Iba D2 season 70 Topic

Pfieffer vs. Incarnate Word. 
Erksine vs. OPSU
Longwood vs. St. Mary's (TX)

The CVAC vs. Heartland Rivalry will reach fever pitch tonight in the sweet 16!
3/21/2014 12:30 PM
Not looking forward to it. There will be some good teams knocked out.
3/21/2014 7:24 PM
Posted by davefilby on 3/21/2014 7:24:00 PM (view original):
Not looking forward to it. There will be some good teams knocked out.
And there were.

Since we can't join the fun, hoping for an all Heartland final. St Mary's has been close a number of times and will have a lot of coaches in Iba rooting for them. Valdosta has one loss all season long and has the best resume of the remaining teams. Heartland will have over $10k of postseason cash if they make the final.

Lander and Hillsdale are impressive in their own right. Lander's impressive depth and balanced attack just disposed of #1 Erskine. We didn't make it that far, but Hillsdale's stout man-to-man and balanced attack was what scared me the most in the West.

Should be two good ones! Who do you like?
3/23/2014 8:34 AM
It'll be St. Mary's vs. Hillsdale. Both should win close semi-final games
3/23/2014 12:35 PM
I don't like when you say these things Greenie cause you predicted IW over Lander in last year's NT game :(
3/24/2014 12:45 AM
So with MDH finally getting redemption and joining the Iba D2 NT champ club. Looks like willemijn and jtreeves72 are the new leaders in the clubhouse with most wins without a championship.
3/25/2014 12:09 PM
It sure took a long freakin' time! This was my 20th season at St Mary's, my 10th Final Four, my 3rd championship game appearance (all in the last 7 seasons), my 17th consecutive season at A+ prestige and my 10th straight season to finish in the top 10 in both the rankings and RPI and I FINALLY claimed the elusive title. It feels good to finally win one!
3/25/2014 6:32 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Iba D2 season 70 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.