Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 8/29/2014 2:00:00 PM (view original):
I've been hassled by cops.   Wrong place, wrong time, wrong "look".    As I said before, I acted like a dick and I was co-operative.  Shockingly, when I was co-operative, they stopped giving me ****. 
Did you offer to buy a couple of tickets to the Policeman's Ball?
8/29/2014 2:06 PM

8/29/2014 2:09 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/29/2014 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 8/29/2014 1:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 8/29/2014 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 8/29/2014 1:23:00 PM (view original):
I love white people who think they know how black people should feel or act.  The same ones are dudes who think they know what's best for chicks.  You have no idea what it's like to live a life where every move you make is scrutinized.  Not a clue at all.
By the way, white people, black people, brown people, and yellow people should ALL ACT ACCORDING TO THE LAW.  That's kinda basic to a civilized society.  Beyond that, I really don't have any expectations, nor do I think I know what is BEST, though I'm pretty sure the looting and rioting is sub-optimal behavior.
I agree totally.  When I act within the law, nothing bad really ever happens to me in that aspect.  The dude in Minnesota was completely acting within the law, it didn't matter.  I can't imagine how that must feel.  Infuriating I'm sure. 
What was "the dude in Minnesota" doing in the minutes before the video started?

Or are you assuming that whitey the cop just randomly decided to harass a dark skinned fellow for ***** and giggles?

You know the answer to that.... 'THE COPS ARE RACIST!!!'... And that's fact. It's not assumption.
8/29/2014 2:15 PM
I love white people who think they know how black people should feel or act.  The same ones are dudes who think they know what's best for chicks.  You have no idea what it's like to live a life where every move you make is scrutinized.  Not a clue at all.
By the way, white people, black people, brown people, and yellow people should ALL ACT ACCORDING TO THE LAW.  That's kinda basic to a civilized society.  Beyond that, I really don't have any expectations, nor do I think I know what is BEST, though I'm pretty sure the looting and rioting is sub-optimal behavior.
I agree totally.  When I act within the law, nothing bad really ever happens to me in that aspect.  The dude in Minnesota was completely acting within the law, it didn't matter.  I can't imagine how that must feel.  Infuriating I'm sure. 
Lots of things infuriate me but I don't walk around being a dick about it.
8/29/2014 2:16 PM
The whitey cop in Ferguson woke up and thought "I'm gonna kill me one of them black guys today."

******* racist cop.
8/29/2014 2:17 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I was standing in an alley in NYC.   Minding my own business.   Cop approached me, asked what I was doing and for my ID.   Told him I was waiting on someone and handed him my ID.    He didn't beat me or anything. 
8/29/2014 2:19 PM
Posted by The Taint on 8/29/2014 2:17:00 PM (view original):
He was sitting on a bench minding his own business waiting for his kids to get out of preschool, according to the mall surveillance video. It's why all charges were dropped. At least he didn't get charged with bleeding on the officers uniforms.
Oh boo hoo. Cry me a river. He was simply asked to show ID. Hopefully he's learned to show some respect next time.
8/29/2014 2:21 PM
Posted by The Taint on 8/29/2014 2:21:00 PM (view original):
In New York you have to show if asked. Good job for following the law.
Why did he ask?   I was minding my own business, just standing around.

Should I have looted a store in protest?
8/29/2014 2:23 PM
Posted by The Taint on 8/29/2014 2:22:00 PM (view original):
And how the **** does a huge baseball fan go to NYC but not make it up to see the hall of fame?
The cluttered HOF doesn't interest me.   Trim that **** down to a manageable size.
8/29/2014 2:24 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 8/29/2014 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Actually, he was acting like a dick, possibly within the law, but definitely non-cooperative.  History has shown that being non-cooperative and argumentative with police is also sub-optimal behavior.

He should watch the Chris Rock video.
History has shown that being non-cooperative and argumentative with police is also sub-optimal behavior. 

There are two ways to look at a situation where guy isn't friendly to police and exercises his right to not show ID:

A) That guy acted like a dick and deserved what he got.

B) Maybe the police should be the ones to rise above, since they're the professionals and their primary job is to keep the peace, not escalate things.

You're acting as if it is us, the regular citizens, whose job it is to tiptoe around the police to not upset them. 
8/29/2014 2:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.