Pfatt Pfacts Pfrom Pfatt Katt Topic

The last thing Karl told me before he died was that if you talk to women they will talk back. I did not know this previously. I may try this strategy some time.

On a different note, he has some credits left in his account, which I have access to. What is the appropriate thing to do with these?
1/16/2014 5:04 PM
Run a theme league in his honor. Pick his most played kind of theme and offer the credits to the winner of that theme. It will give all of us one last chance to honor a truly great person and the extra credits will be his last gift to the winning owner.
1/16/2014 5:46 PM
Wonderful idea frazzman80. Count me in if you do so booger, and you may have the honor of (as usual in pfattkatt's leagues) clobbering my team on a regular basis there. 
1/17/2014 5:55 AM
I'd be in for this, too.
1/17/2014 8:58 AM
Sounds right.
1/17/2014 9:40 AM
Pfatt Katt passed away? That is pretty sad news. I didnt talk to him that much but when I did I really thought he was a good guy. He helped me very much when I first started playing the game. =(
1/17/2014 10:06 AM
I'd play in that league.
1/17/2014 11:25 AM
I'd join
1/17/2014 12:42 PM
I have an add up. Does anyone know If different browsers still allow bold/italics/underline etc in the forums? In IE11 or whatever this is, I can only type. Plain Jane.
1/17/2014 12:54 PM
I have to use Chrome when I want the bold/italics/etc. Not compatible with new IE.
1/17/2014 1:39 PM
Posted by boogerlips on 1/17/2014 12:54:00 PM (view original):
I have an add up. Does anyone know If different browsers still allow bold/italics/underline etc in the forums? In IE11 or whatever this is, I can only type. Plain Jane.
Under Tools (Alt+X) you can add www.whatifsports.com to your "Compatibility View Settings" and it will allow you to bold/ital/etc. I'm glad you liked the idea. Off to go join the league.
1/17/2014 2:52 PM
Posted by frazzman80 on 1/17/2014 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by boogerlips on 1/17/2014 12:54:00 PM (view original):
Under Tools (Alt+X) you can add www.whatifsports.com to your "Compatibility View Settings" and it will allow you to bold/ital/etc. I'm glad you liked the idea. Off to go join the league.
This works, thanks
1/17/2014 9:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by boogerlips on 1/16/2014 5:04:00 PM (view original):
The last thing Karl told me before he died was that if you talk to women they will talk back. I did not know this previously. I may try this strategy some time.

On a different note, he has some credits left in his account, which I have access to. What is the appropriate thing to do with these?
The bad part about talking to a woman is that once they talk back to you they usually never know when to stop! Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!
1/18/2014 1:54 PM
I gotta say I feel so terrible I am just learning of his passing now.  When exactly did this happen boogerlips?

I had the honor and pleasure of having dinner with Karl on several occasions.  Every time he was in the Delaware area (once a month or so) we would meet up for dinner at either Ruby Tuesdays or his favorite a Chinese Buffet.  We did this for a year or so at least and then something happened and he did not make it down my way much anymore.  I always told him I would come drive up to see him and take him out but sadly I never got the chance.  Every time I got to see Karl we would talk baseball and whatifsports for hours....but as the friendship progressed I noticed we talked much more about life in general and he always tried to give him good advice on my life and any kind of situations I would be in (work related, female problems, ect.)  I always felt like I was hanging out with a grandfather type figure when I was with him.  

Karl was one of the first people to befriend me on here.  Anyone that played this game in the 2005-2007 era might know why someone would be relucant to meet up with me, as everyone on here thought my elevator didn't go all the way to the top and I had a couple of screws loose.  Looking back I probably did, but Karl accepted me for who I am.  Hindsight is always 20/20 I guess but I feel really terrible about not keeping in touch with him more towards the end of his life.  Karl left a very positive impact on my life and I am proud to say he was my friend.  I'm getting a bit teary eyed now.  R.IP. buddy.

I haven't played this game in quite some time but any league that is a tribute to him I will sign up for.
1/18/2014 9:45 PM
12 Next ▸
Pfatt Pfacts Pfrom Pfatt Katt Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.