The Engine is Broken Topic

Some little publicized comments from "Boeheim" after the game:

"What a joke of a game"

"the screw job of screw jobs"

"Game just outright decided we weren't going to win, even though we were clearly the best team. Not sure what I'm supposed to do about that."

"And it happens again. F*** this ****ing bull***. The team we played is terrible and we just stop playing for 5 minutes and get beat. This sim is g*damn ****ing terrible."

"just gets to a point where the sim decides enough is enough and determines the result based on something other than how the game is being played/has been strategized"

And I'm struggling between which of these 2 I like best:

"F*** this. You all can have this s***. I'm done trying. It does no damn good. You put together the perfect game plan, and then the game just decides, the only word for it, that you can't win.  You ****ing suck Capital. You should quit too, I'd be embarrassed to have such a s*** team in your 3rd year"

"And that's f*** this s*** o'clock. Their best player fouls out and then they go on a big ref-assisted run. "

OK, I find myself laughing more at the last one, so that settles it. 

Move aside oldave, "Boeheim"  has surpassed you in the CC rant category
2/20/2014 11:44 AM (edited)
this thread would be a lot funnier if I wasn't a die hard SU fan 
2/20/2014 11:45 AM
you just have to remember they aren't actually real people, dac
2/20/2014 12:21 PM
Posted by jaymc2007 on 2/20/2014 11:13:00 AM (view original):
And on the road... Syracuse's A+ home court advantage should have been enough for a win against a team that clearly shouldn't have been in the game in the first place.
And everyone knows being on the road mostly effects the opponents FG%.
2/20/2014 12:38 PM
I hope this thread gets bumped whenever anyone complains about an upset.
2/20/2014 1:00 PM
Posted by jdno on 2/20/2014 11:44:00 AM (view original):
Some little publicized comments from "Boeheim" after the game:

"What a joke of a game"

"the screw job of screw jobs"

"Game just outright decided we weren't going to win, even though we were clearly the best team. Not sure what I'm supposed to do about that."

"And it happens again. F*** this ****ing bull***. The team we played is terrible and we just stop playing for 5 minutes and get beat. This sim is g*damn ****ing terrible."

"just gets to a point where the sim decides enough is enough and determines the result based on something other than how the game is being played/has been strategized"

And I'm struggling between which of these 2 I like best:

"F*** this. You all can have this s***. I'm done trying. It does no damn good. You put together the perfect game plan, and then the game just decides, the only word for it, that you can't win.  You ****ing suck Capital. You should quit too, I'd be embarrassed to have such a s*** team in your 3rd year"

"And that's f*** this s*** o'clock. Their best player fouls out and then they go on a big ref-assisted run. "

OK, I find myself laughing more at the last one, so that settles it. 

Move aside oldave, "Boeheim"  has surpassed you in the CC rant category
Ahhhh, damn you, I thought you might have left out some good ones that were on our conference board...but nope, you got those as well.

P.S. This whole thread is some of the funniest **** ever.
2/20/2014 1:16 PM
Posted by alblack56 on 2/20/2014 8:49:00 AM (view original):
Boeheim has seen thousands of basketball games, many of them  on TV. He shouldn't have lost that game
this has to be my favorite. big fan of alblack's work :)
2/20/2014 1:24 PM
I wish I was witty enough to use Bait and Switch wrong....
2/20/2014 1:27 PM
As someone who went back and forth in the other thread w/ the other coach, I saw the title of this thread and thought we were getting overrun by knuckleheads. This cracked me up.

2/20/2014 1:37 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 2/20/2014 11:45:00 AM (view original):
this thread would be a lot funnier if I wasn't a die hard SU fan 
and that quote would be a lot cooler if there wasn't an emoticon in it, haha, jj.
2/20/2014 2:01 PM
CJ Fair is overrated.
2/20/2014 2:20 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/20/2014 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Your IQ simply isn't high enough to master that level of wittiness.
2/20/2014 3:51 PM
Posted by wildcat98 on 2/20/2014 3:51:00 PM (view original):
IQ is unrealistic and screws up the game
2/20/2014 4:02 PM
Posted by wildcat98 on 2/20/2014 3:51:00 PM (view original):
It's not about IQ - hard work and the lack of a soul is all it takes to become a grad student in marketing.
2/20/2014 4:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
The Engine is Broken Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.