WIS Customer (non)Support Topic

When I started here.... up to about 4 years ago.... The customer support on this site was great.  You could count on them to get stuff done, ask intelligent questions, etc.  They understood it. 

Today.... Nope. 

Examples:

(1) Ordered a Amazon gift card 7/11..... Still hasn't shipped.  No message as to why.... this is the 3rd or 4th I've ordered, they usually take 2 days to ship, or less. 

(2) Conversation re: potential cheating bug below....

6/2/2014 1:46 PM biglenr
Potential cheating method to identify your AAA before schedule generates... I prefer to use "Real name" option for my theme leagues, and we all know what price range AAA players fall (especially below average). Owners can go to GM office, then click on rename players, and see all the names of their AAA players. There are generally only 1-2 seasons for any player name in the price range, so owners know who they have. They can (and do)return to draft center, clear their cookies, re-enter team, and get new AAA. I'd like to see rename function disabled if we the "real names" option for AAA players is selected for a league.
6/12/2014 4:51 PM biglenr
10 days.... No reply of any kind?
6/18/2014 4:07 PM biglenr
Will the last one in WIS customer support please turn off the lights? Apparently the zombie apocalypse has hit Cincinnati.
6/18/2014 4:08 PM biglenr
Will the last one in WIS customer support please turn off the lights? Apparently the zombie apocalypse has hit Cincinnati.
6/20/2014 5:21 PM Customer Support
Len,

Can you please clarify why you feel that this is an issue?
7/7/2014 4:01 PM biglenr
Why it's it issue? Of course....If you can see the player's name, you KNOW based on the type of AAA (I usually use below average) the salary range for players. So if I see I have say P Pete Alexander, I know that I have the 1918 30 IP guy with a 0.85 WHIP (only guy in the price range), and I might not need a closer.... Or if I have a First Baseman named Ted Simmons, I know that he's also a fine catcher (one guy at that price range), so I can go shorter on PA at catcher. In low cap leages, this advantage is more than enough to make a big difference
7/18/2014 10:05 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Never had one of my posts get voted down so heavilly.  

Wonder what I said that irritated people so?  That I expect to be treated fairly? 

Truthfully.... They would be smart to drive me off the site.  I bring in no revenue, and I've taken $100 in gift cards out of the site in the last year. 
7/18/2014 2:00 PM
Posted by biglenr on 7/18/2014 2:00:00 PM (view original):
Never had one of my posts get voted down so heavilly.  

Wonder what I said that irritated people so?  That I expect to be treated fairly? 

Truthfully.... They would be smart to drive me off the site.  I bring in no revenue, and I've taken $100 in gift cards out of the site in the last year. 
Say it ain't so...while Fox might benefit from that, the WIS community would surely suffer.
7/18/2014 2:46 PM
Is it possible that they are outsourcing customer service to Comcast?
7/18/2014 5:04 PM
Comcast is arrogant and spiteful, but they at least respond. You won't like the response, but you'll get one.
7/18/2014 11:36 PM
I feel your pain. The customer support is non existant. Its as if they don't care anymore. This is why i am considering leaving the site all together. Im so disillusioned with the site. I don't blame you for feeling the way you do.
7/19/2014 2:04 PM
I ordered 7 Amazon gift cards on 7/10; still processing.

It IS summer. Maybe whoever handles that end of things is on vacation.
7/21/2014 3:10 PM
may, 2017

site staff
7/23/2014 3:27 PM
12 Next ▸
WIS Customer (non)Support Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.