52M Cat'wallers and Rosters Topic

Just 'cause you drafted Barros doesn't mean that I won't play -2 defense against your team dh555. 
8/30/2014 12:44 AM
Your lucky DH, I started to take Barros..took the def91 instead.
8/30/2014 5:49 PM
Posted by vancem on 8/30/2014 12:44:00 AM (view original):
Just 'cause you drafted Barros doesn't mean that I won't play -2 defense against your team dh555. 
still gonna score...and probably get even more ftas that way
8/31/2014 1:22 PM
My division draft is in. I really had a difficult time with this one. Other than the top 5 and bottom 5 I didn't know what to do. I will announce that banditone is the # 1 pick and  I look forward to the Hakeem vs Sikma matchps lol. Plus, watching Haywood and Vince Carter take all those FGAs away from Penny and Marion will be quite fun to see.

That being said that team has enough defense and scoring punch to beat my squad a couple of times maybe. BTW what salary cap is good for Sikma? I have never found one. In RL I loved that guy.
9/1/2014 1:31 AM (edited)
me and some college buddies went to see Men at Work at the Pacific Ampitheater a long long time agone - we got all excited when we saw this near 7 foot tall white dude with a jeri curl walking up the aisle towards us - is that ? wait that is? holy crap! and then he sat right in front of me and proceeded to spend the entire concert being near 7 feet tall right in front of me (sometimes standing up) and the charm of him being Jack Sikma was soon lost on me
9/1/2014 7:39 AM
◂ Prev 1234
52M Cat'wallers and Rosters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.