Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Posted by tecwrg on 11/29/2014 7:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/29/2014 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 11/29/2014 12:24:00 PM (view original):
In other words, the only acceptable outcome (to you) of the grand jury would be an indictment and sending the case to trial.

There's no chance, in your mind, that the justice system is working here.
I'm saying that, in light of the unknowns and investigative irregularities, I disagree with the DA's decision not to take this to trial.
So, yes.  Only one acceptable outcome.
So . . . this.
11/30/2014 3:09 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 11/30/2014 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 11/29/2014 7:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/29/2014 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 11/29/2014 12:24:00 PM (view original):
In other words, the only acceptable outcome (to you) of the grand jury would be an indictment and sending the case to trial.

There's no chance, in your mind, that the justice system is working here.
I'm saying that, in light of the unknowns and investigative irregularities, I disagree with the DA's decision not to take this to trial.
So, yes.  Only one acceptable outcome.
So . . . this.
Didn't I address that already?

In my opinion, this should have gone to trial. Have you decided that I'm not allowed to have an opinion? I think you're doing that thing you do, where someone else posts their opinion in an online forum and you get all worked up about it.
11/30/2014 3:15 PM
  Gentlemen.  This debate is over.  The Constitution has raised the Lady and her scales over our heads.  Unfortunately a rouge administration continues to draw it out in a effort to extend its formidable political arm over our mutual contract with each other AND the will of the people.  It's a double edged sword.

Whereas OJ got off in the courtroom, he lost in a civil suit.  And as this fine citizen policeman is relieved of all criminal accusations,  the criminal left in this country, hiding under the robes of what was supposed to be a just system of governance, are chasing the ambulance in a Federal Hi-way.  It's sickening.  And we will not stand for it.

We are crossing the Rubicon.  Again.  And we will never cease fighting injustice until everyone is free and equal under the terms we appropriated ourselves centuries ago.  This contract was paid for in blood.  Some of us are not quick to forget.  One of us will be quick to strick back.

11/30/2014 3:46 PM (edited)
This is comical.  

Everyone knows that BL would have only found justice in this case with a trial.   And, after the trial, a conviction of some sort.  Maybe not murder or manslaughter but unlawful discharge of a firearm of something.    Anything really.   But he just won't say it because it makes him look unreasonable.    The case went thru our judicial system.  It's over.   Now the grieving family can begin civil proceedings.   Because you know they will.   
11/30/2014 3:56 PM
Because there's money to be made from blood.
11/30/2014 4:17 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 11/30/2014 2:44:00 PM (view original):
That's some racist **** right there. You want to call Brown the N word but know enough to know that it's unacceptable, so you post a cut and paste attributed to a black person calling Brown the N word.

Also, it's fake:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/blackvet.asp
If I wanted to call Brown the N word I would have done it without posting the article that I did. Whether it is fake or not it really doesn't matter. The message it conveys is loud and clear.... You are what you choose to be.

I am not a racist. I am proud to say that I am anti-criminal. I think the justice system today is way too lenient on criminals. Many commit crimes and serve little to NO time for them. Many that get convicted of serious crimes only do a small portion of their terms in prison. Kill someone, get a 30 year sentence and then only do 10 or 15 years for it. Not the type of message that should be sent to criminals.

11/30/2014 4:45 PM (edited)
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/30/2014 3:56:00 PM (view original):
This is comical.  

Everyone knows that BL would have only found justice in this case with a trial.   And, after the trial, a conviction of some sort.  Maybe not murder or manslaughter but unlawful discharge of a firearm of something.    Anything really.   But he just won't say it because it makes him look unreasonable.    The case went thru our judicial system.  It's over.   Now the grieving family can begin civil proceedings.   Because you know they will.   
In my opinion a trial was necessary. A conviction wasn't. I'm not sure Wilson did anything wrong. But I'm also not naive enough to believe the grand jury process was anything more that a CYA move by a DA that didn't want to prosecute a cop.
11/30/2014 9:04 PM (edited)
  Thanks!  For nothing.  In case you haven't heard.  This debate is over.  Nobody gives a damn how many hours you listen to MSNBC or the paper trash trail you leave in the dumpster of wasted time.  We're moving on.  We have issues.  While you are continuing to blow smoke on a dead issue the majority of American society sees clearly through it and is shitting their pants.  

We got Isis.
  We need jobs.
  We need educated people.
  We need a border.
  We need the rule of law and we want our Constitution back.
  We're overthrowing the King.  We want our PRESIDENT back.
  The Era of Big Media and Big King and Big Government and Big Education is over.
  We're taking our Country back.

11/30/2014 5:25 PM (edited)
Posted by moy23 on 11/30/2014 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Since ferguson is old news already. Let's check in on Chris Lollie.

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2014/11/14/lollie-lawsuit

"St. Paul Police announced that the Police Civilian Internal Affairs Review Commission had "exonerated" the three officers who arrested Lollie on charges of trespassing, disorderly conduct and obstructing legal process, charges that officials dropped after Lollie's arrest."

The videos are really pretty good. If I heard correctly it sounds like lollie said he had weed in his pocket. Anyways... Enjoy.
LOL

The video shows Lollie doing exactly what he said he did. He sat down in a public place and did nothing wrong.
11/30/2014 5:31 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/30/2014 5:25:00 PM (view original):
  Thanks!  For nothing.  In case you haven't heard.  This debate is over.  Nobody gives a damn how many hours you listen to MSNBC or the paper trash trail you leave in the dumpster of wasted time.  We're moving on.  We have issues.  While you are continuing to blow smoke on a dead issue the majority of American society sees clearly through it and is shitting their pants.  

We got Isis.
  We need jobs.
  We need educated people.
  We need a border.
  We need the rule of law and we want our Constitution back.
  We're overthrowing the King.  We want our PRESIDENT back.
  The Era of Big Media and Big King and Big Government and Big Education is over.
  We're taking our Country back.

So there!
11/30/2014 6:09 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

The BL-spin.   "Yeah, maybe the cops were exonerated but Lollie did exactly what he said he did!!!"

11/30/2014 6:53 PM
  This thread is dead.  We don't care who argues with BL here.  We are moving on.

If you want to argue about a dead black or white kid or any old immigrant on any given day, then check the Chicago newspaper. 

Let's argue about why we aren't arguing about that.  Who controls that town.

Who controls all the towns and stuff you have been herded into ******** about and who has promised they would change it if only you voted for them? 

For the last 70 years?  REALLY?

I ain't buying it.  

You concentrate on one incident over and over again and twist it to your flavor while the rest of us eat ****. 

I want my kid to have a job and a drivers license and a voters registration.  Not Pedro.  

That's why this argument is dead.  We got bigger fish to fry.
11/30/2014 7:10 PM
  HMMMM…………….

I guess it's up to me to start new threads and get off this old boring crap.

I won't number them this time.  Nobody is blocking me.
11/30/2014 7:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...69|70|71|72|73...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.