
Just to give my ego a boost, since it's really not anything:

You're welcome Dubs. Coulda been one of the first ones gone. 
12/5/2013 12:04 AM
Posted by caesari on 12/5/2013 12:05:00 AM (view original):
Just to give my ego a boost, since it's really not anything:

You're welcome Dubs. Coulda been one of the first ones gone. 
Second. You would have voted tsut out first lol

That was the first key moment I recognize.

12/5/2013 12:06 AM
And for the record, after reading pola's letter, the move at seven on arfy was even more important than I thought.

I know that Tyson and I were dancing all game. Fine with working with each other but trying to eliminate the people closer to the other one rather than the people closer to us.

I have to think on six different levels working with tyson. Makes it fun.

Glad to all the new friends I made on this. Dan, Matt (the mb one, I know half of you guys are named Matt), hookem. Really great getting to know Tony better all game.

12/5/2013 12:09 AM
Only person to put YOLO in a letter.
12/5/2013 12:10 AM
◂ Prev 1...82|83|84|85|86|87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.