(no) customer service Topic

sadly I think the attention to the customer has sunk to an all time low.
I see people mention they don't get responses to issues.
I put a request for a commisioner approved fix to my roster on may 7th.
I added comments and asked over and over for a response and got none.
Now it's 16 days without any action or response. 

Sad, why do I give them my money?
5/23/2014 6:12 PM
Well, that doesn't sound good.  These are the sorts of tickets Admin's always responded quickly to, in my experience. Is it possible the commish didn't send in a ticket?  Because normally Admin would need word from the commish for a roster change.  But even if the commish didn't do that, you should be kept informed...
5/23/2014 6:30 PM
It took them 4 days to restart a league because of alignment problems in a league run by Taint — initially saying they could not restart a league. When I sent a ticket asking about the delay for a simple thing and pointed out that I've been in dozens of restarted leagues, I was pretty much told to mind my own business since I'm  not the commish. My second ticket 2 days later never got the courtesy of a reply. I'm thinking just about everyone with a clue about SLB is no longer a Fox employee.
5/24/2014 2:27 PM
I am almost to the point where I am done for good.  I've got better things to spend my leisure money on.  If customer service was better, I'd have a hard time making that decision.  They seem to want our money, but don't do anything to earn it.  Any faith I have on this site getting any better is long gone.  The only thing that keeps me around are the people that I get to interact with.  
5/25/2014 4:31 PM
In a prog league of mine, a ticket was sent about transferring a team to a new owner -- and the team was transferred within hours!

Believe It or Don't!

5/28/2014 2:01 AM
(no) customer service Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.