Changing the landscape of DI Topic

Go Army, Beat Navy!

I too am in the MAC in Naismith. It's full, there is constant competition, and we are starting to see our conference improve. All in all, a blast.
6/27/2014 11:32 PM
the MWC in smith has been very competitive the last few seasons and is only half full. would love to see more coaches in there!
6/30/2014 2:19 PM
The MVC in Wooden has 10 human coaches and most of the time we are the #5 rated conference.  Last season we had Gardner-Webb be the #1 ranked team in the country.
6/30/2014 3:10 PM
Posted by gasparre on 6/27/2014 11:32:00 PM (view original):
Go Army, Beat Navy!

I too am in the MAC in Naismith. It's full, there is constant competition, and we are starting to see our conference improve. All in all, a blast.
add the MWC in Naismith to this list, with a great conference rivalry between the MAC and MWC that must help raise the conference RPI of our leagues. Maybe one of these years I'll contribute something positive with Air Force!
6/30/2014 6:37 PM
◂ Prev 12
Changing the landscape of DI Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.