On the cusp of a Dynasty: Blackhawks 2013-14 Topic

Ill cut you a break because your American and dont know any better ..if this was a discussion on getting Fat , killing Arabs , bombing the sh!t out of things , noodling for catfish, mass public shootings ...ill give you that ...but you dont know sh!t about Hockey ..arent all your management Canadian ,including coach and star players..thought so ..stick to killing sh1t  
10/13/2013 9:38 PM
Why didn't you say talent & character the first time then?  I'll take talent before character.  Stop backtracking, your sitemail is full of holes, first of all, Bolland has a history of back troubles, so why would you pay him top dollar when you have able bodies in the minors to replace him?  Plus we are only less than two weeks into the season, small sample size anyone?

We get it, you're jealous of the Blackhawks success, especially since it comes at the expense of your Canucks.  It's gonna be fun watching you go off the deep end as the Hawks win more Cups and you get to watch Luongo grow old with that ridiculous contract and the Sedin sisters cheap shotting their way thru early playoff round exits.

10/13/2013 9:42 PM
I know a hell of a lot more about hockey than your dumbass.  You should be embarrassed that an American, who considers hockey third favorite behind baseball and football continues to school you about hockey.
10/13/2013 9:43 PM
What does Canadian management have to do with it?  I appreciate the work they are doing to make the Blackhawks the new dynasty of the NHL.  American, Canadian, European - doesn't matter to me, just smart hockey people doing a great job is all I ask for.
10/13/2013 9:50 PM
You couldnt school your way out of a cum stained paper bag ..your a idiot ..just because the GM of my team is a douchebag doesnt mean i blindly follow my team like some other david koresh type canuck fans ..they will NEVER  win a cup with Luongo in net , the Sedins will NEVER be playoff performers , Canucks lack toughness and character ..you put Byfuglien ,Ladd and Bolland on the Canucks tomorrow and ,yes they have a good chance ..they wont and they wont win any time soon ...you aint schooling anybody  rainman
10/13/2013 9:54 PM
You keep saying the Hawks lack toughness & character and yet they have 2 Cups in the last 4 seasons.  Toews is tougher and shows more character than any Canuck, too bad you are too blinded by your anti-Chicago hate to see that.  The Chicago front office is building a powerhouse in the NHL and it kills you to admit it, you have to spew personal attacks about people you don't even know to feel good about yourself.  What a sad man you are.
10/13/2013 10:02 PM
??? we are talking hockey here right ...your therapist session is next thursday...dont mix sh!t up Jimbo

10/13/2013 10:13 PM
Well my work is done here for the night, randle has been shown as the no-nothing about hockey dumbass (which really doesn't take much, so I won't take too much credit).   I'm sure I'll find a randle homophobic rant here in the morning (guys having sex is randle's real area of expertise - he just fronts as a hockey fan to try and distract us from that fact).
10/13/2013 10:13 PM
remember Bolland ? thats the discussion ..what happened after your mom left you alone with Stan ,the guy from the club ..while mommy had to go work...i could care less about ...why you bringing this there Jimbo?
10/13/2013 10:15 PM
ok thats a wrap folks ..Jimbo has done the no mas ..no mas  in sitemail and started weeping ...his grandma is on her way to pick his sorry *** up .muddy coming over for a snow cone and watching "ELF" with will farrell ...its all good 
10/13/2013 10:22 PM
Muddy the pusher ... tip for those visiting the household ...do not eat the peanuts , no matter how clean they look !
10/13/2013 10:32 PM
I remember the discussion about Bolland, why would you want to keep bringing up your stupid point about how well he is doing in less than two weeks? 

I have to teach you a little lesson about hockey.  There are 82 games in a season, randle.  I know it's hard for you to count that high.  After that there are three rounds of playoffs before the Stanley Cup Finals.  No one wins the Cup in the first 6 games of the year.

10/14/2013 10:32 AM
should we start a Bickell watch?   he has 1 point correct?  Bolland has been instrumental in Toronto's resurgence ..
10/14/2013 5:01 PM
what part of small sample size don't you get?
10/14/2013 5:04 PM
Dont be dick jimbo ,nobody likes a dick..except for Muddy ..can you just not admit that Bolland was a integral part of your cup team and losing him is a big loss? Bickell doesnt bring anything close to the team that Bolland did ..? its painfully obvious  to even you Jimbo ....by the way ,i consider Jimbo a fan of hockey  kind of the same way Carrie underwood  is a fan of hockey due to her BF playing for Nashville ..you dont know sh!t ,, but amuse us nonetheless
10/14/2013 5:53 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
On the cusp of a Dynasty: Blackhawks 2013-14 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.