THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

I didn't catch that when I posted it. The fairest thing to do is give Varlemov all zeroes.
4/28/2014 10:25 PM
Off to work. I will try to have the reults posted in the next couple hours. Dubs can weigh in on the timing of the nominations.
4/29/2014 7:14 AM
Assuming that he gets them up before noon. Nominations by 8 p.m. EST

Players playing with you in Veto by 8 a.m. EST Tomorrow.

4/29/2014 8:38 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Horvie wins 5 categories including all the basketball. He is the winner of the challenge.
4/29/2014 9:43 AM
Posted by redraider68 on 4/29/2014 9:43:00 AM (view original):
Horvie wins 5 categories including all the basketball. He is the winner of the challenge.
Once I saw Jefferson was out and coachbug and I both took goalies, this was a forgone conclusion.
4/29/2014 10:56 AM
Once again, I've decided to nominate thebish and usfbully.

My POV pick is polabonez.

4/29/2014 7:51 PM
i pick psap
4/29/2014 9:07 PM
For the three of you not playing in the big PoV we will do it differently.

Each of you needs to pick a team for yourself and a category for one other opponent.

So ahrens give me coachbug's position
coachbug give me hardknox's position &
hardknox give me ahens' position.

4/30/2014 9:19 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 4/30/2014 9:14:00 AM (view original):
PoV # 5 -- Baseball

So we will do a snake draft again for the six official PoV players only this time.

Baseball will score
Pitching: 20 for a win 20 for a save 2 per K -2 per earned run
Infield: 1 for a hit 1 for a walk 1 for RBI 2 for a double 3 for a triple 4 for a home run -5 per error
Outfield: 1 for a hit 1 for a walk 1 for RBI 1 for put out 2 for a double 3 for a triple 4 for a home run -10 per error

There are 14 teams playing Thursday You must provide me a list of 9 things (6 teams plus infield outfield or pitching)

So the list could look like this:
Pitching
Tampa Bay
Boston
Milwaukee
Atlanta
Infield
Cincinnati
Miami
Outfield

You will end up with one team and one of the three positions. If you have pitchers, you get all the pitchers. If you have infield you get all the starting infield. If you have outfield, you get all the outfielders.

So if this team had first pick in the snake draft, they would take pitching, but they wouldn't know which team they had.

No teams will be repeated. However with positions, two will have pitching, two will have infield and two will have outfield.

The draft order is
thebish
usfbully
horvie78
polabonez
geos
psap

Due Thursday at 3 pm. EST
Where do catchers fall in?
4/30/2014 12:07 PM (edited)
" Best to be thought a fool and keep ones mouth shut , than open it and be proved right "
4/30/2014 3:05 PM
questions?
do dhs count?
if there is a pinch hitter do we get the stats of the person they hit fors position if the hitter doesnt go in the field?
if there is a rainout are you just s*** out of luck?

4/30/2014 3:15 PM
DHs do not count
Cs do not count as either INF or OF
If the person does not play in the field, you get none of their totals
Yes, you are SOL in case of rain outs.

4/30/2014 3:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...111|112|113|114|115...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.