- 52 mil cap each season
- No wavier wire or rookies
- There will be a draft to determine your initial roster
- You may use any season you want of your player - but only once
- Divisions will be random each season

Initial draft

- ABBABABABA
- 10 rounds with 2 picks each in round 9/10
- Draft order will be random(either random.org or the lottery)
- Same drafting style as my 52 league(draft clock, etiquette etc)

Offseason

- Owners have until 3 days after the finals end to submit their initial keeper list
- If no list is submitted I'll assume you are keeping all your players

- Draft order will be set by random.org for the 14 lottery teams, and reverse order of finish for the playoff teams
- Standard style for offseason drafts
- You may only use the seasons available from cut players

- Once draft is finished we will enter free agency
- During this time you can cut any player and pick up anyone from the free agent pool(including recently cut players)
- First come, first serve for free agents
- Free agency will end when the league is filled. I'll set a deadline if owners are taking too long

- You may trade at any time during the season or offseason
- You can trade draft picks. But if you are the one that traded the pick you must cut a player before the draft so that you have a pick to complete the trade with

Organization

- I'll be keeping a list of current players on rosters along with the seasons they have used
- I'll be keeping a list of free agents available and what seasons have been used.
- I'll be keeping a list of retired players(players with no more seasons left)
- I'll be keeping a list of IR(active players with no seasons left to use) players. Owners keep those players rights until 13-14 players are released(if we have any seasons left by that time)

That should keep everything nice and easy. You need to see what seasons you have left? - check the list. You need to see who is available to draft or who has already been drafted? - check the list. Free agency wont be as hectic as you might think either considering most owners will be keeping the majority of their players each year.

Prize Pool

- Owners will have to contribute $5(or $10 - may vote to decide) to the prize pool before they can enter the initial draft
- Admin will contribute $40 to the prize pool
- We will vote on how to distribute the money.

4/23/2014 2:17 PM (edited)
Owners

1. dh555 - p
2. natenoy
3. jkaye24 - p
4. 98average - p
5. logain - p ?
6. skypilot - p
7. smokey57 - p
8. superrobb420 - p
9. rubnsly - p
10. thisredbox - p
11. jcred5 - p
12. tarheel1991 - p
13. uptowngbv - p
14. bargearse - p
15. thomcat - p
16. shawbigred - p
17. benjihall - p
18. scudmissle - p
19. mikee1
20. poddy - p
21. seapilots - p
22. cmcafeeky - p
23. zod25 - p
24. slymonium - p

sitemail list:

dh555;thohoops;jkaye24;98average;logain;skypilot;smokey57;bargearse;superrobb420;zod25;thisredbox;slymonium;jcred5;tarheel1991;uptowngbv;thomcat;benjihall;scudmissle;mikee1;poddy;seapilots;rubnsly;shawbigred

4/30/2014 3:23 PM (edited)
I'm in, but do have concerns about first come, first served FA transactions.
1/9/2014 7:32 PM
Definitely in
1/9/2014 7:38 PM
thanks for breaking the ice nate...good to have you

i dont expect the free agent period to be all that exciting...some owners may not change their 12 man teams at all and if they do im sure they would want to replace anyone in the offseason draft...the free agency period would mostly be for owners who didnt submit their keeper list in time or want to make last second tweeks before entering their teams...i cant imagine the competition would be all that great for players.

1/9/2014 7:39 PM
welcome jkaye
1/9/2014 7:40 PM
In
1/9/2014 8:34 PM
ok in
1/9/2014 8:55 PM
good start...welcome guys
1/9/2014 10:17 PM
Sure I'll play.  sm me.
1/9/2014 11:07 PM
in
1/9/2014 11:13 PM
I'll Join
1/10/2014 12:06 PM
This sounds like the PPL. And this time I would be able to draft my own team. IN

1/10/2014 1:14 PM
IN. :)
1/10/2014 2:55 PM
nice...up to 10 now

thanks for joining guys

1/10/2014 3:10 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.