JOEY BELLE @ 19 OPENINGS Topic

I'll give you a couple:

1.  People like to **** with other people on the internet.  These jerkwads are just aliases ******* with 30 some odd owners.
2.  They're hoping for a payday of sorts.   Somebody send them a GC for their troubles.
10/29/2013 2:39 PM
Ah, I thought that guy left, but he's still there, bummer.  Maybe it would have been a better plan to wait until Regulars went back to private again before moving forward with the merger proposal?  Not that it will happen, or that they owe it to anyone to do the merger, but a response would have been nice, although maybe the initial screeners of tickets aren't authorized to comment on whether a merge can take place, and themselves are waiting on the big wigs to direct them on how to respond.   
10/29/2013 5:24 PM
Reading about WIS's response to a well presented merger proposal kind of irritates me. While I do agree that it isnt WIS's problem as far as filling the tard worlds. They should at least facilitate if possible the merging of the tard worlds. if I was in one of these worlds I would seriously consider finding a new hobby.. These guys have made a pretty solid effort at improving a bad situation and WIS not responding is a poor business decision.

This should encourage people to make better decisions when joining a world.

10/29/2013 5:41 PM
I'm close to dropping WIS.  Pretty much been here since day one.  Don't play as much as I used to since having a large family.  I am in the regulars for no particular reason except I saw an ad in the classifieds.  Read up on a few of the team openings and decided to join.  Sorry MikeT...I don't have the time to do an appropriate research of what worlds are the best to join.   It's a real shame.
10/29/2013 8:29 PM

You'll be missed.

10/29/2013 9:29 PM
FYI: member since: February 9, 2005 /= "pretty much since day 1"
10/31/2013 2:06 PM
FYI... member since: March 10, 2003.... I guess I was here well before day 1
10/31/2013 2:30 PM
◂ Prev 12
JOEY BELLE @ 19 OPENINGS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.