yatzr game analyzer 1.7 - works with 3.0 engine Topic

Yatzr.. Have you had a chance to work on the recruiting tool for 3.0? Is it even possible with all of the new position roles?
11/24/2013 3:29 PM
It already works with 3.0 - you just have to enter the position roles formulas.  Or you can copy and paste the GUESS formulas. (Scroll to the bottom to see the formula's in "Yatzr Friendly" format.)
11/24/2013 3:36 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 11/24/2013 3:36:00 PM (view original):
It already works with 3.0 - you just have to enter the position roles formulas.  Or you can copy and paste the GUESS formulas. (Scroll to the bottom to see the formula's in "Yatzr Friendly" format.)
Is that what causes it not to even download... because that's my issue. I will get everything set up and when I go to download, nothing happens. 
11/24/2013 3:44 PM
Posted by bulldogg431 on 11/24/2013 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bhazlewood on 11/24/2013 3:36:00 PM (view original):
Is that what causes it not to even download... because that's my issue. I will get everything set up and when I go to download, nothing happens. 
Do you have everything you need for the tool to work?  Not only do you need yatzr_recruit_tool_1.9.3.jar, but also towns.dat, permTerms.dat, and config.ini

Also, when you download the tool, make sure it's being saved as a java file instead of a .zip file
11/24/2013 3:56 PM
From what I've seen in the forums, download issues tend to be because your java version is out of date.  
11/24/2013 3:57 PM
◂ Prev 12
yatzr game analyzer 1.7 - works with 3.0 engine Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.