2016 Presidential Race Topic

Walker is looking good. Great speech in Iowa. True conservative.  Whole package.  I called him first in this thread about a year ago.  

He's going nowhere but up.  The dems tried to destroy him 3 times in Wisconsin.  Epic fails.

The dems will now turn to the media.  Together they will try to paint a picture. They want anybody but Walker in order to give Hillary a chance.

Look for Sarah PaliM like attacks to destroy him.  What they could not achieve on a state level they will now try for on the national.

It's open season on Scott Walker.  The guy nobody knew is now in the crosshair.
1/29/2015 9:40 PM
Romney is not running.
1/30/2015 11:07 AM
Yay!  One less Repug Liberal!
1/30/2015 11:21 AM
Was hoping he would run, would make things much more interesting. Big news for Chris Christie as he easily becomes the top non-Bush establishment pick.
1/30/2015 1:19 PM

Who was the last really fat President?    Fat seems to be a death sentence for any serious bid.

1/30/2015 1:30 PM
I think the "Fat President" list starts and ends with Taft. Trying to think of another recent candidate and all I can come up with his Huckabee, and he slimmed down for the 2008 run. There's not too many fat Governors/Senators as it is. Haley Barbour is fat, but he didn't run and is no longer Governor. Ted Cruz is a little big, but I don't know if I'd consider him fat.

So I don't know if being fat really matters once you are already Senator/Governor, since perhaps you have to slim down/don't be fat to even get into a Governor/Senator position in which you can have a credible run for Presidency. Or perhaps fat people are too lazy to run for public office in the first place.
1/30/2015 3:03 PM
I was just thinking "hating on fatties" was one of the last "acceptable" prejudices.   While you can't bully the fat kid in school by calling him names, we, as a people, still look down on fat people as lazy or undisciplined.   So, to me, we already think "Dude can't even push away from the plate for his health.   How in the hell can he run a country?" 

And your "perhaps fat people are too lazy to run for public office in the first place" sort of summarizes what we think of fatties.
1/30/2015 3:48 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
BRING BACK HERMAN CAIN!

OR DR. BEN CARSON!

HILLARY IN A CAKEWALK!
1/30/2015 9:57 PM
JEB at 15% and Walker at 9%.  Will Romney throw his PAC and donors behind Walker?  Hope so.
1/31/2015 3:20 PM
I highly doubt, they don't seem ideologically similar at all.  I can think of several people more likely to receive Mitt's endorsement.
1/31/2015 4:06 PM
One pile of dung after another.    If Hilary doesn't step on her dick, we've got our first woman President.
1/31/2015 5:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.