Thursday 11/7 - Site Maintenance Topic

Starting around 1am ET Thursday night (technically Friday morning), we'll be doing to server maintenance.  The website may be down briefly after 1am ET. 

The overnight games will be delayed.  Most likely they will run by 3 or 4am ET, but it's possible that it might be longer.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.  Please plan accordingly for game planning.

If there are any problems with this plan of action, please respond here.  I'll continue to monitor this thread.
11/5/2013 2:45 PM
Its about time!!!!!!!!
11/6/2013 4:03 AM
Well maybe the computer will work properly and calculate my teams numbers correctly so maybe I can win some games
11/8/2013 2:47 AM
Anyone else have lineup problems this am?
11/8/2013 8:07 AM
Posted by badja on 11/8/2013 8:07:00 AM (view original):
Anyone else have lineup problems this am?
You mean other than the usual nonsense - guys playing well over/under allotted minutes, guys playing a position they're not even on the depth chart at, and far too many subs in at the end of a close game?  Nope, none.
11/8/2013 9:34 AM
yeah today one of my teams had no players on the DC and no minutes alloted.  All zeros, no names.
So through no fault of my own, I lost to a division rival in a playoff race with about 8 games to go.  I don't care what the reason is, this should not have happened and I deserve some compensation.

11/8/2013 9:02 PM
6 more weeks of winter?
11/10/2013 3:55 PM
  Chippy Martinets
OFF
98 Is Back
DEF
PG R. Artest
98%
J. Williams
100%
SG M. Adams
100%
J. Evans
89%
SF C. Alexander
100%
M. Gortat
100%
PF G. Oden
100%
G. Oden
85%
C J. Hill
100%
N. Hilario
100%
11/10/2013 10:15 PM
fix that
11/10/2013 10:15 PM
Garbage.
11/10/2013 11:10 PM
Posted by seble on 11/5/2013 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Starting around 1am ET Thursday night (technically Friday morning), we'll be doing to server maintenance.  The website may be down briefly after 1am ET. 

The overnight games will be delayed.  Most likely they will run by 3 or 4am ET, but it's possible that it might be longer.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.  Please plan accordingly for game planning.

If there are any problems with this plan of action, please respond here.  I'll continue to monitor this thread.
Starting in about 2010, we'll be doing jack sh*t to the basketball sim. The quality may be down indefinitely.  

All improvements will be delayed.  Most likely they'll happen when hell freezes over or pigs fly, but its possible that it might be longer.

We could care less about your hard earned money.  Please plan accordingly for spending it here.

If there are any problems with anything in the sim, feel free to p*ss in the wind.  Your responses will be completely ignored as per usual.  I'll continue to ignore everything about WIS Bball, while improving the other games on a weekly basis.
Wow, you're still here?!   LOL
Yours, Seble.

11/11/2013 1:13 PM (edited)
They had to dust the fan ports on their raid. Told you we would'nt get ****...
11/11/2013 6:05 PM
hey badja, they'll be selling hockey francises in hell long before sim-basketball gets squat.
11/11/2013 6:14 PM
Posted by smokey57 on 11/11/2013 6:14:00 PM (view original):
hey badja, they'll be selling hockey francises in hell long before sim-basketball gets squat.

Sadly true.  Heck, this thread was supposed to be "monitored", yet we don't even get the standard "We'll get to you when we have time." BS, in response to our jabs.  Thanks sable.  You're doing as good a job as always.

11/11/2013 7:24 PM
Posted by seble on 11/5/2013 2:45:00 PM (view original):

So when you said "I'll continue to monitor this thread."  You meant the ball of twine you are playing with right.

I wonder how it feels to be this bad at your job.

Seriously, the horrid level of customer service that is given here is mindboggling.  Is it because you don't do things, or does your boss tell you to not do things?  Are you like Eichmann to someone else's Muller?

I just confused.  I mean this is one of the two times we may hear from you during the calendar year, and then you vanish like a fart in the wind.  We, as consumers have questions, do you have any answers?

Or am I going to get banned?

11/11/2013 11:20 PM
12 Next ▸
Thursday 11/7 - Site Maintenance Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.