Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Maybe they're ****** at CVS since they stopped selling smokes?
4/29/2015 9:13 AM
Here's the thing:   Bleeding hearts want to make excuses for the rioters.   "But they've been oppressed for hundreds of years", "They're frustrated with the unfair treatment by police", etc, etc.   

No.  Destroying property, which may belong to another oppressed for hundreds of years who was treated unfairly by police person, is unacceptable.   Don't make excuses because that excuses the behavior.   It is not acceptable.   Some people get this, some people don't.    Those who don't are ******* idiots.   End of story.
4/29/2015 9:54 AM
Posted by mchales_army on 4/29/2015 7:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/29/2015 6:57:00 AM (view original):
HEY, STUPID, PROTESTING IS NOT THE SAME AS RIOTING!!!

AND, OTHER STUPID, WHO THE **** CARES ABOUT THE SKIN COLOR OF THE RIOTERS?!?!?
Anytime anyone is calling out rioters for being stupid and not really helping the cause they are supposedly there for, OBVIOUSLY they REALLY mean black people...
It's not racist to call out the rioters for being stupid. It appears racist to be outraged at the rioters while not being so outraged at the seemingly violent death of a handcuffed misdemeanor suspect in police custody.
4/29/2015 10:23 AM
I'll assume that was bleeding heart idiocy until proven otherwise.
4/29/2015 10:47 AM
DARKIES= BAD
4/29/2015 5:00 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/29/2015 10:23:00 AM (view original):

Anytime anyone is calling out rioters for being stupid and not really helping the cause they are supposedly there for, OBVIOUSLY they REALLY mean black people...
It's not racist to call out the rioters for being stupid. It appears racist to be outraged at the rioters while not being so outraged at the seemingly violent death of a handcuffed misdemeanor suspect in police custody.
Key word 'seemingly'

When its PROVEN that the cops did anything to intentionally harm gray then I will be outraged at the cops. As for a bunch of thugs ACTUALLY burning the city down - yeah, I will express my outrage at that - especially since most of those doing the damage will never be caught or brought to trial. Its idiots like these rioters that give black people a bad image.
4/29/2015 5:15 PM
BTW - I was walking out of a grocery store today and saw a cop putting groceries in his car... We made eye contact and I said 'how's it going?" He responded he's exhausted, that he worked an all night shift, and he can't wait to get home and get some sleep.... I wished him a great day of sleeping and before ending the brief conversation I said.... 'Thank you for keeping us safe'. It felt good to thank a cop.... And the cop appreciated it.

People like BL and the rest of the idiots out there protesting forget what these guys go through to keep us safe. Its a tough job, for little pay, dealing with multiple offenders and criminals. I for one wouldn't do it... That's why I'm glad these guys will.
4/29/2015 5:24 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/29/2015 5:00:00 PM (view original):
DARKIES= BAD
~
4/29/2015 6:10 PM
Posted by moy23 on 4/29/2015 5:15:00 PM (view original):

Key word 'seemingly'

When its PROVEN that the cops did anything to intentionally harm gray then I will be outraged at the cops. As for a bunch of thugs ACTUALLY burning the city down - yeah, I will express my outrage at that - especially since most of those doing the damage will never be caught or brought to trial. Its idiots like these rioters that give black people a bad image.
The police already admitted that they ****** up. I'm sure they didn't mean to sever his spine. They didn't intend to kill him. But they did **** up. They did abuse him. And they did neglect to get him medical treatment in time to save his life.

This is where the majority of the outrage should be directed. Cars can be replaced. Buildings are insured.
4/29/2015 10:55 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/29/2015 10:55:00 PM (view original):

Key word 'seemingly'

The police already admitted that they ****** up. I'm sure they didn't mean to sever his spine. They didn't intend to kill him. But they did **** up. They did abuse him. And they did neglect to get him medical treatment in time to save his life.

This is where the majority of the outrage should be directed. Cars can be replaced. Buildings are insured.
so you are ****** off because a few cops 'accidentally' severed a guys spine while they transported him to jail after he resisted arrest? You are so ****** off you think it's not an overreaction to destroy other peoples property (homes, cars, stores, injuring 17 innocent cops) because a man was 'accidentally' killed while the police were doing their jobs? wtf is wrong with you?!?!
4/29/2015 11:40 PM
I was driving home from work today and there was a major car accident... yes someone died today, accidentally... but I'm not about to burn down CVS because of it. I do hope the person causing the accident is held accountable for it though and I'm patient enough to let the attorneys do their jobs.
4/29/2015 11:47 PM (edited)
And this is why its important to let the facts come in before jumping to conclusions....

"The Washington Post, meanwhile, reported that it obtained a police document saying that Gray was "banging against walls" inside the police wagon after his arrest, a period when Baltimore police officials contend he must have sustained his fatal spinal injury earlier this month. A prisoner sharing the police van with Gray told investigators he believed that Gray "was intentionally trying to injure himself,'' according to the document. The prisoner was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him, the Post reported. His statement was contained in an application for a search warrant, sealed by the court but obtained by the newspaper under the condition that the prisoner not be named."

Yes he couldn't see Gray but it does lend some semblance of credence to the cops story, no? 
4/29/2015 11:57 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 4/30/2015 12:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 4/29/2015 11:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 4/29/2015 10:55:00 PM (view original):

Key word 'seemingly'

so you are ****** off because a few cops 'accidentally' severed a guys spine while they transported him to jail after he resisted arrest? You are so ****** off you think it's not an overreaction to destroy other peoples property (homes, cars, stores, injuring 17 innocent cops) because a man was 'accidentally' killed while the police were doing their jobs? wtf is wrong with you?!?!
I'm not excusing the rioters. They are wrong. But I'm more upset at the cops killing Gray than I am at the rioters for trashing stuff. The fact that the cops didn't mean to kill him doesn't mean, "oh well, it was just an accident." It's similar to punching someone in the face and causing them to die. You meant to hurt them.
except that gray may have intentionally been trying to hurt himself... so now you are accusing cops of hurting a man they may have never hurt because YOU are jumping to conclusions. must be hard being a lib - so jacked up on emotion you can't think rationally. Its really ****** up that you are MORE upset that cops may have 'accidentally' killed a man than you are at rioters who INTENTIONALLY injured 20 innocent cops while burning down buildings, homes, and cars.
4/30/2015 12:22 AM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...119|120|121|122|123...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.