Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'm sure the founding fathers wrote the constitution with the intention of allowing people to act like ******** when dealing with the police.
8/29/2014 8:59 AM
Posted by The Taint on 8/29/2014 9:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/29/2014 8:43:00 AM (view original):
It seems that the liberals around here think "**** you!  I know my rights!!!" is an appropriate way to address cops when questioned.

Personally, I found that "Yes, sir.  Here's my identification" works really well when you just want to be on your way.

Some cops are ********.  Shocker.    But, if you're even vaguely cooperative, they usually just leave you alone.
I think it's funny that the old white guys around these parts think that corporations deserve more rights but are  unwilling to stand up for their own.  Sheeple.
Who's unwilling to stand up for their rights?

I just think it's stupid to agitate the authority.   Especially if it's something as simple as "Show me your identification."

Simply put, I've been jerks to cops and I've been pleasant to cops.     If you had to guess, which MikeT was treated better by the cops?
8/29/2014 10:53 AM

8/29/2014 11:09 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/29/2014 11:09:00 AM (view original):

Exactly. White people don't have to worry about the police.
8/29/2014 11:14 AM
I have.  Was I profiled?  I'm sure.   Didn't feel the need to loot a store though.
8/29/2014 11:22 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/29/2014 11:22:00 AM (view original):
I have.  Was I profiled?  I'm sure.   Didn't feel the need to loot a store though.
You also are not black, so you have no idea what it's like to be profiled non-stop.

#2, no one is condoning looting.
8/29/2014 11:48 AM
Only black people can be profiled?

8/29/2014 11:53 AM
Nope.
8/29/2014 12:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.