still hanging in there waiting for a full league. 
12/5/2013 10:03 PM
I almost joined this league a long time ago but never did. I am interested, but only if the league gets going soon. I will get busy in late January and want to at least get well into the season before then. Two questions: can you trade with other members of your own team? Can you make multiple waiver wire moves when hit with the dodgeball, or are you only permitted to drop the player that was hit?
12/6/2013 10:14 AM
Hey Salty
Hope to be going by the holidays. still need a couple more. Yes you can try trade with your teammates but its not likely to pass muster with the other teams. and yes you can make ww moves as often as you want with as many players as you want. you just Must drop the player who has been hit. I'll put you down as a tentative yes.
12/6/2013 9:29 PM
I am a tentative yes. I have already put together most of my team as I devise a strategy. Since I have not played this league before, do more pitchers or more hitters usually get dodgeballed?

12/7/2013 12:31 PM
its not pitchers or hitters, though I suppose more pitchers, its the good teams that get pummeled and the worst teams are often untouched
12/10/2013 1:14 PM
true true. I got hit 5 times straight in the beginning last time. wasn't very good anymore after that. lol
that's why you have teammates.
12/11/2013 9:25 AM
This is absolutely one of the most fun theme leagues I have ever played.  Kudos to Spotsell for coming up with it and running the first several seasons and also to tridentric for keeping it going!  Even the drafting of owners is great fun!
12/13/2013 3:36 AM
I'll play.
12/15/2013 11:28 AM
Looks like we're two from filling. Can we get this going?
12/17/2013 11:13 AM
still looking for 2 more. welcome back dlchow.
12/17/2013 5:16 PM
Sorry, but I am going to have to pull out. You now need three more.
12/18/2013 2:28 PM
sorry to lose you salty. I am persistent and this league is worth waiting for. don't think we'll be able to start before Christmas at this rate but ya never know…..
12/20/2013 3:07 PM
I'll play. Wanted to give this a go last time and glad I caught it this time.
12/21/2013 7:49 AM
Rik,  You better move me to a maybe for this league.  IF it doesn't commence soon I'll be long gone from this site. Even if still here, it will depend on how many games/credits I have left.  I refuse to spend any more $$$ on this site until I can see some effort (no matter how small) to improve the performance of the SIM and to actually consider/listen to us players views/suggestions!!   Sorry, I hate to leave the league and hurt other players chances of the league playing, BUT.............. it better happen soon.   L.Bob
12/23/2013 4:22 PM
Count him out then. Fox doesnt give a flying hoot. I used to play LIVE and now dont because of them. I'm slowing becoming like you bob and wont be playing here much longer either.
12/23/2013 6:14 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.