Here is why it takes 2-3 weeks to get the league numbers out...
1. We need to fill the tournament (hopefully with 96 people)
2. Everybody has to buy the non-refundable $15 Gift Certificate. This tells me that they are serious about participating. We often get cancellations.
3. I then rank all 96 owners. This is to make sure the top rated owners are distribution equally in different leagues. (i.e., if 96 owners, then we need 4 leagues per theme, 24 leagues total)
4. Once the rankings / league distribution is determined, I assign commissioners to the 18 leagues my teams are not in.
5. I then need to verify the commissioners rosters, before they create their respective leagues. I also send my rosters to various people to be verified.
6. The commissioners then create their leagues (and I create my six leagues).
7. Then I send the 24 league numbers out.
Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games
© 1999- WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.