THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Thanks to all that contacted me. To keep this thing PYT approved; it felt good getting my balls rubbed by people who were suddenly desperate to be noticed.

That being said, I have to finish up a report at work, and not sure if I will make it to a comp by 6 since the ******* in-laws are over so without further ado:

GEO and HARDKNOX are my selections.

4/9/2014 4:29 PM
So geos, hardknox and usfbully get to select someone to play in the PoV as well.

I will put up a PoV challenge shortly. Please put up someone to play ASAP. Noon Thursday is the deadline.
4/9/2014 5:55 PM
Publicly or private/
4/9/2014 6:15 PM
public
4/9/2014 6:16 PM
ahrens
4/9/2014 6:26 PM
I CHOOSE YOU POLABONEZ
4/9/2014 8:03 PM
Coachbug
4/9/2014 8:57 PM
Is the challenge still being posted tonight?
4/9/2014 11:22 PM
No I delayed and reworked it so I wouldn't have to post it before the people were chosen.
4/10/2014 7:39 AM
PoV #4: Golf Carts (The Masters and Darlington)

You must give me a combined 60 golfers and racers. You will draft teams of 10. You can end up will all racers. You can end up will all golfers. I will be a snake draft (two actually, one between the 6 in the PoV and one between the five that aren't and the generic coach team to make the numbers even)

The scoring is simple. You get one point for a racer or golfer that wins, 2 for one who comes in second on back. Lowest score, much like in golf, wins.

Picks are due Friday at noon EST. Which means, the Masters will be going by then. So, anyone who blows up today might be smart to leave off your list.

4/10/2014 8:10 AM
For the record, the people not in the PoV will be drawn at random with steve/raider's entry drafting 6th/7th

The PoV entry will be in the order: usfbully, geos, hardknox, polabonez, ahrens, coachbug

4/10/2014 8:13 AM
Just in case I don't have time there is no penalty for me and others not in the pov, correct?
4/10/2014 9:16 AM
There is no penalty, but you probably would give a huge advantage to the others on that side in getting the tiebreaker advantage.
4/10/2014 1:44 PM
Posted by usfbully on 4/9/2014 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Thanks to all that contacted me. To keep this thing PYT approved; it felt good getting my balls rubbed by people who were suddenly desperate to be noticed.

That being said, I have to finish up a report at work, and not sure if I will make it to a comp by 6 since the ******* in-laws are over so without further ado:

GEO and HARDKNOX are my selections.

no surprise your choice would have something HARD knox selected. You spend way to much time in the showers with your USF knee pads on.
4/12/2014 8:33 AM
At this point I don't even need the knee pads.
4/12/2014 9:27 AM
◂ Prev 1...103|104|105|106|107...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.