NFL For Hockey Fans Topic

There are alot of NFL fans in our NHL Hockey Forum so I thought I'd start a thread. I can see there could be some interesting discussions already. Randles a Cheesehead, skonley likes da Bears and my fav team is the Lions.

Rodgers got hurt last night. This is good news for Lion fans. We'll see if they can take advantage of this situation.

11/5/2013 11:42 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Unless your division winner is the 3 seed??  It won't matter which team wins the division...Yes you will gat a home playoff game.  But if you are the 4 seed the playoff game will be versus either Seattle or the forty whiners and that is a guarantteed loss for the winner of the Black and blue division. 

Even if you fluke out and beat the forty whiners, no way you go to Seattle and win??
11/5/2013 6:14 PM
Sh!thawks are lucky to win their last 2 games ..If the refs are not in their pocket all 3 teams will steamroll the Sh!thawks ...GB is the class of the division ,followed by the Lions then the Bears .. Skonley feeds Jimbo ,all im saying ,each to their own ,not judging 
11/5/2013 6:44 PM
 seeing as  we got Seneca at the helm ,im pretty sure GB aint winning any games any time soon ..unless "throws like a b!tch " scores you points ?..do you want that $20 in GC's or  roughrider double ribbed condoms ? Jimbo sitemailed me and said the lubricated ribs sooth his bleeding piles ...your choice 
11/5/2013 6:52 PM
Hey Randle, the seahawks vs Packers game last season helped end the ref strike?  Do you recall that game?  Seahawks WIN....Packers lose, baby!!
11/7/2013 12:52 AM
I think my Lions can beat da Bears but it's a road game. Lions don't win many road games.

11/7/2013 2:54 AM
Posted by juskay on 11/7/2013 12:52:00 AM (view original):
Hey Randle, the seahawks vs Packers game last season helped end the ref strike?  Do you recall that game?  Seahawks WIN....Packers lose, baby!!
the biggest joke in 30 years ? yea i remember that well ... Sh!thawks can barely get by 2 lowlifes the last 2 weeks ..Falcons should kick their *** ...Pretenders!! im picking the Lions as well ...Megatron is unstoppable 
11/9/2013 8:48 PM
Falcons are kicking ***?  Rams are the team kicking ***......Not even the most die hard ST LOUIS FAN would have picked the Rams today? 
11/10/2013 3:03 PM
Lions on top of the division for at least 1 week. Almost lost the game on stupid penalties, as per usual. They never make it easy thats for sure.

Now, if my BC Lions can win today I would be in heaven. Keep the RR out of their Grey Cup game is all I'm asking.
11/10/2013 5:54 PM
Fricken stubble jumpers!!! I HATE GREEN.
11/10/2013 7:44 PM
Congrats to the Detroit lions.....(sucks that the BC Lions lost).

Hats off to the other "Cats"........To the Jaguars for winning their first game of the season.

And to the Panthers........For knocking off the FORTY WHINERS.  (the over rated forty whiners) 

Good day for birds too.  Seahawks Woot!! EAGLES woot!!  Cardinals Woot!!
11/10/2013 8:28 PM
Go Pats!
11/12/2013 1:32 PM
Lions tried to give that game away in the 1st quarter Randle but your guys didnt want it bad enough. Green Bay sure miss the leader and QB. 
11/29/2013 8:43 PM
it shows how important he really is to the team ,why he makes the big bucks like you styckman
11/30/2013 1:43 PM
12 Next ▸
NFL For Hockey Fans Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.