Iba D2 season 71 Topic

Posted by bbunch on 4/16/2014 7:50:00 PM (view original):
So...........uh...............Limestone and Pfieffer are really freaking good. 

That's all I've got. 
If you (or anyone) could take Limestone & Pfeiffer vs the field for the NT, who do you have?

Our freshmen bigs at IW will be ridiculous by the time they are seniors. Overachieving this season so far, I'm sure it will average out.
4/16/2014 9:40 PM
ill take the field
4/17/2014 9:52 AM
I'd take Limestone or Pfieffer over the field. That being said, I can't choose between Limestone and Pfieffer at all - Limestone is more well-rounded and has great depth, but Pfieffer's backcourt might be the best I"ve ever seen in DII, and they have depth as well, just not to Limestone's level. 

4/17/2014 11:49 AM
Big win by Pfieffer last night, taking down Limestone.  Limestone made a late run, but the home crowd willed Pfieffer to a win....

4/22/2014 9:59 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4/30/2014 12:12 PM
No kidding.  It's been strangely quiet here this season.  Probably because Pfeiffer is just rolling everyone they play, so it looks like the champ has already been decided...
4/30/2014 4:41 PM
I refuse that jinx. I still take the field. either way, I win!
4/30/2014 4:42 PM
I'll take the field as well!
5/1/2014 8:21 PM
W Alabama has quietly put together a really nice season. 22-1 on the season and 13-0 in Heartland play. They play St Mary's tonight. Consider the jinx in effect.
5/1/2014 9:01 PM
The only sure bet is that Limestone won't win the NT. The 'Bellarmine Curse' on the Yarnell champion lives on!
5/2/2014 11:19 AM
nice try greenhawks! truth be told, I am not hopeful about my team. I think a deep NT run would be great and likely, but after losing several games I am not sure Limestone really have the horses to win it all.

if I was running the press, I would like my chances better since depth is my greatest asset. I think I am sub-consciously influenced by my D3 school that runs press when I recruit for Limestone.

Glad the NT is starting soon so we can see what happens. [Note: this is brianxavier, this is my alt ID, inherited the login from a guy when he gave up his team after many season in D3 + then 1 season at D1 in Rupp...]

5/5/2014 2:27 PM (edited)
Um....has anyone noticed that Greenhawks' team is 28-1? That they're a sneaky great #1 seed? I still think Limestone or Pfieffer takes it, but a 28-1 Bellarmine squad merits us to take notice. 
5/8/2014 12:11 PM
I sure noticed bbunch. Greenhawks / Bellarmine is very impressive this year. I absolutely think they win it all.

[jinx applied]
5/8/2014 1:11 PM
Posted by bbunch on 5/8/2014 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Um....has anyone noticed that Greenhawks' team is 28-1? That they're a sneaky great #1 seed? I still think Limestone or Pfieffer takes it, but a 28-1 Bellarmine squad merits us to take notice. 
who hung that one loss on Bellarmine? :)

Somehow I drew a 10 seed after going 3-1 against my conference mates who got a 4 and a 7. I open against a team that's ranked 14th and lost only one more game than Bellarmine... and they are a 7 seed. My bad karma continues.
5/8/2014 4:48 PM
Don't bet on Bellarmine and our gaudy record.  Except for my team, the entire Great Lakes Valley was rebuilding this year and ended up ranked #16. 
5/8/2014 4:58 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Iba D2 season 71 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.