NC winners in 3.0 should be discredited Topic

Discredited?  You mean, if I win a NC in 3.0 it won't earn me any money, help me with the ladies, get me a job, or impress my parents?   So, what, am I just doing this for fun???
4/14/2014 9:13 AM
I know I will always place asterisks next to mine.
4/14/2014 8:50 PM
Yes, after I won three NCs in four years at Angelo St. in V1.0, I got endorsement deals from fantasy gaming magazines, was featured on the cover of GQ, and was declared "The sexiest simulation gamer alive" by People Magazine. My wife couldn't keep her hands off me, and my parents wrote my siblings out of their will. Aaaahhhhh, yes, those were the days....
4/14/2014 11:02 PM
I just ordered a new pair of Gridiron Dynasty National Championship Rainbow Suspenders to wear with my skinny jeans when I'm gameplanning in v3.0

Unfortunately, due to the OP, I will be returning them.  I hope this doesn't adversely impact the global economy.
4/15/2014 11:13 AM
Posted by ddingo on 4/12/2014 3:46:00 PM (view original):
While you are crying, what would you like me to do with the NC's from 1.0 and 2.0?
End of aruguement.

BTW, for those stating that no fatigue is ruining the game --- coach, and, more importantly recruit accordinary.
4/15/2014 4:03 PM
Posted by zsap on 4/12/2014 1:44:00 PM (view original):
In the six months since the engine has implemented we have had many problems. FATIGUE, the most crucial aspect of most sports, is not a factor. Records are being unbelievably shattered. Wide receivers are catching 70 passes every game!

Everyone iscomplaining. 3.0 has not only ruined the game as it is, but has ruined everything in the games past. All these seasonsneed to be wiped off from the face of WIS

This is ridiculous that fatigue has still not been implemented, everyone is running around like PED enhanced terminators

Sorry if you are offended by this post, but you don't deserve the NC you are credited with. Don't be mad at me, be mad at WIS. Don't blame the messenger
Who are you the messenger for ?. Everyone will agree that 3.0 has some problems still . I am not mad at anyone , buy myself when a playbook doesn't turn out as I hoped . The thing about Ver 3.0 is , its the same for us all .
4/15/2014 4:24 PM
Posted by zsap on 4/12/2014 1:44:00 PM (view original):
In the six months since the engine has implemented we have had many problems. FATIGUE, the most crucial aspect of most sports, is not a factor. Records are being unbelievably shattered. Wide receivers are catching 70 passes every game!

Everyone iscomplaining. 3.0 has not only ruined the game as it is, but has ruined everything in the games past. All these seasonsneed to be wiped off from the face of WIS

This is ridiculous that fatigue has still not been implemented, everyone is running around like PED enhanced terminators

Sorry if you are offended by this post, but you don't deserve the NC you are credited with. Don't be mad at me, be mad at WIS. Don't blame the messenger
I'm completely with you zsap on the historical record issue. But keep in mind, we had some crazy rushing records in the days of 1.0, so I wouldn't place a lot of value in historical player records anyway.

As far as whether coaches are deserving of their NC's, you're way off base. Regardless of the flaws, we're all playing by the same rules. Winning NCs is no small feat, whether you are talking 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0.
4/18/2014 4:30 PM
Obviously nobody in this thread understands what exaggeration is...

And yet I even make you aware of what a poor job WIS is done you turn it back on me. Great job everyone

I was hoping I would get enough people angry to ACTUALLY make a change, but no, continue to get angry at me.

Single receivers catching every single pass for a team is not realistic. 500 yards recieving and 50 receptions a game has been able to allow certain people to exploit the system. THAT was my main point. Just stick to the status quo everyone. We will certainly see change that way
4/18/2014 9:49 PM
you can have my national championships back when you pry them from my cold dead hands
4/18/2014 11:16 PM
Bring JConte back...
4/19/2014 12:44 AM
Posted by zsap on 4/18/2014 9:49:00 PM (view original):
Obviously nobody in this thread understands what exaggeration is...

And yet I even make you aware of what a poor job WIS is done you turn it back on me. Great job everyone

I was hoping I would get enough people angry to ACTUALLY make a change, but no, continue to get angry at me.

Single receivers catching every single pass for a team is not realistic. 500 yards recieving and 50 receptions a game has been able to allow certain people to exploit the system. THAT was my main point. Just stick to the status quo everyone. We will certainly see change that way
I would suggest that if you stayed with that point, you would have been ok...however, the lead in (however tongue in cheek it may have been) does not sit well (as you can see) and detracts from your real point.
4/19/2014 8:42 AM
◂ Prev 12
NC winners in 3.0 should be discredited Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.