Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
So what do you think happened?

"Hey, negro, get the **** out of the road!!"
"Yes sir, officer, I'm moving as quickly as I can."
"TOO SLOW!!!"  BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!!!
8/31/2014 5:48 PM

Look, I'm almost 100% positive an altercation occurred.   Showing pics of a beaten cop won't help anything in that city.   Obviously, showing a video of a large adult black male shoving a much smaller man around as he stole some cigars didn't help the situation.   What purpose would be served?

I've dealt with cops.  I've seen plenty of people deal with cops. Cops are sometimes ******** for no apparent reason.   I've often said cops and teachers must have small dicks because they're apparently power-hungry.    That said, I've never seen a cop open fire on someone for no reason.   Why do you think this cop might have?

8/31/2014 6:00 PM
How many interactions, on a daily basis, do you think cops have with the public?
8/31/2014 6:10 PM
Looked up Oscar Grant.  Watch the news report.      "after what appears to be a struggle"     Huh, cops detain a guy, he struggles with them and he gets shot.   How weird.
8/31/2014 6:15 PM
As I said about 30 pages ago, these stories never start with "Honor student, on his way to feed the homeless, shot and killed by police....."
8/31/2014 6:17 PM
I saw the video.   He began to struggle.    Did cop overreact to the struggle?  Sure.  Was there a point in struggling?  Consequences.
8/31/2014 6:18 PM
The consequences need to fall on police for overreacting. They have a choice too.
8/31/2014 7:02 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/31/2014 7:02:00 PM (view original):
The consequences need to fall on police for overreacting. They have a choice too.
The consequences are sorted out in court... That's how it works. There are already consequences for police negligence. Cops get terminated, suspended, demoted, or do jail time. Happens all the time.

If you want to argue with a cop that's your prerogative... I'm certainly not, especially if I am in the right because if I'm dead it doesn't really matter, does it?
8/31/2014 7:34 PM
The kid in beavercreek was told to drop his gun, turned out to be an air pistol.

Ohio has conceal carry. Not the old west carry a gun around in your hands in public.

Cop tells you to drop something and you don't, that's on you.
8/31/2014 7:45 PM
Yep. Oscar Grant shooter.

A criminal court jury convicted Mehserle of involuntary manslaughter in 2010 and acquitted him of murder. He was released in 2011.

8/31/2014 7:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...33|34|35|36|37...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.