I will Create a blog for your conference $$ Topic

Posted by jayhawks2130 on 3/31/2014 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Excellent Question! I was not trying to belittle the rupp arena forums by any means! In fact, when I was a major user of this website a few years ago I used to read that forum daily! I think the Rupp Arena Forum is terrific and would only like to expand upon it with some creative Ideas as it was one of forums that helped inspire my idea and vision of a daily blog for a world or conference! The people that contrbute to that forum could also be compensated for their time, and everyone could pay into the pot and those who wish to write articles would receive the pay! I am just offering to expand and broaden and build upon the Rupp Forum to make it a better experience for everyone involved!
jayhawks is in enthusiastic interview mode!

also I can't imagine justifying a payment greater than the cost of the team you'd have to buy to get into the world.
4/3/2014 10:06 AM
Posted by jetwildcat on 4/3/2014 10:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jayhawks2130 on 3/31/2014 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Excellent Question! I was not trying to belittle the rupp arena forums by any means! In fact, when I was a major user of this website a few years ago I used to read that forum daily! I think the Rupp Arena Forum is terrific and would only like to expand upon it with some creative Ideas as it was one of forums that helped inspire my idea and vision of a daily blog for a world or conference! The people that contrbute to that forum could also be compensated for their time, and everyone could pay into the pot and those who wish to write articles would receive the pay! I am just offering to expand and broaden and build upon the Rupp Forum to make it a better experience for everyone involved!
jayhawks is in enthusiastic interview mode!

also I can't imagine justifying a payment greater than the cost of the team you'd have to buy to get into the world.
agreed. i think its an interesting idea, but i cant imagine paying someone for this who isnt actually in the heat of things in that world/conference. if there was like, some long time conference where 10 coaches were there for the last two years, and one of them offered to do this for the conference, that could be pretty interesting. generally, they'd do so recognizing they would *never* be fairly compensated for their time in terms of money, rather they'd do it for enjoyment and love of the conference. but even if everyone chipped in say 5 bucks every couple seasons for this person's time, the quality of what you'd get back, i presume, from someone who knows the conference rivalries and the history and all that, would vastly exceed what you'd get paying some random dude 25 bucks a month to write about your conference. back when i was in the GLV tark, i would have ponied up some money - but only to someone in the GLV, or at least, someone in d2 tark or something who knew our conference well.
4/3/2014 6:39 PM
◂ Prev 12
I will Create a blog for your conference $$ Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.