Weekly Top 10 Review Topic

Posted by moranis on 1/2/2015 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Dude he made a tweet about not wanting to go to class (which I suspect probably applies to the vast majority of college students).  What evidence do you have of academic fraud?  Oh, you don't have any.  You are just spouting off about nonsense like always.  Got it.

Well, since OSU has always been squeaky clean, I guess there's no reason to suspect a player tweeting "we ain't come here to play SCHOOL...." might have been given academic favors. 

The fact that you pointed out the transgressions of other players/schools in order to look past Jones and his tweets says a lot. 

1/2/2015 12:18 PM
OSU will not beat Oregon.....

simply, they beat a good by reputation more than actuality Alabama team (and while it is easy to write that off as 'sure you say that now', it would be impossible to find me saying anywhere that this years Bama was more than a good team)....I believe that TCU would have beaten Alabama by a larger margin than OSU did and I think they would give Oregon the best game of any team...

obviously, that is personal opinion and open to debate....none of it changes the game we ended up with
1/2/2015 12:54 PM
Urban Meyer remains one of the lowest forms of human being and any corruption at any school he is at should come as no surprise
1/2/2015 12:56 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/2/2015 12:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moranis on 1/2/2015 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Dude he made a tweet about not wanting to go to class (which I suspect probably applies to the vast majority of college students).  What evidence do you have of academic fraud?  Oh, you don't have any.  You are just spouting off about nonsense like always.  Got it.

Well, since OSU has always been squeaky clean, I guess there's no reason to suspect a player tweeting "we ain't come here to play SCHOOL...." might have been given academic favors. 

The fact that you pointed out the transgressions of other players/schools in order to look past Jones and his tweets says a lot. 

you do know that tweet was over 2 years ago when he had been a student for all of 2 months, right?  Hmm a redshirt freshman who studied for a test and didn't do as well as he wanted made a stupid post about going to class, just 2 months into his tenure.  Of course you jump to academic fraud, because that is just the type of person you are. 

Here is the full tweet.  "Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain't come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS," Not exactly a brilliant thing for a student athlete to say, but he was 18 and just on campus.  Not sure I see the jump to academic fraud.

1/2/2015 2:10 PM
I'm sure he's a model student in a squeaky clean program. 
1/2/2015 2:17 PM
C'mon we all know that Ohio St recruited Cardale Jones because of his Junior year science project.
1/2/2015 7:48 PM
That was before the 5 seed had to play the QB they cut in pre-season.

Dumbass.
1/3/2015 8:30 PM
Posted by moranis on 1/2/2015 6:32:00 AM (view original):
SEC West finishes 2-5 in bowls.  So much for that unbeaten non-con and one of the of the best divisions ever.  Oh wait bowl games don't mean anything.  just ask mike.
SEC East went 5-0 in bowls.    Best division in CFB this season?
1/3/2015 9:58 PM
I don't think it is too much of a stretch to say Tennessee belongs in the championship game...afterall, head to head they beat Iowa, which beat Pitt, which beat Miami, which beat V Tech, and we know that on the field V Tech proved to be the superior team to Ohio State......
1/4/2015 2:57 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 1/4/2015 1:48:00 AM (view original):
Are the Cardinals the first team in history to have an injury? You were so sure of yourself that going from Drew Stanton to Ryan Lindley shouldn't have mattered in the outcome.
Quote post by MikeT23 on 12/28/2014 10:34:00 PM:

Makes about zero difference now. 

AZ, who has no business in the playoffs, goes to Carolina(who finished under .500).   Matters not who wins.

1/4/2015 6:23 AM
Are the Cardinals the first team in history to have an injury? You were so sure of yourself that going from Drew Stanton to Ryan Lindley shouldn't have mattered in the outcome.
Quote post by MikeT23 on 12/29/2014 9:43:00 AM:
Without a QB, you're not winning.    Now, if you believe in Drew Stanton(who may or may not play), Ryan Lindley or maybe even Logan Thomas, good for you.   But I'd question your football knowledge.
1/4/2015 6:24 AM

Don't act like you didn't read those.

Dumbass.

What is it with you clowns going back 1-3 months and saying "See?  You were wrong!!!"?

1/4/2015 6:26 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/4/2015 6:24:00 AM (view original):
Quote post by MikeT23 on 12/29/2014 9:43:00 AM:
Without a QB, you're not winning.    Now, if you believe in Drew Stanton(who may or may not play), Ryan Lindley or maybe even Logan Thomas, good for you.   But I'd question your football knowledge.
Ohio State didn't seem to have many offensive problems with it's 3rd-string QB playing. I guess Carolina is just a relatively much tougher opponent than Alabama.
1/4/2015 10:56 AM
Do you understand the difference between college and pro football?

I doubt it but thought I'd ask. 
1/4/2015 11:10 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/4/2015 11:10:00 AM (view original):
Do you understand the difference between college and pro football?

I doubt it but thought I'd ask. 
Do you understand the difference between a rational discussion and saying anything that pops into your head to TRY to cover your azz for the last stupid thing you said?

I doubt it, but I thought I'd ask.

On that note, shouldn't a 3rd string PROFESSIONAL be expected to better step-in and do the job than a 3rd string amateur? Oh, never mind; I don't even want to see your idiotic reply. You win. You are the smartest ever, and everyone else on this site (who almost always universally disagree with you) knows nothing. That said, I'm sure you'll still post a reply, since you for some reason feel you MUST have the last word.
1/4/2015 11:42 AM
◂ Prev 1...50|51|52|53 Next ▸
Weekly Top 10 Review Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.