I would like my Colorado Rocky Mountain Highs Grazi
1/20/2014 5:36 PM
Tony Z from Jersey will take either the NYY or NYM let me do some research
1/20/2014 8:49 PM
The research and roster construction for this league amount to a big challenge. Any owner could upset my whole plan by picking one of the players I need, and I'd have to do a workaround that might unravel the whole matrix. Near the end of this draft some of us are going to wind up making big compromises to meet that $72M lid ...
1/20/2014 10:02 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I am looking at that also DT, I wonder if it might not be a good idea for at least the first season to add some below average AAA bums; they wouldn't affect the league outcome by any means but might fill in a hole or two.
1/21/2014 4:46 PM
The usual 6/2 would help with roster construction...
1/22/2014 10:45 AM
IMHO, the only way to understand this league is to go to the draft center, using your free spring-team draft, then download the team, e.g. NYY, and try to see what you can do within $72 million...
1/22/2014 2:20 PM
I will be switching teams. Will drop the angels and take the detroit tigers
1/23/2014 8:34 AM
Bump
1/25/2014 3:55 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.