Important HBD poll! Please participate!!!!!!!!!!1 Topic

Please do it.  Immediately.  That way if I post something, I can actually let sensible people read it and digest it instead of having it get bombarded by you 5 minutes later because all you do all day is hit F5 so that you can bask in your self-importance of having 30000 posts.  Congrats.  Please block me, I would love it if you never spoke to me again because you are a joke.  It would be nice to interact with other people on here besides you for a change
3/6/2014 3:47 PM
Honestly, that's the funniest thing about "your attitude is running users from the site."   The solution is right there under the offenders name. 

Block this user

Then you get this:  You are blocking the author of this post, pjfoster13

I recommend anyone who finds me offensive to use it.   Immediately.
3/6/2014 3:48 PM
Posted by pjfoster13 on 3/6/2014 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Please do it.  Immediately.  That way if I post something, I can actually let sensible people read it and digest it instead of having it get bombarded by you 5 minutes later because all you do all day is hit F5 so that you can bask in your self-importance of having 30000 posts.  Congrats.  Please block me, I would love it if you never spoke to me again because you are a joke.  It would be nice to interact with other people on here besides you for a change
Not happening yet, alias.  Someone needs to respond to your dumbassery.

But feel free to block me.  You aren't forced to read a single reply I make. 
3/6/2014 3:49 PM
Oh yeah, ps, when it comes to "helping people out", if I run your career record, it equates to 133+ seasons, you have 4 worlds, so that's an average of 33 seasons per world, you have SIX championships in 33x4 seaons.  So, not only do you suck at knowing baseball but it turns out you also suck at knowing HBD.  Is my advice really that much worse than yours? 
3/6/2014 3:49 PM
Yes, your advice is horrible.   I've only seen one piece of it "Make-up can override bad splits/pitches".    That's a major slice of dumbassery.  Right up there with the worst ever offered.     
3/6/2014 3:51 PM
BTW, here's why I'm almost certain you're an alias.   Signed up 3 years ago.  Played one season of hockey.   Now you're a know-it-all of WifS taking on who you perceive to the be the "big dog" of the HBD forums.    Screams alias.    My first guess is rangersomething.   He's been gone awhile.  But he and I had the same "relationship".    Good luck with that.
3/6/2014 3:56 PM

I will bet you any amount of money in the world you can bet that I am not an alias.  You are making yourself look dumber and dumber with every post.  Whereas I admit when I am wrong and am transparent about everything I say, you shamelessly claim to know everything about me, about baseball, about HBD, about WIS, about programming, about whatever.  Take a good hard look in the mirror tonight and understand that you're not as important as you think you are. 

3/6/2014 4:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Important HBD poll! Please participate!!!!!!!!!!1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.