We've released a small update that makes the menu in HBD more mobile friendly.  In addition to iOS the menu should be much more mobile friendly on Android and Windows mobile devices. A few small bug fixes were also included.

If you see any issues with this please let us know here or via Customer Support ticket.
8/12/2014 5:45 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If you're browsing HBD on a desktop browser you should not see any changes.  If you're using a mobile browser previously hitting the parent menu (or top level) item would load directly instead of performing the hover - now clicking it should show the rest of the menu and allow you to get specifically to the page you want.  This will add one extra click to get to the parent item but allows you to get to all the pages easier without having to use the site map, try tapping and holding, etc.

If having issues you might need to clear your cache or log out and back in.
8/12/2014 6:39 PM
For the iOS users - were there any issues previously with mobile on iPhones and iPads?  We tried to make the experience the same across mobile devices but it might be possibly to exclude these changes from iOS devices.
8/13/2014 10:47 AM
I use an iPhone for mobile. The only specific thing I can see is that the drop down menus were a little squirrely yesterday, but they've either corrected or I've gotten used to it today.

8/13/2014 12:12 PM
Good to know its not just me: I was wondering what was going on with the menus. I also use an iPhone to play the game 95% of the time, and it is disconcerting that I can't just tap the "world" menu to get to the main page. But I'm sure I'll get used to it soon, so if this makes it easier for other users, I'm happy.

8/13/2014 12:33 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.