Iba D2 season 71 Topic

crazy ramblings?  that's probably what i'd say to someone when they made swiss cheese out of my pathetic little comments too.  like i said before, don't let facts get in the way of your douchery.

5/12/2014 8:02 AM
Posted by greenhawks on 5/12/2014 4:29:00 AM (view original):
Interesting Final Four:

Valdosta, last year's RU, facing W. Alabama, making it's first Final Four appearance. 

Limestone, going for it's 3rd title in 6 years, faces Bellarmine, which hasn't won since '42.   Will Limestone overcome  the 'Bellarmine Curse' and be the first team since '42 to win the Yarnell and NT in the same season?

There have been 2 teams, Humboldt '62 and Limestone '67 to win both the Yam Jam and the NT in the same season. There's never been a Derby City Classic champion to win the NT. Bellarmine would be the first if they win the NT this week

The irony of Limestone having to beat Bellarmine in order to overcome the curse..... should be a great game greenhawks - Good luck!
5/12/2014 8:49 AM
The NT title will once again go home to Heartland or CVAC - for the 7th season in a row.

Good luck to W. Alabama!
5/13/2014 12:21 PM
Posted by brianxavier on 5/12/2014 8:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by greenhawks on 5/12/2014 4:29:00 AM (view original):
Interesting Final Four:

Valdosta, last year's RU, facing W. Alabama, making it's first Final Four appearance. 

Limestone, going for it's 3rd title in 6 years, faces Bellarmine, which hasn't won since '42.   Will Limestone overcome  the 'Bellarmine Curse' and be the first team since '42 to win the Yarnell and NT in the same season?

There have been 2 teams, Humboldt '62 and Limestone '67 to win both the Yam Jam and the NT in the same season. There's never been a Derby City Classic champion to win the NT. Bellarmine would be the first if they win the NT this week

The irony of Limestone having to beat Bellarmine in order to overcome the curse..... should be a great game greenhawks - Good luck!
The curse goes all the way to this final game. While yes, Bellarmine was the first Yarnell champ and the only Yarnell champ to win the NT in 29 seasons. Do note that the Yarnell champ has finished as the NT runner-up 7 times. You could be 8 and the curse lives on.
5/13/2014 4:05 PM
Greenhawks may have the last laugh yet!  It should be a close game, so I'm not counting on anything.
5/13/2014 6:42 PM
Posted by brianxavier on 5/13/2014 12:21:00 PM (view original):
The NT title will once again go home to Heartland or CVAC - for the 7th season in a row.

Good luck to W. Alabama!
This. If we have openings to fill, mention this.

Good luck Brian.
5/13/2014 7:55 PM
Limestone wins! The Curse ends!!  Congrats, brian!
5/14/2014 3:52 AM
Thanks -

and good news for everyone else who is tired of this season... a new one begins shortly!

enjoy the few days off folks.

- Congrats to brian_bowen on a great season as well -
5/14/2014 12:12 PM
Congrats to Brian. Sorry I've been pretty absent from this thread - my job has kicked my butt. Summer is coming, so I'm sure I'll have all sorts of previews and will be able to keep the Iba thread pretty lively. 
5/14/2014 5:24 PM
Congrats Brian. 

And looking forward to the previews bbunch!
5/17/2014 10:53 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Iba D2 season 71 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.